• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DnD 5e "Wings of Chaos"

[dice]11558[/dice]

[dice]11559[/dice]

[dice]11560[/dice]

[dice]11561[/dice]

[dice]11562[/dice]

[dice]11563[/dice]

Alright guys, I've been working on this Gnome Bard character I really want to play.

For anyone who just read that first sentence, sighed heavily, and said, "Ahhhh... this fuckin' guy..." this post is for you haha. For anyone else who might not know, Bards (Gnome bards in particular) are all but useless in combat, and for a very combat heavy campaign the best you can expect from them is to not be a liability to everyone else.

If this is going to be a problem, I'll make a more combat friendly character. The last thing I want is to rain on anyone else's good time, and when the rubber meets the road I'm perfectly happy hacking and slashing my way through hordes of enemies just like any other DnD player. But I've never played a Gnome or a Bard, and I think it would create an interesting dynamic when juxtaposed against your normal hacky/slashy/shooty type of DnD character.

So is this something that would fit with this campaign?

Colour me interested. Stats are rolled up, so I'll start slapping together a Paladin.

[dice]11574[/dice]

[dice]11575[/dice]

6, ouch.

[dice]11576[/dice]

[dice]11577[/dice]

[dice]11578[/dice]

[dice]11579[/dice]

I'm having such difficulty deciding what the heck I want to be! ... grr... Character creation is always so hard... I want to be too many things!

same here,kinda hard to choose when youhaven't the slightest about the party comp.

I'm thinking up a fighter, go mroe defensive minded, full on turtle mode if I can, mainly because I've been dieing to use a picture I grabbed long ago.

Bison of heaven... thats a new one, not bad.

Well, hopefully by tomorrow I'll have figured it out! I'll post my character sheet tomorrow!

Everyone calm down nobod is eattin nobody, now everyone help me get this cookin fire running, this mushroom man ain't gona cook himself.

Ooooo oh on! The two characters (with alignments) I can see in the Character Sign-Ups are both Good aligned! My character of questionable repute might ruffle some feathers.

Is a Chaotic Neutral (leaning towards Neutral Evil) character going to be a problem @redfang54 ? I can make a more Good aligned character (...in fact I could recycle either a... 'cleric/sorcerer' or a bard that I've played and loved before) if need be but~ I do like the character idea I have. Just tell me if the differing alignment will be a problem.

Also - I'm happy to co-ordinate character historys, if people want. Just PM me. Maybe after I figure out which character I'm actually playing (':3)

Haha oyu guys are great ( :D ) this should be a fun roleplay (> :) ) ...I mean ...(O:))

Jaye said:
Ooooo oh on! The two characters (with alignments) I can see in the Character Sign-Ups are both Good aligned! My character of questionable repute might ruffle some feathers.
Is a Chaotic Neutral (leaning towards Neutral Evil) character going to be a problem @redfang54 ? I can make a more Good aligned character (...in fact I could recycle either a... 'cleric/sorcerer' or a bard that I've played and loved before) if need be but~ I do like the character idea I have. Just tell me if the differing alignment will be a problem.

Also - I'm happy to co-ordinate character historys, if people want. Just PM me. Maybe after I figure out which character I'm actually playing (':3)
that's fine multiple character alignments will just make things more fun ( ;) ) and we have lots of characters at this point so I'm sure we will have a very wide range of char alignments, you likely will not be the only non-good alignment.

redfang54 said:
that's fine multiple character alignments will just make things more fun ( ;) ) and we have lots of characters at this point so I'm sure we will have a very wide range of char alignments, you likely will not be the only non-good alignment.
( :D ) ( :D ) ( :D ) Groovy.

Um, I also have two requests, but I will PM you about them once I finish up my sheet. It's not big requests (or I hope it's not).

Well, considering out current layout, and the fact that I have a bunch of different ideas still, I was thinking of potentially some kind of Rogue-like character... Or a Druid... Dang it I still have too many choices!

If anyone needs any help putting a character together or want help deciding on what kind of character to play you can always PM me, I'll be happy to help (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back