• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

What should the name of the towns be? Put your answers in your character creation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As Ghorza wondered way far from her home, she is looking all around the view of the woods. Some of the trees is bigger then she have images, a river is clear and clean unlike her hometown and then her stomach growled so load. "Oh.....so hungry.....and I already ate some of my food....." Then stop for a moment and smell something on the air. She go see who or what is it as she spotted....him.

@Neuton

Luke kept walking not noticing a Orc looking at him. As he walks he trips over a root and stumbles on the ground. Luke bends down and begins to pick up his personal items as well as some food rations he had packed. Luke seemed too busy to notice her staring right at him. But as he picks up his stuff. A sword gleamed through the small light coming through the canopy. He shift and a staff appears from under his cloak as he keeps picking up his stuff that has spilled all over the forest floor.

Ghorza hide behind the tree and keep looking that...a strange creature. Where have I seen or smell it before....oh, it's a human....she thought and she look at him. In her home, she seen human before, but only a dead one. Then she saw him trip over and drop his stuff, she can't help but giggle. She watching him pick up his weapons, his other stuff and...foods!!! She suddenly step on the branches and make a crack noises. She quickly hide.

@Neuton

Az-Rel was further away from the group, washing his wounds with a nearby stream.. He looked at the stream where the image of his face was reflected back onto it... An image that would haunt him forever.. He looked back down at the village although he would not see it anymore.. The chaos... The destruction.. He looked back to his newfound group.. He felt a cringe of guilt hitting him.. He had known something like this would happen but he did not warn them... Especially of Black Arrow. He had felt guilty as he had left Black Arrow behind as well.. He just sat far away from the others, thinking about what would he do now.

A neck-snapping sound was heard as the Black Devil lets go of one mercenary, as his lifeless body fell to the ground with a sickening thud. He looked up and noticed that they are retreating. He simply nod his head. "The Mercenary League finally knows our true strength." he said in a rough and demonic tone before facing the rest of his own assassins. He address the Black Arrow first as he is second-in-command. "You did.. the right thing, calling for reinforcements.. but." he paused before taking out his spiked gauntlets, to reveal rough hands underneath them.. and he threw a strong punch into his stomach. The impact was so great that the Black Arrow immediately gurgled in pain as he begin to cough up blood. The Black Devil then continue to throw punches and grab his uniform, into as far as carrying him and throwing him to the ground... Cracking noises were heard implying that he had broken some bones.. The Black Devil crouch down, grabbing his hood and pulling it up along with his head "If.. you... fail.. to.. assassinate.. your.. target next time, I will assure you. The next time, I won't just break you.. But I'll break your brother.. Nothing personal. Do you understand that, lieutenant?" he said again in a threatening voice, the last line being extremely rough and fear-inducing tone. The Black Arrow could only nod, understanding him well.. The Black Devil then got up and address his other assassins, while the Black Arrow lay on the floor, injured.. Well... Atleast they made it out.., he thought.

Luke froze as he hears a branch snap. He turns around looking for the source that made the sound. When he saw nothing he unsheathed his sword and his sword only. He begins to gather the rest of his things and stand up. Luke still wields his sword as he begins to walk at a quick pace away from the sound. Luke keeps wielding the small rusted sword as he continues into the forest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Niruth winced as she heard Black Devil's fists connect with Black Arrow all the way from here. She had been specifically listening to see how he was doing. For a while now, she had had a growing suspicion that he wasn't all bad. Lost, maybe, but not evil. He did help them after all and he didn't kill Eagle. Niruth excused herself from the conversation happening between Eagle, Vyra, and Jarak and walked over to Az-Rel. She didn't get too close to him since he always seemed to fear her. I want to help Regahn. Not Black Arrow, though. Do you understand? She spoke to Az-Rel telepathically so that the others didn't hear her and become suspicious. Niruth was also being very blunt and not very explanatory, but she hoped her message came across. She wanted to save Regahn from becoming truly evil and losing sight of himself. "I sense good in him." Niruth stared into Az-Rel's eyes and waited for his answer.

@Giga

Ghorza can hear that he is leaving. No way he's not getting away. She start to follow him as she hide in the tree and the bushes. All she wanted is his foods, she so hungry. She is thinking of how can she get it. She wanted to asked nicely, but she hear stories that other races will killed Orcs in a second they see it. She is thinking as she have an idea, she'll knocked him out cold and grad the food.

@Neuton

Luke ran into a sprint as adrenaline rushed through his blood. He jumped over roots and pass trees as he kept running. Then he stopped. Wait, it might of been just a animal. Like a rabbit or a fox! Luke stopped and turned around. He kept his sword out poised in front of him as he waits for a creature to come out. He gathered his confidence and finally said, "Who's there? Come out!" Maybe it was another human.

@JessBeth

once they got back to hq, a man, the leader's adviser spoke "sir.... the previous leader, he died of poison.... who poisoned him we dont know, but we know this: we need a new leader, and looking at these circumstances, your our best hope". the hunter sat down, thought about it, so then he chose to become the leader of the new mercenary league, he proceeded to change the name of the mercenary league to "league of hunters" and recruited more people. "I cannot stand against this bloodshed, the mercenary league will now go to a new path, and that path is starting with making peace with the brotherhood of shadows, we clearly cant fight them anymore" the hunter said, then the advisor spoke "sir, what we could do.... is maybe send a group of 5, with a peace treaty... if they sign it, then we will no longer fight this war, but if they refuse, then war it is...." which then the hunter commands "send out 5 men on horseback, with this peace treaty". he hands a paper saying "by signing this, the brotherhood of shadows will no longer be attacked by the new formed league of hunter and will not continue this war, choose to sign this will include no longer indulging in this war, not choose to sign the league of hunter will be relentless until the last brotherhood of shadow member falls". the 5 men was sent out, going to the previous site of the destroyed dragonkin settlement to meet with the black devil @Giga @AEchelon

Ghorza stopped and take a peek while hiding in the bushes. She hear that human said, who's there, come out! She see that he have his sword out. There no way she going come out and show herself so she get herself her. Well, she have a protection skin, but.... She see a little rock and take it. She start to throw at him, hoping it hit his head and get knocked out.

@Neuton

As Luke stands there a pain exploded on the side of his head. He looked down but still kept standing. Blood started to trickle done his face as he looks the way the rock was thrown. He's sword is still out but he kept poised in front of him. The pain still echoed in his head but he stood tall. "Who's there?!" ,Luke yelled one last time. Luke's voice didn't sound angry but defeated. He doesn't want to kill, but he will if he has to.

@JessBeth

Oh...this human is tough.....I don't wanna hurt him more or kill him.....Ghorza think of another plan and she at her hooded clock that she wearing. She pick up the heavy rock and town it at the tree, hoping that human is distraction. While she quietly sneak in to him and cover him with her hooded clock and take his sword away. "Gotcha!!"

@Neuton

Luke watched the rock hit a tree as a cloak went around him. "Gotcha" Luke instinctively went for his staff. Even though he has not ever used magic before he had read some 'spells' or what the merchant said were spells. They seemed childish but it was better than being eaten by a creature. He swung around in the cloak and he visualized winds and air. Air started to circle around the head of the wooden staff as it contacted with something. The spell was suppose to push a figure far away. The spell worked because he felt the air for a few seconds. He just hoped that the air could be enough to send the creature into a tree. Luke's head pounded with pain

@JessBeth

"Huh? Kyaa!!" Ghorza feel like something push her away and she get hit on the tree and the she slowly get up. "Oww....." She slowly get up and see that human using a magic stick that she have never see it. But she forgot that she not wearing a hooded clock that cover herself.

@Neuton

Luke looked at the..Orc! HE had read books about Orcs and how somewhere abrasive, but not man-eating! Ryan dropped his staff, his jaw dropped. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were following me. I thought it was a bandit or a creature." Ryan still looked at the girl still shocked. If he enraged a Orc his life would be out like a light.

Ghorza didn't listen as she have her eyes close, thinking he'll kill her with that magic staff. "P-Please, don't kill me!! All I want is to make you go to sleep and take you're food....." She is scared, she haven't learn to fight like the other Orcs.

@Neuton

Luke looked at the girl weirdly. A Orc begging him! A human. She must not be a normal orc then. "Um.... excuse me miss?" He took a worried step forward. "I'm sorry. I thought you were a creature. He went for his bag as he looked into it and took out a piece of bread with some meat. He crept closer and held out in front of her. "Do you want some?"

"He's not lost.. He knows what he is doing is wrong but he's doing it for a cause.. A cause I can't and won't tell, I know him." he said, lost deep in thoughts as he did not realize it was the dragon who had telepathically connected with him. He turned and saw the dragon. As soon as he sees the dragon quite near (even though Niruth really wasn't!) to him, he widen his eyes in shock and nearly gave out a yell but he just stammered "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

the 5 men on horseback reached to az-rel, the black arrow and the black devil, 1 with no weapons and the 4 with a spear and a shield @Giga

Ghorza slowly open her eyes and see that human take out a bread and meat and hold it out. "Food!!!" She grab it as she goggle it up fast. She quickly finish it and forgot something important. 'Oh...." She looked at the human, slowly stand up, seeing she is 7 feet tall, and she bow to him, in a manner way. 'Pardon for my rudeness, I was so hungry that I didn't give you a proper thanks...."

@Neuton

Luke stepped back and looked at her. "No it's ok. You don't have to bow." Luke begined to pack up his pack and sheathed his sword. "So do you want to join me and why are you out here?" Curiosity sparkled in his eyes as he begins to walk in a random direction.

(Az-Rel escaped with others, Only Black Arrow and The Devil are here)

The Black Arrow got up, with a cracked rib but years of practice had stopped him making even the slightest of sounds. All the other Brotherhood members are busy tending to themselves. The Black Arrow was tended by Zakerius, his fellow dragonkin assassin associate who also received a beating from the Black Devil for failing to protect the settlement. Soon, the horseback reaches them. The Black Devil just stood there, peering at them with a great glare and also.. curiosity. "You dare... come back here!" he yelled as he started to walk towards them casually, wearing his spike gauntlets back again while the other mercenaries quick equip their bow and point their arrow.. but it was pretty much unneeded. The Black Devil would probably do all the work.

(ah ok sorry bout that xD )

the man goes down from the horse and so does the 4, he then spoke "the previous mercenary league leader has been assassinated, now the newly formed league of hunters lead by steve argent, request this peace treaty to be signed so that both factions can end the bloodshed of this war, choose not so then the league of hunters will stop at nothing until the last of you die" while showing a paper with the treaty (refer to my last post for the content of the treaty) and holding out a feather pen @Giga

Ghorza is looking back at that human, seeing it up close for the first time and notice that he is small, meaning his heights. Human are smaller then it's looks, what a surprised, she thought. Ghorza is thinking about what she going to next, since she ran out of food for herself, but she wanna see the outside world more until that human talked to her, "Hm? Join you? Are you asking me to join you for a battle?" Ghorza said as she looked at him. 'Listen here, Human, I'm not going to a battle. I am here to see the world!"

@Neuton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back