• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

So basically, the BLACK ARROW, A highly skilled mercenary and assassin was paid to kill Eagle Grozs, a halfling elf and human. He was then interrupted by Lilith, a dark elf with ebony blades and a bow and Jarak, a dragonkin. And also a human name crow. He's literally fighting all of them as he wants to kill Eagle which was the main objective. This happened after a recent event on the lake where there was a boat which was firing stuff at the riders and their dragons.

Alright thanks, and sorry

having said that Yea, kinda need to insert myself somehow right?

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean yeah but have you ever heard of the "yes, and..." principle for improv? cus thats basically what we're doing in writing form. it basically says that whatever one person says happens, happens (unless it breaks the world in some way) and then you have to accept that (the yes part) and then ADD to that (the and... part). You can't just say "Oh but you didn't knock me down." thats more god modding than what i did. sorry that i didn't consult you before my character knocked yours down but he's kinda in the middle of something

Well, I'm just gonna go with the sequences of events here, seen that he had posted his piece, I will act as according to that piece, so the Black Arrow and Eagle was pushed away from each other before he could shake his hand (ahem.. shake and then place him in a headlock muahahah! my character is so evil)

The issue i have with that exactly is, my characters not gonna stand around and get tackled, for spesific reasons ofcourse, unles you want me to change that and react to it aswell? i have to question this, seeing my OCs abilities are litterally physical abilities involving just the body, so you tackling him well...you can imagine

Sorry, just have a rather developed style of roleplaying that ive uncovered by playing through many other areas

Last edited by a moderator:
okay... sorry my comment sounds SO much more heated written down than i meant it im so so so sorry :<<<<<

Tet my character isn't exactly wanting to have three arrows come at her and nearly kill her but it happened and I added to it. I know you're used to skype rps but this is forum rp

Hey no, dont worry about it, its my bad on my part, i kinda have been rping a way i usually do through other means so i may not be adapted to this style of rp, sorry ;~;

Ay its alright, just an RP. Nothing to get angry/upset about :P

By the way, am I doing well you guys? English isn't my main language and I have less experience with forum RP

@LThornclaw @MidnightStar89

Also, i am deeply sorry for causing any argument, i sometimes taking rping rather seriously, and like giving all characters in combat and other areas a free go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back