• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

What should the name of the towns be? Put your answers in your character creation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vrya gritted her teeth and shook her head slightly. She sighed and turned to Az-Rel, "Just come back in one piece." There was a desperation in her eyes, like she'd known him her whole life and was having a hard time letting go. This was just how Vyra was with people. If anyone showed her kindness in any way, mind you she sees non-rudeness as kindness, she latches onto that person as though they were her new best friend.

the body of the dead spy was still laying down dead in the carriage, "are you coming or not? make a choice we don't have much time!" the medic shouted to the rest of them @Giga @AEchelon @Cheselth

Last edited by a moderator:
(Razor was in the forest but since he's just on the edge, I'll allow you to spot him.) Razor's tail began to sway a little as he got a little more impatient. He hoped Az-rel wouldn't be foolish enough to just go along without anyone to help him. He got bad feelings from this as his throat heated up.

He suddenly glared at Razor before nodding off to others and decided to follow the Knights back. "I'll come back. If I don't go come back, don't come after me. " He walked to all of them to shake their hands. However, when he walked to Lilith and shook her hand, he passed a note secretly to her. "If you have time, go to the North, into the Emberhill Mountains. There will be a small settlement there. It's very remote but you'll have to find a certain dragonkin who lives at the edge of the town. His name is on the note. Mention Az-Rel to him and his son. Then you would know. He's my chance at helping me greatly against the Black Devil. " He whispered quickly before leaving off,hopefully she understand his message.

Giga said:
He suddenly glared at Razor before nodding off to others and decided to follow the Knights back. "I'll come back. If I don't go come back, don't come after me. " He walked to all of them to shake their hands. However, when he walked to Lilith and shook her hand, he passed a note secretly to her. "If you have time, go to the North, into the Emberhill Mountains. There will be a small settlement there. It's very remote but you'll have to find a certain dragonkin who lives at the edge of the town. His name is on the note. Mention Az-Rel to him and his son. Then you would know. He's my chance at helping me greatly against the Black Devil. " He whispered quickly before leaving off,hopefully she understand his message.
the knights go to the carriage and sits on a wooden box in the carriage, "you sure the other's not coming?" he said @Giga @Cheselth @AEchelon @MidnightStar89

Lilith blinked before giving a subtle nod. If you die, I'm gonna have to kill you. She joked a little, pretending he didn't say anything. She crossed her arms and looked at the others.

Razor huffed and came fully out of the forest, sitting with the group. He wasn't needed for a sneak attack.

He nodded his head for a while "Good luck!" he said before he enters the carriage to be taken away.. into an unknown place

(Gonna take some time to make new characters, might be posting less and less for now but I'll picked up soon again :) )

Giga said:
He nodded his head for a while "Good luck!" he said before he enters the carriage to be taken away.. into an unknown place
(Gonna take some time to make new characters, might be posting less and less for now but I'll picked up soon again :) )
the carriage rides off to valenthia, while the location is far the horses are genetically bred to be the fastest but the weakest, the carriage goes in a speed of 88 mph arriving in valenthia in about 10 minutes @Giga @AEchelon @Cheselth @ManyFaces @MidnightStar89

(you guys post a few posts so that the time can past because i aint going to go instant 10 mins)

"I see." Luke begins to climb over some thick roots as he begins to think. "You do seem different. I read that Orcs are mean or evil. I never knew that one would be...nice. No offense." He peeks through the canopy of the trees to see the sun. It seems to be lower. "I wonder..what creatures come out at night. Do you know some magic or something?"

@JessBeth

As soon as the horses were far enough, Lilith opened the note she was given. Looks like I'm gonna take a little field trip. You guys make sure that Az-rel comes back in one piece. She turns to look at the others.

Razor turned his head to the sky before jumping up and making his way into the sky, watching exactly where they take him as far as his cave sight can allow him to see for.

they arrive at the gates of valenthia where the guards stop them, a child was waiting outside and the knights go down the carriage, the medic goes near the child and the child asked the armored doctor "where's daddy?". the medic was speechless, he just gave the child the wooden toy, and crouched down and said "daddy.... daddy's not going to come home tonight...". the child started crying on the medic's shoulder, the knights tried to ignore as they past the gates, the medic follows while the child is holding to the medic's hand following him as he is still crying. @Giga @AEchelon @Cheselth @MidnightStar89

(Starting off again, after leaving the settlement. Those involved in the dragonkin settlement war would have their actions altered now. Let's assume the Shadow Brotherhood had mercilessly slaughtered the entire Mercenary League group)

"Are you guys alright?" asked Az-Rel, as he had sported some injuries as well from fighting a quite number of mercenaries along the way. They all have escaped from the dragonkin settlement which is now currently can be seen on fire from a distance. He looked at Lilith, Vyra, Eagle, Nifer and then to Jarak.. They all receive superficial injuries.. The dragons, he chose not to look at them. They have traveled quite a distance from the settlement, it would be quite safe now to perhaps take a breather. Az-Rel decided to inspect his injuries and his weap--.. "Bugger to the gods, I left my daggers and blade back at the settlements" he said, sighing to himself. He shrugged and told himself he will get it the next day once the Shadow Brotherhood mercenaries clear out. He looked back at the burning settlement. There was no way the Mercenary League could take on such an elite group. These group of skilled trained killers had been trained from young. He would expect to find a massacre down there once he decided to return to get his weapons... Hopefully, the Black Arrow doesn't participate in the mass murders, he thought.

Lilith was sitting down, rubbing her shoulder blade. Curse it all... Will we be able to catch a break? She hissed in pain a little. (Well I guess more mark waiting) I'm fine, nothing life threatening.

Razor clumsily landed next to the group with an 'oof' when he hit the ground. I don't believe anyone followed us, we should be safe for the time being. No one was seriously injured, correct?

Ashoak stood up greeting Razor briefly with a wave before speaking "Would anyone like me to heal them? Don't be afraid to ask" she said calmly, she knew not what else to do.After the fighting subsided Costachio curled into a ball to take a nap,if anyone needed her they could tap her lightly to wake her up.

@everyone

Neuton said:
"I see." Luke begins to climb over some thick roots as he begins to think. "You do seem different. I read that Orcs are mean or evil. I never knew that one would be...nice. No offense." He peeks through the canopy of the trees to see the sun. It seems to be lower. "I wonder..what creatures come out at night. Do you know some magic or something?"
@JessBeth
Ghorza follow Luke as she is listening to him. "Nice......wonder if that a bad thing...." She is mumbling as she also the sun is going down, meaning it going to be dark soon. When Luke asked if she know some magic. "Magic? We don't know. Magic is not our styles," said Ghorza as she pound on her chest. "You little human....um......why you wanna know about magic?" She takes to Luke and calling him little human.

@Neuton

Eagle's breath was escaping him and he leaned his hands on his knees, wheezing. "Y-yeah. I'm all right," he huffed out. He wasn't really, but he was sure that sleep would heal all of his problems. He stood up straight with a wince and walked over to Niruth. She cooed and nudged him with her nose. He chuckled and reached into her pack, getting out a blanket and a feather pillow. "Does anyone want some comfort? I'm okay to just sleep with Niruth." He held the items up expecting someone to take them from him.

After all the excitement, Vyra limped over to Ashoak and put a gentle hand on the ent's shoulder. She sat in front of her and asked, "my leg has been injured, ma'am... do you have anything for that?" She glanced over at Jarak, hoping that he was looking her way so that she could catch his eye. She wanted... needed to talk to him soon, but she thought that she might wait until morning came around.

@ManyFaces @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth @Giga

"Yes just sit down for a second dear, you won't want to walk on that leg and Eagle get over here I can tell something is wrong so you shouldn't prolong it" she said as she picked up some wild garlic and went way back stripping the leaves off off a bush and searched around her belongings until she found a beautiful rose with yellow thorns, she walked back over to Vyra "chew up this flower to a pulp and swallow then rub your wound with the garlic and leaves it should keep it from getting infected and the leaves should abosorb the smell while the flower heals your body, side effects may include a bit of a dry mouth but nothing deadly" she said giving Vyra the flower to eat

@AEchelon

Luke stops and looks up at the sun, estimating how much time they have left. "Why not? Magic is a wonderful thing! You can almost do anything with it and their are so many types of magic." He continues to walk, but his pace is a little quicker. "But magic is also beautiful. I never actually saw anyone do it, but in the books magic looks so cool!" Oh sorry about using wind back their. I never knew I could actually do magic." He laughs nervously.

She stood up and made her way over to the ent. I do realize we just met, however I do have to ask... Are you possibly a good teacher..? Lilith rubbed the back of her neck and smiled. She's all offense and no support and this was beginning to bother her.

Razor turned his head to Az-rel and tilted his head, getting a strange feeling about him.

Neuton said:
Luke stops and looks up at the sun, estimating how much time they have left. "Why not? Magic is a wonderful thing! You can almost do anything with it and their are so many types of magic." He continues to walk, but his pace is a little quicker. "But magic is also beautiful. I never actually saw anyone do it, but in the books magic looks so cool!" Oh sorry about using wind back their. I never knew I could actually do magic." He laughs nervously.
"Um....little human....where are we?" Ghorza asked as she keep up the pace as she suddenly trip on the tree roots, fell on Luke and drop all her bags. "Ouch!! Huh? Little human?" She look around for Luke as she didn't realize that she is sitting on top of him.

@Neuton

Luke coughs as the orc landed on him. "I'm fine....Need...air? Get off....please!" This is going to leave some marks, he thought to himself. Ryan looked up at the sun as it seems to get darker around them. Ryan pokes the orc, "Down here..."

Ghorza look around until she feel a poking and look down. 'Huh? Oh!!" She quickly get off, pick him up (easily since she is strong), and put him on the tree stump. 'I am so sorry, I didn't see you...I mean...it was an accident....." Ghorza said it as she comb his hair, nicely, dust off some dirts on his jacket.

@Neuton

Luke was shocked that she picked him up. Then noticed that she was cleaning him like a maid? "No, I'm fine it's ok." He seems embarrassed. He stood up from the stump and begins to look around. "I guess we should set up camp, maybe here?" He begins to think as the sun set. "Did you bring a tent or some king of shelter?"

@JessBeth

Az-Rel notices one of the dragons staring at him... As he took a quick glance at the dragon, he felt his whole back suddenly started to get warmer.. His burn scars tingle slightly.. He dismissed it and shook his head.. But.. This dragon... Something was so familiar about it, he just couldn't place his finger on it.. It was then he realizes that he needs to occupy himself with something.. He stood up and begin to search for long and slender wood sticks as an intention to make a spear... or at least at temporary weapon to defend himself, especially with big giant scary lizards around..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back