• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Cheselth said:
Being a chosen grants a fraction of the keepers' powers. Since Lilith is Whisper's chosen, she can use wind magic naturally so she doesn't have to learn it. It's also stronger than most wind magic but not by much. If you were Quake's chosen, you would have the ability to cast earth spells and so on.
Okay, that makes sense!

And the Chosens are aware of what they are, right? Sorry for the questions I should've asked sooner xD

Hoki said:
Okay, that makes sense!
And the Chosens are aware of what they are, right? Sorry for the questions I should've asked sooner xD
No problem, man. The chosen should be aware but if you don't want them to be then it's fine. But other chosen would still recognize you as a chosen if they ever saw your mark. Make sense?

Cheselth said:
No problem, man. The chosen should be aware but if you don't want them to be then it's fine. But other chosen would still recognize you as a chosen if they ever saw your mark. Make sense?
Perfect sense (kinda why I had Max recognize the mark on Lilith xD ) Thank you

ahaha, ill try to keep this RP going, its the only RP i'm currently doing now. Love this rp :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So umm...now that i have a character, could someone fill me in on stuff about whats happened so far so i can insert myself?

EHHHHHH!? I dont think i swore di-....OMFG CHESS YOU DIRTY LIL BUTTMUNCH! XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back