• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

What should the name of the towns be? Put your answers in your character creation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Razor gave off a little sigh and laid completely down like a sleeping cat. It is not your fault you have not seen the humanoid... But it is my fault for upsetting him... He then yawned, you know... Exhausted and all and looked over to Eagle. I uh, brought up some bad memories for him. Some friendly dragon I am. He is still a dragling and he still needs his rest so he begins dozing off unintentionally while the calming sounds of the fire gave him a sense of safety.

Giga said:
Az-Rel did not suspect anything.. or rather.. he was lazy to use his senses to hear out anything as he was done for the night. Tired, pretty much frustrated about how the day went about, especially about what had happen in the dragonkin settlement. He'd love to silent and peaceful dark nights where he could feel like himself again. As he reaches the river shore, unaware of Ghorza and Luke nearby deeper into the forest, he begins to take out scarlet leather armor, leaving his well-fit chest, back and abdomen exposed. Despite cold winter nights, he had gotten used to it. It was part of endurance training he had undergo through the Brotherhood. Without his leather armor, he could perhaps feel more of the rushing wind against him and could focus more of his senses in his spear fishing. It was dark but there was a full moon tonight. He had brought a torch with him as well. He wade slowly into the river shore, holding his spear in one hand, ready to strike at any darker shadows in the river. He was so focused, he was even unaware of a giant dragon sneaking up behind him
@JessBeth

@Neuton

@Cheselth
Cheselth said:
Razor jumped out an roared at him loudly when he spotted the spear. His posture was that of a playful kitten and his roar was more if a loud 'RAAAAAAWR!!'
Lilith looked away from the sky and at the ground, her hand over her mark. I wonder what lies ahead of us...

@Giga @AEchelon
Ghorza is walking in front of Luke around nighttime in the forest, looking for food or a live animal to kill and eat. Suddenly, a loud roared out of nowhere scared Ghorza. She got so scared that she grab Luke hand and quickly run away fast in the different direction. She run fast and don't look back, she don't know where she is headed until she see a cave in front of her and run inside. "We're safe now!!" She said as she hug Luke and sit down the ground.

Suddenly, a red figure came out of nowhere from the forest. It was clear that he did not go to sleep or got a little sleep. He is carrying his spear with him and a large sack in his other hand. As he laid the sack down onto the grass, he opened it, revealing a number of fishes which he had caught at night. He looked at the bonfire he created last night and it was still ablaze. He looked at the others and nodded as he set his spear down on the grassy floor. "I am going back to the settlement. Gonna pick up some stuff I forgot" he said as he takes out one of the fish and prepares to cook it using the bonfire.

Lilith inhaled deeply before leaning forward So's my blade up yo- ... Before she blinked, held up a finger, looked to the fire, spotting the sleeping cave dragon and the others. I- uh... Good morning? She asked with a confused tone, still coming into reality.

"Morning. Well I'll be going down to the settlement. Don't wait for me. Perhaps this will be the time we go our separate paths "he said while giving a nod to others and finally to Razor "I forgive you" he said before walking off

Eagle chuckled at Lilith. "You fell asleep anyway, didn't you?" He grinned triumphantly. Eagle then looked over at Az-Rel. "Wait! I'll go with you. At least eat something before you go?" Vyra nodded and pointed to the catch she was currently roasting.

Az-Rel reconsider his thoughts for a while about going their separate pathways. He is intended to travel to the North like the rest of them. He was afraid that other members of the Brotherhood might catch up to him. He wouldn't have anyone else he can rely on. The Black Arrow is loyal to them. "Up to you. We'll only see ashes and bodies down there" he said grimly.

Razor lifted his head a little to Az-rel and yawned. That... Easily? He didn't think he deserved that but at the moment his nocturnal self was extremely tired so he almost instantly fell back into his dream.

Lilith stuck her tongue out at Eagle again, tired. She scanned her surroundings before she stood up and stretched.
You guys already hunted food? Maybe I should hire you for my shop. She joked as she made her way over.

Ashoak awoke slowly, she just had the best nap in years, she felt refreshed and reinvigorated as if something had change. Ashoak rubbed one of her branches and gasped unsure if this was really happening "I..i'm budding, after all this time i'm budding again" she said feeling each flower on her branches, they all had different,shape,size,and pattern on them. Ashoak rose to her feet with a creaking sound alerting Costachio that she was now awake, Costachio looked at Ashoak startled for a moment "You...you..you're blooming flowers do you want them removed?" she said letting out a flicker of flames near Ashoak who in turn backed away "NO...no this is good, I haven't bloomed in years but it might have been the conditions but now I am!" she said heading over to the nearest water source to drink before returning to the others with a serene happiness about her.

@Everybooty (sorry for such late reply and all)

"Yeah, I did. I'm planning to move out to the village now. Then I'll continue my travels alone. I'm sure we will meet again someday" he said finally.

(im leaving the rp thread, im getting extremely busy with family, college, administration/development work at a website)

(so... the rp's dead huh? well i actually wished when i left that this rp would turn to a great rp as such going to the hundreds of pages, but i suppose that's extremely hard... although i learned a lot now from this rp, and my opness became more bearable i suppose, so thanks for teaching me alot @Giga @AEchelon @Cheselth )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back