• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
Grimm shrugs his shoulders as he walks on the ceiling. "Okay. But you'll be waiting here for hours while everyone is asleep."
Bruce prepares to argue, but then remembers that the therapy business relies on both the patient and the doctor. Without one, the other is either helpless or bankrupt. "I don't know who you are, but you are totally right. How will I be able to treat my patients if I do not have a peace of mind myself that can only be achieved through sleep? I can't. You must be another vision, guiding me on the right path. I got my adveritsements, everybody will come eventually."

Xerxes looks at Itami "You said that we are able to take out these Magical disturbances. How shall we do this?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Afrobrony said:
Bruce prepares to argue, but then remembers that the therapy business relies on both the patient and the doctor. Without one, the other is either helpless or bankrupt. "I don't know who you are, but you are totally right. How will I be able to treat my patients if I do not have a peace of mind myself that can only be achieved through sleep? I can't. You must be another vision, guiding me on the right path. I got my adveritsements, everybody will come eventually."
"Yes yes. I'm a vision and stuff, now sleep." Grimm merely waves his hand and puts Bruce into a deep sleep to wake up perfectly at the crack of dawn.

National said:
Xerxes looks at Itami "You said that we are able to take out these Magical disturbances. How shall we do this?"
"First off if you want to. What kind of dis-." Itami feels something. Like a powerful being has just entered this realm. "You feel that too?" Itami looks up at Xerxes.

Royal was walking around in the forest of the regular realm when something looking like a shadowy snake flies by. "An original.."

( @Verdas )

Feimaan spotted a small pond on the ground and descended towards it, unaware that he was spotted. The water floated up in the air and began following him in the shape of a sphere as he once more ascended into the sky. 'This water will be useful...' He thought. @Light

Verdas said:
Feimaan spotted a small pond on the ground and descended towards it, unaware that he was spotted. The water floated up in the air and began following him in the shape of a sphere as he once more ascended into the sky. 'This water will be useful...' He thought. @Light
Royal raises as eyebrow. "He's planning to use that water!" Royal was also a water user. She willed the sphere of water to come back but it stayed still. As if they were both tugging on it.

Xerxes nods "A powerful being indeed. It is one of the presences that I have felt before. Prepare for conflict" Xerxes flexes his hands and takes off the veil that was masking his presence, his grim powerful presence flowing out again

Feimaan stopped in mid-air and intently observed the area and spotted someone in the forest. The water sphere suddenly began turning black, like ink was spilled on in, and became a nearly entirely different substance, which is Black Water, often called 'Stingwater' by his fellow originals. @Light

("Yup... He's gonna die..." -Schniezel)

National said:
Xerxes nods "A powerful being indeed. It is one of the presences that I have felt before. Prepare for conflict" Xerxes flexes his hands and takes off the veil that was masking his presence, his grim powerful presence flowing out again
Itami points to the ghost like serpent in the air floating above a black sphere of water. "Let get it." Itami runs in it's direction.

Verdas said:
Feimaan stopped in mid-air and intently observed the area and spotted someone in the forest. The water sphere suddenly began turning black, like ink was spilled on in, and became a nearly entirely different substance, which is Black Water, often called 'Stingwater' by his fellow originals. @Light

("Yup... He's gonna die..." -Schniezel)
( Schniezel xD )

Royal seems shocked. The water was much heavier now. What was it? Royal decides to release the ball. Since he's been pulling it to him it should fly straight at him. Like two people pulling on a rope and one let's go.

Xerxes follows Itami, his bulk making him a bit slower but still keeping pace. The Titan grabs any nearby trees and starts to chuck it at the serpent while they're running

Like the other one suspected, the sphere of black water flies straight towards Feimaan, but instead of hitting him, it simply passes through him like he were a ghost, before he stops it and sends some of it towards the water manipulator on the ground. He noticed two others runnin towards him, one of the bulkier ones throwing trees at him like they were nothing more than pebbles. Each of the trees went straight through him, landing further away and making a loud crashing noise. @Light @National

National said:
Xerxes follows Itami, his bulk making him a bit slower but still keeping pace. The Titan grabs any nearby trees and starts to chuck it at the serpent while they're running
Verdas said:
Like the other one suspected, the sphere of black water flies straight towards Feimaan, but instead of hitting him, it simply passes through him like he were a ghost, before he stops it and sends some of it towards the water manipulator on the ground. He noticed two others runnin towards him, one of the bulkier ones throwing trees at him like they were nothing more than pebbles. Each of the trees went straight through him, landing further away and making a loud crashing noise. @Light @National
"Xerxes! I don't think he takes physical damage!" Itami stops and notices his daughter Royal there. "I'm not even going to ask why you're here." Itami throws his scythe at the serpent and it ignites in death flame. A flame that burns the soul so it should hit an astral being.

Daimao said:
Alpha smiles. "As you wish," he replies, gently removing Jackie's hands from his shirt. "You can't be getting nightmares if you expect a good night's sleep." With that, he shifted into his Cerberus form, about the size of a lion, and layed down on the floor next to Jackie's bed, his faintly glowing white eyes watching her.
She lays still, her breath evening as she fell asleep, but, half-asleep, she kicks off her blankets and crawls over to Alpha, snuggling into his side. "You're warmer," She mumbles, resting her head on his ribcage. She absently pets his fur, then mumbles some more, "You're so great, dude. Putting up with my shit like it's easy to deal with me."

Feimaan quickly pushes the sphere of black water towards the burning scythe since he sensed magic from it, and gets out of the way in case the black water doesn't work, giving away his weakness to magic. He summoned multiple sharp, jagged blades, most looking almost impossible to use through his powerful magic, and targeted the man who threw the scythe, not considering the Titan as much since he did not know how powerful the Titan's magic was.

Xerxes takes a mighty leap into the air, and he claps his hands together, and as he slowly moves his hands away, a small condensed ball of Geothermal Energy building up. He throws it at the serpent, the orb rapidly gaining in size until it is a large boulder size.

The sphere hits Feimaan in the tail as he tries to dodge. Avoiding attacks was not very easy due to his true form's massive size. He seemed to be falling to the ground but quickly regained his position back in the sky, although he seemed to be having difficulties staying their with his injured tail. @Light @National

Kaz, still in the air at a vulnerable position, quickly starts to fall down. As he won't take any damage landing, he hopes that the serpent won't notice him until he hits the ground, as in the air he is at a bad position

Feimaan summons more blades and send them towards the Titan, though the injury was making his aim rather bad. He considered setting up protective magic barriers against magic (yo dawg) but he doubted they'd last long against the Titan's magic. 'For such a brutish creature like that to have magic as strong as this...' He thought, as he eyed the falling Titan. wondering why they created deities that had the potential to kill them in the first place since it seemed like all of them were free from the strings of fate, since he couldn't track one of them down, and would have probably never found them if they had not attacked. @National @Light

National said:
Kaz, still in the air at a vulnerable position, quickly starts to fall down. As he won't take any damage landing, he hopes that the serpent won't notice him until he hits the ground, as in the air he is at a bad position
Verdas said:
Feimaan summons more blades and send them towards the Titan, though the injury was making his aim rather bad. He considered setting up protective magic barriers against magic (yo dawg) but he doubted they'd last long against the Titan's magic. 'For such a brutish creature like that to have magic as strong as this...' He thought, as he eyed the falling Titan. wondering why they created deities that had the potential to kill them in the first place since it seemed like all of them were free from the strings of fate, since he couldn't track one of them down, and would have probably never found them if they had not attacked. @National @Light
Itami uses replacement magic to replace Xerxes current position with the tree beside him. Making the tree take the hit instead. Itami appears beside his scythe and uses replacement magic to switch with the tree beside Royal.

Xerxes nods his thanks at Itami. He looks up at the large serpent and Xerxes opens his hand, purple and black fire shooting at the serpent in small consecutive blasts.

"You are very skilled in magic, young one." Feimaan complimented the man with the scythe, calling him 'young one' since everything was young compared to him except for the originals, of whom Yggdrasil was possibly older than even him. "Did the deities tell you about us?" @Light @National

Feimaan sets up multiple barriers to protect himself, replacing each one that broke with a new one, and getting out of the way of the blasts since the barriers stalled the blasts just enough before they broke to let him know where they were headed, though they did graze him a bit. "You're a rude one." @Light @National

CelticSol said:
She lays still, her breath evening as she fell asleep, but, half-asleep, she kicks off her blankets and crawls over to Alpha, snuggling into his side. "You're warmer," She mumbles, resting her head on his ribcage. She absently pets his fur, then mumbles some more, "You're so great, dude. Putting up with my shit like it's easy to deal with me."
Alpha chuckles, gently patting Jackie with his tail. "Oh, putting up with you is easy," he said, giving a canine grin. "You should have seen Helen of Troy. Now that was a woman I couldn't stand."

Verdas said:
"You are very skilled in magic, young one." Feimaan complimented the man with the scythe, calling him 'young one' since everything was young compared to him except for the originals, of whom Yggdrasil was possibly older than even him. "Did the deities tell you about us?" @Light @National

Feimaan sets up multiple barriers to protect himself, replacing each one that broke with a new one, and getting out of the way of the blasts since the barriers stalled the blasts just enough before they broke to let him know where they were headed, though they did graze him a bit. "You're a rude one." @Light @National
"Yes they did. I know have the tools needed to kill you." Itami closes his fist and death flames burst out the ground like a violent eruption. Death flame completely engulfs the shields.

Feimaan gets away from the flames as they destroyed the barriers. "Schniezel said that he fought against those free from the strings of fate with a deity's blessing. Was that you, young one?" Feimaan asks, creating fireballs of his own to attack the man, but unable to summon more water. @Light @National

Xerxes thrust his hands into the earth as if it was liquid and he pulls out a massive magical black chain. He yanks at it and the chain bursts free, a large black spike at the end of the chain. He chucks the massive chain at the serpent, the spike bursting into Black flame as it continues its descent towards the serpent @Verdas @Light

Verdas said:
Feimaan gets away from the flames as they destroyed the barriers. "Schniezel said that he fought against those free from the strings of fate with a deity's blessing. Was that you, young one?" Feimaan asks, creating fireballs of his own to attack the man, but unable to summon more water. @Light @National
National said:
Xerxes thrust his hands into the earth as if it was liquid and he pulls out a massive magical black chain. He yanks at it and the chain bursts free, a large black spike at the end of the chain. He chucks the massive chain at the serpent, the spike bursting into Black flame as it continues its descent towards the serpent @Verdas @Light
"No. It was not me." Itami moves out the way as Royal fires several shots of ice at the serpent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back