• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Wait was the little dragon Craig? (it should be obvious but I'm a little slow right now)

@LThornclaw

@Cheselth so Ive been looking for a new rp for a very long time. I randomly thought this one would be cool and boy I was fucking right.

I'm requesting to join (obviously after some secret things have been addressed) but first I must ask,

1) How many people are currently rping?

2) are you all together in one group or will this rp pan out like an open world nd all of us conjoining paths at different time? how will the organizing work out? apart from post skipping if one does not reply.

3) is everyone pretty on game for this rp or will everyone be dropping like flies?

4) what is the average post requirement?

5) I am not being jerk I just had some concerns I wanted to politely ask.

tammynorthland said:
@Cheselth so Ive been looking for a new rp for a very long time. I randomly thought this one would be cool and boy I was fucking right.
I'm requesting to join (obviously after some secret things have been addressed) but first I must ask,

1) How many people are currently rping?

2) are you all together in one group or will this rp pan out like an open world nd all of us conjoining paths at different time? how will the organizing work out? apart from post skipping if one does not reply.

3) is everyone pretty on game for this rp or will everyone be dropping like flies?

4) what is the average post requirement?

5) I am not being jerk I just had some concerns I wanted to politely ask.
We'll I estimate 5 or 6 off the top of my head.

It is an open world but if someone chooses to be in a group with someone that's their choice.

Everyone is pretty good with posts for the most part.

At least one post before three days pass.

Yup that should answer everything. Anything else?

I have to create a Chara sheet before joining but I'll have to create a character. Something that I'll do I the morning. But my last question is, are there any other unknown species to this planet? Ones that are on the brink of extinction or not discovered due to the large amount of this early earth that has not been discovered?

Last edited by a moderator:
tammynorthland said:
I have to create a Chara sheet before joining but I'll have to create a character. Something that I'll do I the morning. But my last question is, are there any other unknown species to this planet? Ones that are on the brink of extinction or not discovered due to the large amount of this early earth that has not been discovered?
Sure. You could create one of those but you'd have to run it by me first.

lol i cant really do anything until @MidnightStar89 replies and im just here like
tumblr_inline_mzk1vld0HD1qj3ir1.gif

Hoki said:
Oh, okay. Was just making sure because the image I majestically painted in my head made him out to be quite larger lol
oh oops. i just assumed that since he was a baby he'd be small. my bad xD i'll change it

Hahahaha. I can't wait to post my character. Which I'll do after work. But I still gotta come up with her/him

On a side note what site do you use for pictures for charas? Some good fantasy Anime style art pictures? I usually Google image but taking suggestions

tammynorthland said:
Hahahaha. I can't wait to post my character. Which I'll do after work. But I still gotta come up with her/him
On a side note what site do you use for pictures for charas? Some good fantasy Anime style art pictures? I usually Google image but taking suggestions
Lol I use Google images xD

tammynorthland said:
yeah just google is fine

Ahhh i'm sorry I took so long to come back, I couldn't get on the computer ;-; *Hops into the RP section*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back