• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Tet with the cussing!!

C'mon this ain't your TG RP. Also keepers are this world's gods so... Keepers or the keepers names... Just a suggestion you can say god or gods but censor your bad words!

What's TG again. I forgot what it means ahaha. I played too much HL2 RP and was used to using a lot of bad words

Last edited by a moderator:
MidnightStar89 said:
I... I'm falling behind AGAIN? ;-;
Sleep is for the weak and non-roleplayers! D:
ayyy your back! Loved your character, was hoping to RP more with him ahaha

dude i feel you tho cus i was gone all day and when i came back there was 2 pages i had to read through.... i'm so sorry xD

im actually gonna have to sleep soon ^^" if you want i can have eagle pass out again for all the drained energy?

Alright, Night!

Time zones are mean am i right?

Nggh, hopefully ill be on at the right time, but i may end up hopping on later, after all i has things on i hope that wont be a problem!

Okay guys I'm sorry, I don't wanna seem so rude or anything but guys come on. If I tell one person to censor bad words, you all have to.

Btw my time atm is 10 am. I have school, so every now and then i'll have a look at here, I can rp still. The only time i'm not around is probably after 3, when I forget to check. X3

Nggh, also Chessy, you gonna post up Aether yet? or ya not done with them yet? XP

Well umm...this chats ded XP

For now anyways xD , Night everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back