• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

What should the name of the towns be? Put your answers in your character creation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Peace?" he said in an inhumane tone, chuckling at it. He suddenly grabbed the man. "We were.. at peace before this, we never interacted.. with each other.. We were ghosts to each other.. Until today.." he said and then turned him around forcefully, putting him in a headlock. A sickening crunch was heard which implies he had snapped his neck. He looked at the others and walked towards the cowering man with no fear.

After a what seems to be a minute, give or take, only the last man stood alive. The others were decapitated by his spiked gauntlets or had their neck snap. It seems like an almost impossible task for any man to take them down but not the Black Devil. He was no ordinary man. He grabbed him by his collars "To hell with you and your peace, tell them that. Tell them, if they so much lay their tiny fingers on our marked territories or interfere with our assassins work, they will all end up dead. I have no time or intention to go war with puny mercenaries such as yourselves. But be reminded, that there will be a war if they cross paths with us again or interfere us. And the war will leave ALL.. of you.. DEAD." he shook him and pushed him to the ground, basically screaming the last word in a demonic growl. "Assassins, perform your respective tasks today. There's new assignments." he ordered the assassins to do so. The Black Devil looked at the last man standing. He was glaring at him but the man could not see it as he was wearing a tribunal mask. He then suddenly disappears into the shadows. Soon, the rest of the brotherhood members disappear into the shadows.

Lilith's rage grew little by little once the elder had slapped the girl. She didn't know exactly why and she didn't care, all humanoids should care for each other and not fight, that's one of the keepers' teachings... Why no one followed them is beyond her. Lilith clinched her fist watching Eagle talk to her and seeing the scars. It isn't right... This while thing isn't right... For keepers' sake, all life is sacred! Self defense is one thing but everyone makes mistakes!! She was clearly angry and couldn't control her volume very well when she was this much so. She might be slow to trust but this was just an outrage to her.

"Walk with you?" Ghorza is more surprised that a human is asking her to join him on the trip with him. She quickly followed him behind and said, "You are asking me, an Orc, to join you on the trip of whatever you going. I don't know if you are a brave human or just a foolish one..." Ghorza keep following the human as she wonder if she can trust him. She have to be alart if he make any move on her.

@Neuton

Last edited by a moderator:
the last man, gets back on his horse, with his last strength he goes back to HQ injured. "what happened?!?!?!?" steve said, "he... the devil... he told us... there will... WILL.... be... war..." he says before blacking out. "... recruit anyone we can, we will fight back, they think they are better than us... quantity... beats quality, i want everyone ready to fight by next week, go to every town, every village, everywhere in this continent to find people to fight them, we will win against this war..." he said with determination in his eyes, then hundreds of horsemen was sent out to every village, every town, recruiting thousands of people to join the fight, each being trained like a grand army @Giga @Cheselth @AEchelon @MidnightStar89 (here's a tip, all of my troops can't use magic... so yeah)

Jarak glared at Vyra. The disappointment in her was almost mindnumbing. "Um, I don't know if you know how to speak telepathically, but you can at least listen. I had to leave you and my home... They threatened me. They said I'll become like my father. My mother didn't die of sickness, they killed her when I said I wouldn't go. Those monsters..." he told her. He teared up a little bit when the story time ended, but he wiped them away. He clenched his fists, he didn't want anything to do with those people. Arkthes nudged him when she saw the tears. "You alright buddy?" she asked as she purred, it was very soothing. Jarak grabbed onto her face, well... hugged her face. Ark raised her head away from his grip. "So, we've been hunted, threatened, escaped from and helped. I guess that covers all possible ways we could win these fights," he chuckled.

-----

Nifer looked at the others curiously, but she didn't dare take her mask off. They knew her name now anyways, but that didn't really matter. Names could be changed, not faces. She grabbed a paper from her pockets, it had an ominous picture of a warrior with black spiky armor, eyes in the helmet glowing red.
"Have any of you seen this man? I have to find him and his bloodthirsty pet," she asked as she flipped the paper around, showing it to the others. The reward was luckily told as a secret, but the dragon this man had had destroyed villages. "Some call him Reaper. He's a mass murderer, destroyed many homes and villages. I heard the last place he attacked was somewhere that way," she added as she pointed (unknowingly) to the way of Eagle's village, the group's earlier destination.

@AEchelon (What if Nifer was hunting that man's dragon that Eagle was going to find? :D )

@Cheselth @Giga

Vyra shouted right back at him, "You could have told me that! You could have taken me with you! We could have helped each other! You could still be the soft soul you were when we were kids! But no, you just left." The dragonkin stomped away into the forest, still holding her cheek and wiping her eyes. Eagle was wide eyed and looked at Jarak. "You should probably follow her..." He was concerned what she might do out on her own.

Niruth sighed, "well we should help him get out of there." She ignored the fact that she scared Az-Rel. He'd just have to get over his fear of dragons.

Eagle turned to Nifer and his face immediately turned pale. His stomach lurched and he grabbed the flyer out of her hand. He stared at it in disbelief. "You were hired to kill this man?" His tone made it unclear of his emotion, but in truth he was relieved that he didn't have to do it himself.

@Giga @MidnightStar89

(On mobile so i cant do colors)

Jarak stayed silent when the dragonkin yelled at him, but when Eagle advised him to follow, he nodded. He started jogging after Vyra, pretty soon seeing the wings flash behind a tree. ''Vyra, wait!'' he yelled before speeding up, running closer to her. ''I'm sorry, okay? I didn't want to leave you, but you saw how I had to just disappear. They wanted to kill me if I ever stepped in the settlement again... I was a scared little kid,'' he apologized.

Arkthes looked at Niruth.
''True...'' she said. ''You know, this dark elf on that bird smells funny, literally. The silver hunter had the same kind of smell...'' she told the ice dragon telepathically. Her tail was slowly swinging from side to side, she was a bit worried for Vyra. She seemed upset.

---

Nifer looked at the man's face. That was fear.
''Well, not exactly. I do not assassinate people, I hunt animals. Though if he dies in the process, I don't mind at all,'' she replies while putting the paper back into her pocket. ''You are familiar with him?'' she then asked. Her voice was calm, this murderer didn't worry her that much. Even though he would be one of her most dangerous targets, she remembers that she had hunter dragons much bigger and stronger. However, if this dragon rider feared him, was he actually more dangerous than she thought?

@AEchelon

Vyra heard him catch up and slowly stopped. She held onto a tree for support and hung her head. "I just thought... Maybe..." She was holding back tears again. "Maybe not though..." She sat down on the ground. "Maybe I really am worthless." She smirked and shook her head. "I know I shouldn't blame you for leaving me. I just thought we were closer than that." Her wings were drooping now and her back was turned to Jarak.

Niruth nodded at Arkthes. I know what you mean. She doesn't mean well. She responded. Eagle looked up at Nifer and frowned. "You mean... You hunt dragons, don't you." He didn't bother answering her question. His guard was up now and he was angry.

@MidnightStar89

Az-Rel nodded at the dragon's statement. "When the time is right I guess..."he paused for a moment. "My apologies if I shown any resentment towards you and the dragon species.. I can't help myself... when I was young, a dragon nearly killed me" he said, closing his eyes as he was remembering the pain he experienced before.

Lilith watched the two dragonkins walk away and sighed a little. She went quiet, as she usually does when she's this angry, and listened in on the conversation between the hunter and half human. Her arms were crossed and she was still sitting down in a criss-cross position which made her look like an upset child.

Razor stood up and sat down next to Eagle protectively once he heard the conversation. He bared his teeth and lashed his tail around.

the hunter has changed his personality somehow, maybe it's because he wants peace, or maybe it's because of the previous battle of him getting knocked off his horse and bumping his head (*wink wink, nudge nudge*), but he proceeds to make plans to encourage towns and villages to join his soon to be kingdom, he no longer hunts but now leads although many still fear him, he has no idea why (ok, I got amnesia, there) @Giga @Cheselth @AEchelon @MidnightStar89

Jarak put his hand onto the tree the dragonkin was also leaning on. "We were exactly that close. I was a protective guy even back then, I didn't want you to get hurt," he tried. His tail was very low, grass tickling the bottom of the scales. A droopy tail meant a moody kin, as his grandmother used to day. Jarak put his hand slowly on Vyra's shoulder. "And you definitely aren't worthless. You're a diamond in these rocky hills, you're beautiful," he added, giving a sweet smile to her.

-----

Nifer cleared her throat slightly when the ice dragon spoke. Its' voice was ominous and threating to her ears, even though if it didn't mean it that much.
"...In matter of fact, yes. I hunt dragons. But I am not one of those trophy hunters who only want the money or a head of the beast. I mostly hunt those, that harm innocent people. Those, that have absolutely no reason to attack," she tried to explain. Spek turned his head towards the dark elf, kind of like saying this is a bad idea. "Rarely do I kill humans... though rarely do I see those that 'own' dragons..." she added.

@AEchelon @Giga

"O-oh..." Vyra was unsure how she felt about him protecting her like that. She still didn't look up at the dragonkin, but she did lean her head on his gentle hand. She wanted to believe that she was beautiful and could accept that Jarak thought so, but she couldn't see herself that way. "Hey... Jarak?" She asked as she finally looked up at him. "How about... you protect me... while I travel with you?" She gave him a small smile and her cheeks blushed slightly.

Niruth let out a low growl at the dark elf's answer and lowered her head to the ground. She padded the ground restlessly like a cat as she listened to Nifer try to explain herself. The last thing that was said irked Niruth and she clicked her teeth menacingly. "Eagle doesn't own me, witch." She said with a growl. "We are partners." Eagle stepped closer to Niruth and stroked her head, trying to get her to calm down. He gave Nifer an apologetic look.

@MidnightStar89 (oooo niruth no like nifer)

Az-Rel looked at the others. Vyra and Jarak were talking some what.... romantically, he thinks. Niruth didn't really look like she's on a good mood today talking with that strange dark elf. Az-Rel felt an urge to train. He didn't like to sit down and do nothing. Niruth's words were ringing in his head. That they will help Regahn, to be released from the Black Devil. But it was probably useless unless he trained himself. He grabbed his daggers..and... wait. .. he had left them at the settlement..along with his broken bladed steel staff.. He shook his head and remembered where he placed it and decided to get it the next day or something.. why should he even bother? It was broken thanks to the silver hunter. Thinking about the silver hunter and black devil made him furious and angry. He went into a nearby woods. There he would practice his martial arts movement, despite his injuries His training begin to get a little more hectic and aggressive by every passing minute. There were times he even decided to be unarmed and run a series of punches onto the trunks of the trees around him as he intended to increase his endurance to pain. He does til his knuckles begin to bled. But it was satisfying to do something.

Also... he really needs to get over his fear of dragons... its not really his fault.. he almost died due to them

"... I have an uneasy feeling of something... I don't know why... send a spy to the previous site, quick and report back" he said, "yes sir, I'll do it personally" the spy said. the spy proceeds to go back to the previous war site and sees footprints, he then follows the footprints to see the pack but he wasn't visible by peripheral vision so taking his chances, he climbs a tree and using a piece of paper and a charred stick as a pen he notes down important things they are saying although he can't see apparently where az-rel is @Giga @MidnightStar89 @AEchelon @Cheselth

Lilith growled, slapped her knee and stood up. Where is my bow... I want to go hunting. Before I end up placing an arrow in the wrong head... Lilith looked at Eagle, expecting him to know the answer. I don't like the vibes I'm getting here and my shoulder blade is killing me... I need to shoot something to calm down. Just then, a sharp pain struck where her mark resides, causing her to flinch and hold it reflexively. This only made her angrier since she didn't understand why her mark would react in such a way after being used for such a short time.

Razor huffed, a little smoke coming out of his nostrils. He wasn't satisfied with the hunter's answer and was tempted to kill her.

Jarak smiled more happily when Vyra asked her question. "Of course!" he replied with a glad tone. Suddenly he went for a surprise hug from the behind, wrapping his arms around her. "Should we get back to the others? I'm getting a bad feeling from Arkthes," he then asked, his voice was suddenly quiet and friendly, not his usual sharp and a bit rude-like.

Arkthes frowned a bit in confusion. Hunting only dragons that deserve to die? None animals
deserve to die. "You're kind of digging your own grave here..." she commented, but didn't show any aggression towards the hunter. She was wounded enough, plus it seemed like this person wouldn't attack them immadiately.

-----

Nifer smirked a bit under her mask.
"I guess dragons don't understand sarcasm," she said with a little shrug. However, the ice dragon's presence was now menacing, most of the dragons here seemed like they could leap at her at any time. "But I'm not losing you, I'm guessing you're looking for my target's master anyways," she said with a slight chuckle. "And by the way, if I were to hunt you, I wouldn't reveal my name or my presence to you. You would already lie sleeping on the ground, ice dragon," she added, and the words 'ice dragon' were cold and sharp.

@AEchelon @Giga @Cheselth

the spy wrote down the fact that there is a possible connection between vyra and jarak. he also wrote the fact that lilith's shoulder has a mark on which apparently harms her, also that nifer is a dragon hunter, the spy tried making no sudden movement to try to hide his presence in a nearby tree @AEchelon @MidnightStar89

Lilith paused suddenly and quickly made a 'SHH' but a little quietly. Something doesn't feel right... Will you dragons and hunters just stop bickering for a second? She walked around a little, acting angry. Keep acting like you're fighting, but listen... I feel like we're being watched, like many times a wolf tried to attack... But more dangerous. Be cautious and keep your eyes open... She hissed in pain a little before grabbing her shoulder again. The mark was reacting strangely to a short use and the unconsciousness didn't help. You see, every time a chosen uses their mark, it takes a lot of energy but sleeping before an hour has passed is dangerous. Using it again before the hour is over is also dangerous to the user, but Lilith didn't know much about her mark, she didn't even know how exactly she activated it.

Razor's tail violently hit the ground and glared at the hunter, trying to be calm but he wanted to protect his friends.

After a while, Az-Rel returns to them and noticed that they were alarmed. But of course, he continue to act natural as he walks towards them.. He knew someone was watching all of them but they gotta act natural. His knuckles were bleeding heavily but he tries to hide it. He felt that he was a little hungry... Perhaps his newfound friends were a bit hungry as well.. River is nearby. He could perhaps spearfish.. He grab a particularly long wood stick on the floor.. He took out his dagger and started to shape it more like a spear. "You guys got food of any sort?" he would ask first before heading off to the river nearby.

(just saying if you don't know, the guy's that watching you isn't the silver hunter guy, it is just another guy as a spy, sorry for the confusion)

the spy kept writing notes on the tree until he started to be suspicious, he noticed a change in the behaviour of the pack "something's wrong... oh hell, I've been found" he thought to himself. he starts thinking of an escape plan so he can give back the information he got back to steve @Giga @AEchelon @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth

Lilith closed her eyes and took a deep breath, using her more needed senses. If she wasn't going to find him with sight, she would use her hearing and smell. Someone hand me a bow... Any will do, but do it quickly... She whispered before taking a deep breath, pretending to try to calm down. She listened for even the breath of a running mouse as she put her hands behind her back and started creating an arrow while trying to hide the glow.

Razor stood up and began sniffing as well, using his cave dragon skills, with a z, to pinpoint any new, strange scent.
You have some nerve to come here and expect us to trust you right away, hunter! First you're going to have to give up your weapons, then we can start! He tried to seem like he was negotiating, obviously he wasn't. He wanted to give the bow, if any, to Lilith so that she could do the deed he knew she had to do.

Az-Rel, however was extremely tired of being assaulted and spied on today. He had enough problems with Black Arrow and he certainly ain't gonna have a problem with the same hunter again.. He didn't know it was the same hunter but he didn't care.. He clears his mind and listened to the sounds.. He finally heard him.. Pinpoint exactly where he was.. He quickly threw two of his swift daggers into the bushes, dead on spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back