• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Verdas said:
Charon stays silent, seeming to ignore Schniezel as he considered what he was saying as irrelevant. He left his undead in the mortal realm and went back through the portal into the Original realm. His undead would let him know if they found anything interesting. @Light
((Charon to Schniezel:

View attachment 132355

Schniezel:

View attachment 132356
( I'm going to rip apart every Original you Fucking own. )

Schniezel nods his head. "I see how you want to play." With that Schniezel disappears.

Lokri finally sees what he thinks is the home of Dragons Roar. He knocks on the front door, his stubby hand slamming against the wood "Aye is dis Dragon Roar? I came ere to join ya ya hear?" His thick dwarven accent made him sound like a ruffian

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
Lokri finally sees what he thinks is the home of Dragons Roar. He knocks on the front door, his stubby hand slamming against the wood "Aye is dis Dragon Roar? I came ere to join ya ya hear?" His thick dwarven accent made him sound like a ruffian
"That is the Dragon's Roar building but they're currently somewhere else. Please state your business." Itami leans on his scythe eating a donut, behind him.

Lokri does a full 180, looking at Itami. Itami was probably laughing his ass off inside His head "I'm ere to join Dragon Roar ya see? I'm free of Strings and all dat. I'm a Dawrven king, Lokri White-Hammer. Yer name youngun?" Lokri extends his hand to shake

National said:
Lokri does a full 180, looking at Itami. Itami was probably laughing his ass off inside His head "I'm ere to join Dragon Roar ya see? I'm free of Strings and all dat. I'm a Dawrven king, Lokri White-Hammer. Yer name youngun?" Lokri extends his hand to shake
Itami gets off his scythe which stays completely upright. He walks over to him and shakes his hand. "You want to join Dragon's Roar? Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. I'm a damn dwarf, once we see sometin, we go for it, no stoppin. Of course, if Dragon Roar will accept me."

National said:
"Of course I'm sure. I'm a damn dwarf, once we see sometin, we go for it, no stoppin. Of course, if Dragon Roar will accept me."
Itami walks back to his scythe. "Don't know, we'll see." With that Itami brings them to the Deity realm in a flash. In front of the doors to the Capitol building. He notices someone else is standing at the doors. Itami merely shrugs and walks in.

( @Azure Sky )

National said:
Lokri follows behind Itami, his hammer swinging on his belt.
Itami walks up to the 4th floor. The kitchen area. "You can eat breakfast here. I'll go see if they're awake."

Lokri nods and walks in, preparing his meal. He sits in the kitchen, waiting for the group. He munches on a haunch of boar he kept

National said:
Lokri nods and walks in, preparing his meal. He sits in the kitchen, waiting for the group. He munches on a haunch of boar he kept
Realizing that Bruce hasn't had any breakfast, Bruce walks out to the kitchen to get his favorite breakfast meal. Pancakes. When he arrived, he saw the Dwarf eating at the table and sits across from him after grabbing said pancakes. "So, are you part of Dragon's Roar or just a random guy in this kitchen."

Afrobrony said:
Realizing that Bruce hasn't had any breakfast, Bruce walks out to the kitchen to get his favorite breakfast meal. Pancakes. When he arrived, he saw the Dwarf eating at the table and sits across from him after grabbing said pancakes. "So, are you part of Dragon's Roar or just a random guy in this kitchen."
Itami walks by. "Somewhat of both. Isabel doesn't know he wants to join yet."

Lokri nods "Aye. I came to qualify for Dragons Roar. I hope I can be accepted into the group. I came so I can explore more of this world for people"

@Light @National

Bruce looks to Lokri and Itami "well I'd say he has the right attitude for it. Just look at him, he already looks like he feels at home, casually eating in a kitchen he's never been in before."

Light said:
Both sisters stare at Grimm with Empathetic eyes. "The shit he must have gone through for us."
Julie raises her hand. "I'm engaged but you already knew that!"

Isabel goes wide eyed. "Uh, Royal has a boyfriend. Witch and Dark got in an argument. I touched your back thinking I'd get a blessing for it. Trust me all the other Van Fen'rir are trying to. They say it a the Blessing of Layla. If you touch your back you get a blessing. Grimm probably did it too!"

Grimm was in fact touching her back right now. He pulls his hand away. "Don't put this on me! I just got off the hook!"

Isabel thinks even more. "Uhh... Apex can't keep anyone around longer than half of the first date? Dark writes romance stories about her and Arcadia? What else do you want from me?!" Isabel starts to sob.
She looks sharply to Grimm, eyes narrowed at him, then looking down at his hand with the silent message of 'I'll-cut-you-if-you-try-that-again' clearly written across her expression. She turns to the girls, sighing, "Listen, neither of you are in trouble. Grimm might be if he keeps up with his shit, but you two haven't done anything wrong."

CelticSol said:
She looks sharply to Grimm, eyes narrowed at him, then looking down at his hand with the silent message of 'I'll-cut-you-if-you-try-that-again' clearly written across her expression. She turns to the girls, sighing, "Listen, neither of you are in trouble. Grimm might be if he keeps up with his shit, but you two haven't done anything wrong."
Grimm backs away. Isabel and Julie calm down. Isabel stops crying and turns to the door. "Layla. Why didn't you tell us, about the war?" Her face still stays in a saddened state.

Julie also speaks up. "Why did you tell me Isabel and I were adopted when Isabel was abdu-" Itami bursts through the door.

"MOM! What the hell are you doing here?! You're breaking the law, while Dark is gone! Oh hello." Itami notices Isabel and Julie.

Lokri hears all the commotion, muttering to himself "I am in the correct place I hope. Damn humans. Where's me mug o' mead? "He pulls out a flask and drains it, waiting to be introduced

Light said:
Grimm backs away. Isabel and Julie calm down. Isabel stops crying and turns to the door. "Layla. Why didn't you tell us, about the war?" Her face still stays in a saddened state.
Julie also speaks up. "Why did you tell me Isabel and I were adopted when Isabel was abdu-" Itami bursts through the door.

"MOM! What the hell are you doing here?! You're breaking the law, while Dark is gone! Oh hello." Itami notices Isabel and Julie.
Afrobrony said:
@Light @CelticSol
Bruce enters into the room after Itami shouts and says "did somebody say therapy?"
"No one said therapy, you took priority to me, and I didn't expect the search for you to take so long, and I said it because you wouldn't stop asking about something that clearly upset me, and hello, Itami, how lovely to see you, yes I'm feeling wonderful today, thanks for asking."

Afrobrony said:
@Light @CelticSol
Bruce enters into the room after Itami shouts and says "did somebody say therapy?"
CelticSol said:
"No one said therapy, you took priority to me, and I didn't expect the search for you to take so long, and I said it because you wouldn't stop asking about something that clearly upset me, and hello, Itami, how lovely to see you, yes I'm feeling wonderful today, thanks for asking."
Isabel closes the door on Bruce. She had her clothes and other things on the floor. Her room was a mess. "DON'T come in my room! Jeez Bruce, you're sweet and all but that's too close to my privacy."

Itami shrugs his shoulders at the door and looks at Layla. "Hello mother. How are you today? Sunset, go downstairs. Someone wants to meet you."

Julie's cat ears drop. "I'm sorry... I thought we were just playing the longest game of hide and seek."

CelticSol said:
Light said:
Isabel closes the door on Bruce. She had her clothes and other things on the floor. Her room was a mess. "DON'T come in my room! Jeez Bruce, you're sweet and all but that's too close to my privacy."
Itami shrugs his shoulders at the door and looks at Layla. "Hello mother. How are you today? Sunset, go downstairs. Someone wants to meet you."

Julie's cat ears drop. "I'm sorry... I thought we were just playing the longest game of hide and seek."
National said:
Lokri hears all the commotion, muttering to himself "I am in the correct place I hope. Damn humans. Where's me mug o' mead? "He pulls out a flask and drains it, waiting to be introduced
Bruce crosses his arms and starts to walk off "no therapy? That's not what I saw." He takes one of his posters and attaches it to the door then heads downstairs back to Lokri. "Anyways, you got any to share buddy?"

Lokri grins at Bruce and he pulls out a second flask "A dwarf always got enough ta share!" Lokri tosses the bottle to the man, taking another large swig

National said:
Lokri grins at Bruce and he pulls out a second flask "A dwarf always got enough ta share!" Lokri tosses the bottle to the man, taking another large swig
"Dwarf, that's cool, another mythical being that I know now, it's weird being the only actual human in the guild." He takes the bottle and starts drinking "if they don't accept you, you can just crash in my room and we'll form the Bruce Special Task Force."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce crosses his arms and starts to walk off "no therapy? That's not what I saw." He takes one of his posters and attaches it to the door then heads downstairs back to Lokri. "Anyways, you got any to share buddy?"
National said:
Isabel leaves the room after Bruce and closes the door behind her. She turns the corner, and faces Bruce with some new guy. "Uuhhh hello?"

Lokri laughs at Bruce's joke "What a name" he looks at the girl "Ahh hallo! I am here to join Dragons Roar!" He gets up, extending his hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back