• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Daimao said:
Alpha merely chuckled, pushing his head into Jackie's hand. "Oh quit it, ya little whipper snapper."
She laughs, but it's obvious she's starting to lose her second wind, and she buries her face into his fur with a sigh, "You gotta promise me somethin', Alpha," She says, her words slurring with her fatigue. "But you can't tell anyone about the promise."

Daimao said:
Yggdrasil doesn't react as Itami slithers inside of him. Inside, Itami finds...nothing. Just vines. And a few fireflies crawling along said vines. The opening that Itami crawled in through simply regrows and closes the hole.

National said:
Xerxes jumps off the tree and starts to fall like a meteor. When he crashes down, the shockwave of his landing blows the trees and everything in a medium sized radius apart, a large crater where a part of the forest was. "Ancient one. I was created to slay things like you. And if I must, I will kill you to return to my slumber"
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Suddenly the body Itami slither into starts to fall apart. Itami had formed himself into a banishment portal. Throwing the large forest body back into the Originals realm. The portal starts to suck up the serpent.

( @Verdas )

CelticSol said:
She laughs, but it's obvious she's starting to lose her second wind, and she buries her face into his fur with a sigh, "You gotta promise me somethin', Alpha," She says, her words slurring with her fatigue. "But you can't tell anyone about the promise."
"As you wish," Alpha replies. "I won't tell anyone."

Daimao said:
"As you wish," Alpha replies. "I won't tell anyone."
She puts her hand on top of his head, her eyes closing, "You've gotta promise you won't die," She mutters, "No stupid, reckless shit, nothing that puts you in fatal danger. I don't wanna lose you, too."

Xerxes starts running towards Yggdrasil and throws a hefty punch at the dieties stomach

CelticSol said:
She puts her hand on top of his head, her eyes closing, "You've gotta promise you won't die," She mutters, "No stupid, reckless shit, nothing that puts you in fatal danger. I don't wanna lose you, too."
Alpha gently licks Jackie's face. "I promise that I won't die," he says. "Now get some sleep."

Light said:
Suddenly the body Itami slither into starts to fall apart. Itami had formed himself into a banishment portal. Throwing the large forest body back into the Originals realm. The portal starts to suck up the serpent.
( @Verdas )
National said:
Xerxes starts running towards Yggdrasil and throws a hefty punch at the dieties stomach

Yggdrasil's body simply falls apart into a pile of vines.

"Obviam ibimus denuo, parvulos."

'We will meet again, little ones.'

Daimao said:
Alpha gently licks Jackie's face. "I promise that I won't die," he says. "Now get some sleep."
"Ew," She wipes her cheek, scrunching up her face, "That's gross, bro," She pauses a second, then starts to giggle, "Amigo. Dude. Broski. Brosef." She sighs after her short giggle fit, leaning into him and throwing her arms around him, "Good night, Alpha. And Gamma and Beta." She finally falls asleep, her breath evening out and slowing in rest.

CelticSol said:
Daimao said:

Yggdrasil's body simply falls apart into a pile of vines.

"Obviam ibimus denuo, parvulos."

'We will meet again, little ones.'
( I have the feeling next time won't be as easy. )

Itami exits chaos form. Royal exits Dragon form. "Honey... you should get back to the others. Why were you out here anyways?"

Royal dodges that question. "Okay! Gonna go bye!" With that Royal disappears.

Grimm appears in the room with Jackie and Alpha. "You know you wanna, kiss the girl!~ Shalalalalala!"

Xerxes looks around, his invisible magical veil hiding his presence again. He grabs the mammoth tree that was lifting him up and he rips it in half. "When we meet again, you will be like this tree" He drops the two pieces, the massive pices shaking the ground when they land on the floor

National said:
Xerxes looks around, his invisible magical veil hiding his presence again. He grabs the mammoth tree that was lifting him up and he rips it in half. "When we meet again, you will be like this tree" He drops the two pieces, the massive pices shaking the ground when they land on the floor
Itami nods his head. "I think the first thing we should do now is find a place to stay. I know where too."

Xerxes nods "Lead the way Demon. I shall follow" Xerxes follows Itami, his armor regenerated back to normal, all the crevices now filled in to where there is no opening

National said:
Xerxes nods "Lead the way Demon. I shall follow" Xerxes follows Itami, his armor regenerated back to normal, all the crevices now filled in to where there is no opening
Itami touches him and uses replacement magic on them both to take them to the Capitol building of the Deity realm. They end up on the 7'th floor that has a higher ceiling. "Stay here for the night. I hope you don't mind. This'll be your room for tonight. The bed is big enough. Try not to make any noise. All the people in this building are sleeping. I'll introduce you tomorrow. Try and take that armour off if you can. It'll make noise. Cya in the morning." With that Itami disappears.

Xerxes laughs silently "I cannot just take off my skin" He clanks over to his bed. He never saw something like this. He crosses his arms over his chest, and he lowers his head. He is now asleep.

Light said:
Grimm appears in the room with Jackie and Alpha. "You know you wanna, kiss the girl!~ Shalalalalala!"
(This post features characters from "To Usurp Death". There's a link to see them in the Character Creation tab.)

A girl, barely older than 15, Chai, throws open the door, seeming to be very out of breath from running. She finds Grimm, then grabs hold of the bottom of his shirt, eyes wide and clearly fearing for both her life and Grimm's, "I told her that she shouldn't come, that it would be so fucking bad if she did, told her it was a bad idea, so as my last action alive I'm telling you to fucking run-"

There's the sound of someone in armour moving down the hall, and Layla appears in the door, in full body, steel armour with the exception of a helmet, a Claymore barely smaller than the girl strapped to her back. She looks to Jackie and Alpha, then inclines her head. "I'm sorry for the intrusion, I have to take out the trash," She turns to Grimm, and even though she's smiling, there is pure murder in her eyes, and she steps forward, putting a hand on his shoulder that would look friendly if she wasn't using it to restrain him. "Hi, honey. I think we need to talk."

CelticSol said:
(This post features characters from "To Usurp Death". There's a link to see them in the Character Creation tab.)
A girl, barely older than 15, Chai, throws open the door, seeming to be very out of breath from running. She finds Grimm, then grabs hold of the bottom of his shirt, eyes wide and clearly fearing for both her life and Grimm's, "I told her that she shouldn't come, that it would be so fucking bad if she did, told her it was a bad idea, so as my last action alive I'm telling you to fucking run-"

There's the sound of someone in armour moving down the hall, and Layla appears in the door, in full body, steel armour with the exception of a helmet, a Claymore barely smaller than the girl strapped to her back. She looks to Jackie and Alpha, then inclines her head. "I'm sorry for the intrusion, I have to take out the trash," She turns to Grimm, and even though she's smiling, there is pure murder in her eyes, and she steps forward, putting a hand on his shoulder that would look friendly if she wasn't using it to restrain him. "Hi, honey. I think we need to talk."
Grimm seems to pale. "Ahh.... y-yes. Honey. Wow, I didn't expect to see you here. It's so good to see you! Isabel and Julie are here. Do you want to see them? I-I can bring you to them." Grimm seems terrified. "What do we need to talk about?"

Light said:
Grimm seems to pale. "Ahh.... y-yes. Honey. Wow, I didn't expect to see you here. It's so good to see you! Isabel and Julie are here. Do you want to see them? I-I can bring you to them." Grimm seems terrified. "What do we need to talk about?"
She tilts her head to the side, "I think you know what we need to talk about, sweetheart," She grabs him by the hair at the back of his neck and shoves him towards the hall, "Go. Mush. Move."

CelticSol said:
She tilts her head to the side, "I think you know what we need to talk about, sweetheart," She grabs him by the hair at the back of his neck and shoves him towards the hall, "Go. Mush. Move."
"Okay!" Grimm hurries to exit the door. He opens it and walks off with her right behind him. He walks to the balcony. "So...."

( R.I.P Grimmeius (Grimm-me-us) Van Fen'rir )

Light said:
"Okay!" Grimm hurries to exit the door. He opens it and walks off with her right behind him. He walks to the balcony. "So...."

( R.I.P Grimmeius (Grimm-me-us) Van Fen'rir )
Chains coming from the railing wrap around his ankles, then Layla shoves him off the edge of the balcony with one arm. She leans over the edge, looking down at him as he dangles from the air. She snaps, and runes carved into the chain links activate, and Grimm feels his powers slip away. "You have a minute to tell me what's going on before the chain lets you go. And if you think I'm bluffing..." The chain loosens and drops him about five feet,"... you're very sadly mistaken," Her gaze hardens on him, her tone leaving him no room for nonsense, "Tell me what you've been keeping from me."

CelticSol said:
Chains coming from the railing wrap around his ankles, then Layla shoves him off the edge of the balcony with one arm. She leans over the edge, looking down at him as he dangles from the air. She snaps, and runes carved into the chain links activate, and Grimm feels his powers slip away. "You have a minute to tell me what's going on before the chain lets you go. And if you think I'm bluffing..." The chain loosens and drops him about five feet,"... you're very sadly mistaken," Her gaze hardens on him, her tone leaving him no room for nonsense, "Tell me what you've been keeping from me."
Grimm had a stern expression on his face. "Oh this is why I Fucking love you." He clears his throat. "Anyways. There are originals whom created the deities and the universe themselves. They control everything with the strings of fate. Once you are told about them you are cut free from the strings and once your given a deities blessing you're able to slay an original. Though it seems like you've been cut free from the strings a while ago. I don't know how... Anyways Dragon's Roar here wants to defeat these originals. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to waltz in their realm trying to handle them all on your own. You cannot blame me for assuming thing. I mean look at all the expiditions you've done on your own. I couldn't risk it, so I called all the members of Dragon's Roar back together. You may wonder why would that make anything better but I will say this. Together they are in fact a formidable team. Isabel has done well. Anyways I've been worried about you? How were you?" Grimm was asking a legitimate question.

Heimaan was also sucked into the banishment portal along with Yggdrasil, being sent back into the Original's realm. He glared at the three who were free from the strings of fate. They were stronger than he had thought at first, and to last so long against Yggdrasil. They would need the other Originals next time. @Light @Daimao

Xerxes wakes up and looks around his room. He had to stoop low as the ceiling was too low, and he made his way through his door. Xerxes walks down the hallway, exploring the place he is in. Now, Xerxes probably should have planned this out more, as he is a 15 foot tall Titan With Black armor making considerable noise down a small hallway.

National said:
Xerxes wakes up and looks around his room. He had to stoop low as the ceiling was too low, and he made his way through his door. Xerxes walks down the hallway, exploring the place he is in. Now, Xerxes probably should have planned this out more, as he is a 15 foot tall Titan With Black armor making considerable noise down a small hallway.
Since its close to sunrise some of the early birds like Julie start to stir.

Xerxes tries to stand up, but his head smacks into the ceiling, the impact shaking the place a little.

Nopos and Sonter awoke at just about the same times, their bodies conditioned to awake just before sunrise. The two went to the roof of the building and meditated, waiting for sunrise. Sonter had focus on Arcadia's tortured soul, wondering if there would be a point where She would trust Nopos. Meanwhile, Nopos still had no connections to anyone, he was young, so he just scanned through, noticing julie moving around a floor below them, recognizing a few of the people he had met. Sonter said that with enough practice they would be able to talk into people's minds, Nopos tried for that, but with no avail.

Xerxes walked out of the door outside, finly standing up fully. His armor creaks as he stretches, his metal gauntlet hands slicing through the air. He fully rises, 15 feet of Titan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back