• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Alright, so basically after the sail boat and dragons event. The one where the eels attack them, etc. A new assassin shows up, by the name of Black Arrow. He almost had successfully assassinate Eagle as he was paid to kill him. At the same time, he had injured Lilith and JArak. Crow shows up as well and another strange hooded figure (literally a person with combination of all races) shows up as well. Lastly, a red scarlet fighter shows up and was in ferocious fight with Black Arrow and Black arrow had no choice but to escape. At the same time, a dragon named huoyan, a fire dragon was awoke from the noise of the sail boat, eels, bla bla. He decided to had a fight with one of the dragons, im not too sure about those event, but everything seems to calm @Hoki

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... No one is in the forest anymore. So magnus is technically talking to no one seeing as they're all at the lake.

I mean no worries. The thread hasnt been active today at all, but even just going back a few posts to read whats going on before posting may be helpful in the future :)

Yea, tried that but i didnt get the part that they moved to the lake :/

oh well, probs gonna go ahead and just like make Magnus dissapair again, his intro was pretty damn shit

Just that when you're introducing your character to other characters, think about that character in real life. Even though you as the author of that character may know the backstory and personality of a character, your character doesn't know that yet. If someone walked into a room knowing everything there was to know about me, i'd probably think they had been stalking me for my whole life. I'd be creepy and i'd definitely freak out. So just keep that in mind for your next chara! you RP really well. you have a great knack for story telling and you understand your characters, but they don't have to be all knowing right off the bat. you get me? i'm not in any way trying to be rude or judgemental, but its something to keep in mind :)

Yea...Although, this character would know a certain extent about himself, he has been living an odd 70 years XP

Its was his mistake that made him what he is. although...there is plenty he wasnt aware of, by disspaiar, i mean im probs gonna make this guy leave this part of the rp, and probs jump him in somewhere later, if that fails then yea...chances are ill probs be leaving the rp, time zones are bad for me here and not to mention the characters i make, i know i do so much better usually elsewhere, just oddly here it just seems alot less that i intended...i might start rping a certain way i tried to avoid...but looking at the format, i might have to wind up going to that point

@Salex

No offence or anything, but I didn't really give you the permission to kill/really hurt my character off like that ahaha. A usual stab to the abdominal region means a death blow or a very serious injury at least, and I am not prepared to have my character in such a state.

Giga said:
@Salex
No offence or anything, but I didn't really give you the permission to kill/really hurt my character off like that ahaha. A usual stab to the abdominal region means a death blow or a very serious injury at least, and I am not prepared to have my character in such a state.
oh sry, well i didnt kill you but sorry bout that, changing it right now :)

Okay guys, I understand most of you here are, like, adults.

But please either hold back and replace your dirty words or censor. Right now I've been editing the ones I notice but I'm not gonna keep doing that. If I see many more posts where you cuss without censoring, I'm gonna have to start deleting them. I cannot stress how much I want this RP to be real family friendly. I'm not trying to seem like one of those people right now, but I've said to censor more times than actually needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back