• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Well I'm back, sorry or not replying in 4 pages worth I understand if you want to slap me for taking one of the keepers spot and not responding gimme a sec to read these 5 pages and ill RP, My Apologies.

Gimmie a few minutes I'm going to type my reply and take a shower since I just finished reading. I bet when I get back theirs gonna be a hundred more comments xD .

After a little while I'm about to introduce my character either seeming to follow your dragons or in the sea directly under unless you guys happen to get to the land before I get back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ay, did I do okay for my introduction? Sooner or later, my character is going to have to clash with some of your characters. Forgive me if I got any information wrong, I might have missed out some parts of the story.

@Giga i'm wondering if he's looking for anyone in the little team we have going on? cus there's a half elf and a full elf (well..dark elves). Also it was a little confusing tbh because Eagle was already so hurt and bloody that I thought you were asking him for info at first. then i realized your chara was in a completely different area

@LThornclaw .Wonderful idea. Yeah, lets say he's been paid to kill Eagle. Only to discovered that he was already hurt. Then, let's see how things play from there. Don't worry, I'll never kill other ppl's character.

Hoki said:
Does being a Chosen grant you anything? Or is it just symbolic? Sorry if you've already addressed this
Being a chosen grants a fraction of the keepers' powers. Since Lilith is Whisper's chosen, she can use wind magic naturally so she doesn't have to learn it. It's also stronger than most wind magic but not by much. If you were Quake's chosen, you would have the ability to cast earth spells and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back