• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Lokri finishes his haunch of meat and finishes his Beer. He rips off another haunch of meat and starts to eat that "So when do we start to kill the Originals?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Okay, you're in Arius." Isabel turns her attention to Lokri. "As soon as the others wake up. You'll get to meet them. Then we'll go down to the mortal realm. There's been some Original activity down there. Some of my lookouts have spotted Charon's wolves as well."

( @National @Azure Sky @Verdas )

Lokri nods "Sounds good ta me" he chomps at the boar leg, his hammer swinging around

Charon's undead wolves howl again as they continue searching, killing any living animal on their way as they did to add some more to the dead Charon could summon. The other more powerful an humanoid undead remained standing where it was, not having moved an inch and as still as stone. It was waiting for the wolves to find what they were looking for, resting it's axe on it's shoulder. @Light

(@Light)

Verdas said:
Charon's undead wolves howl again as they continue searching, killing any living animal on their way as they did to add some more to the dead Charon could summon. The other more powerful an humanoid undead remained standing where it was, not having moved an inch and as still as stone. It was waiting for the wolves to find what they were looking for, resting it's axe on it's shoulder. @Light

(@Light)
( I saw it already but there is nothing I can do until the others wake up. I've been talking to them and they're busy so I'm waiting. )

Verdas said:

(@Light)
( That's also why you shouldn't just focus primarily on making Originals because you wouldn't get to roleplay until we fight them. )

Suddenly, a portal opens up in the middle of the room. A woman steps out from the portal and it closes behind her. The woman is tall, and covered in open wounds. Looking around the room with her one eye, she spots the room's other inhabitants. Only one interests her. The one that smells like her favorite food. Walking over to Isabel, she grins, showing off a mouth full of fangs. "Hello, little dragonling," she says, her voice soft, but carrying the weight of great power. "Do you know where I can find Alpha?"

@Light

Daimao said:
Suddenly, a portal opens up in the middle of the room. A woman steps out from the portal and it closes behind her. The woman is tall, and covered in open wounds. Looking around the room with her one eye, she spots the room's other inhabitants. Only one interests her. The one that smells like her favorite food. Walking over to Isabel, she grins, showing off a mouth full of fangs. "Hello, little dragonling," she says, her voice soft, but carrying the weight of great power. "Do you know where I can find Alpha?"
@Light
Isabel glances at her. She stirs her cereal around and points up. "Yup, upstairs fourth floor probably." Isabel could already tell they had history.

Lokri sees the woman, but continues to eat his haunch of boar. Lokri just believed it was another human affair, so he left it be. He took another swig of beer.

Suddenly, Alpha bursts into the room. "Begone! I banish thee back to the pits of hell!" He yelled, firing a massive bolt of magical energy at the woman. The woman merely stuck her pointer finger out in the direction of the attack, and the magic energy dissipated with a fizz. "Now, Alpha..." the woman cooed, walking over to him and lifting him into the air by his neck. "Save me!" He cried as she carried him outside, right before the door slammed close. From inside, the room's inhabitants could hear:

A tremendous, draconian roar.

"No! Fuck off!"

Alpha screaming in pain.

"Give me my arm back! I fuckin' need that!"

Another roar.

"Crazy psycho bitch!"

The crack of a thunder bolt.

Alpha screaming some more.

"No! Spit my legs out right now!"

Another roar.

"Oh gods, please no!"

A massive explosion that shook the entire building.

A few moments later, the woman walked back inside, a satisfied look on her face. A little bit after that, Alpha also returned, covered in wounds that were in the middle of healing.

Lokri continues to eat his haunch of meat, taking another seig of beer, handing the bottle to Alpha "Ya got your ass kicked in dere. Drink yer sorrows"

National said:
Lokri continues to eat his haunch of meat, taking another seig of beer, handing the bottle to Alpha "Ya got your ass kicked in dere. Drink yer sorrows"
"I can't physically get drunk," Alpha sighs sadly.

"What a shame. That's a curse worse than death." Lokri drains the flask and stands up, lifting his hammer onto his shoulders "When are we gonna go to kill those damned Originals?"

Daimao said:
Suddenly, Alpha bursts into the room. "Begone! I banish thee back to the pits of hell!" He yelled, firing a massive bolt of magical energy at the woman. The woman merely stuck her pointer finger out in the direction of the attack, and the magic energy dissipated with a fizz. "Now, Alpha..." the woman cooed, walking over to him and lifting him into the air by his neck. "Save me!" He cried as she carried him outside, right before the door slammed close. From inside, the room's inhabitants could hear:
A tremendous, draconian roar.

"No! Fuck off!"

Alpha screaming in pain.

"Give me my arm back! I fuckin' need that!"

Another roar.

"Crazy psycho bitch!"

The crack of a thunder bolt.

Alpha screaming some more.

"No! Spit my legs out right now!"

Another roar.

"Oh gods, please no!"

A massive explosion that shook the entire building.

A few moments later, the woman walked back inside, a satisfied look on her face. A little bit after that, Alpha also returned, covered in wounds that were in the middle of healing.
Jackie comes down the stairs, slightly disheveled and dressed in clothes infinitely more comfortable than the party dress she fell asleep in, seeming a little pissed off. She spots Alpha wounded, then spots a very satisfied woman she's never met, and she looks between the two, then decides not to ask. She gets herself cereal, then sits down, poking at it a little with her spoon.

CelticSol said:
Jackie comes down the stairs, slightly disheveled and dressed in clothes infinitely more comfortable than the party dress she fell asleep in, seeming a little pissed off. She spots Alpha wounded, then spots a very satisfied woman she's never met, and she looks between the two, then decides not to ask. She gets herself cereal, then sits down, poking at it a little with her spoon.
Isabel looks away from Alpha. She turns her attention towards Jackie. "Morning Jackie. I'd like you to meet Lokri, and Arius. They're new and want to help us fight the originals. Also, my Grandmother is upstairs."

Light said:
Isabel looks away from Alpha. She turns her attention towards Jackie. "Morning Jackie. I'd like you to meet Lokri, and Arius. They're new and want to help us fight the originals. Also, my Grandmother is upstairs."
Jackie looks up at Arius and Lokri, who she seemed to have just noticed, then inclines her head in greeting. "I don't really care if your grandma is here. Sorry."

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks up at Arius and Lokri, who she seemed to have just noticed, then inclines her head in greeting. "I don't really care if your grandma is here. Sorry."
"Ah... Jackie. Why do you hurt me so?" Isabel finishes her cereal and simply leaves it in the sink. "I'll be back." She goes up to her room to get ready for the day. In time she comes back downstairs in a blue jacket with a black and blue stripped shirt. She also has black jeans to go with it, and a pair of black timberlands. Her hair is tightly braided which she has thrown over her right shoulder. "I have an idea!"

Kailain had been walking for some time in silence. 'It seems as though today will be quite pea-'

Kailain stopped short as he watched a pack of undead wolves searching for something. He shook his head.

"Or...maybe not. Sheesh, I've got to learn to keep my mouth shut at times like these..." he said as he decided to chase after them. He didn't know what they wanted, but it couldn't be good, at all.

@Verdas

Lokri gets up and looks at his hammer. He couldn't wait to pummel some originals with his ol' hammer. He looked up suddenly "Is there a forge in this household? I could repair all the broken armor and weaponry ere I could"

National said:
Lokri gets up and looks at his hammer. He couldn't wait to pummel some originals with his ol' hammer. He looked up suddenly "Is there a forge in this household? I could repair all the broken armor and weaponry ere I could"
Isabel looks at Lokri. "Yes, floor 6."

"Anyone ever use it? I'm sure ya folk gotta pretty handy smither? If nat, ol' Lokri here can forge anytin ya need"

National said:
"Anyone ever use it? I'm sure ya folk gotta pretty handy smither? If nat, ol' Lokri here can forge anytin ya need"
Isabel shakes her head and puts her hands in the jacket pockets. "Nope, no one uses it." She flashes him a smile.

@Daimao

Bruce couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Alpha, especially after hearing everything that had happened. He went up to the woman who had supposedly done all this to him clapping. "That was great, that just made my day right there, this day couldn't get any better."

"Aye Bruce, 'ave the rest of me beer. I'm gonna check out the forge see?" Lokri trundles down to the forge, his hand flickering with fire, as he readies to start repairing any broke weapons and armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back