• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy /Detailed] The Guild

holdonletmetakeselfie Asura Eun

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Angelostar4 @ whoever

health/mood ;; healthy / e x c i t e d

location ;; guild hall

Despite her lack of sleep, she entered the hall with a broad grin and tamed excitement, hurrying over to the food.

Munching on a pastry, she took sight of the post and the weird girl from last night reading it.

Peeking over her shoulder, she read along, smiling.

"
This sounds exciting, don't ya think?" Asura chirped, taking another bite and getting crumbs on herself and the other persons shoulder. "Oohh aren't you a Samurai? Im a Martial Artist! And an Asura!" She pasued, trailing off. "Oh wait, I got that wrong.. I mean, im Asura Eun!" She said a bit flustered.

LionPride said:
he reached the farm the farmer and him talked about the imps and the large one of the bunch how they had killed some field hands but he was mostly bothered by the fact they where out there. "so how much do you care about extra damage" the farmer looked at him seriously " Boy this is how I live I can lose a small bit but don't start a fire" he smiled fire was the least of his worry's if this went tits up they might have a dark spirt in the fields and those where a bitch to get out of farms but that was a low change of happening he wondered out into the fields. after a few seconds of wondering he had caught and eldritch blasted a couple of imps not much of an issue before the boss showed up. the thing was a half dragon a violent crazy eight foot tall half dragon "SHIT" he shouted casting hangars horridness laughter making the creature fall to the ground laughing as the warlock ran out of the field as soon as he was 100 yards away he kneeled waiting with eldritch blast ready. (he is kneeling on the path up to the field.)
They didnt even leave yet....)

Jinkuro looks behind his shoulder, and saw the girl that was spacing out yesterday. Dusting his shoulder off, he turns around to face her. "They're just imps, though I am excited to face off against their boss." He said to the very scatterbrained girl. "Yeah, i'm indeed a samurai." He shows off the Muramasa as prove. "If you must know my name, it's Momohime Narukami." His stomach was killing him, probably because he hasn't ate for a day. "Ugh... could ya please, lead me to where the food is?" He holds his stomach in pain. "No one would bat an eye over this name, it's a perfect name for this body, and a good cover up." He thought.

@dorkling

Last edited by a moderator:

holdonletmetakeselfieMazdl Khazdar

TyP2VjQ.jpg

tag ;; @Ayane @Devious Dilbert @Ayane

health/mood ;; 100% / playful

location ;; guild hall

Mazdl arched an eyebrow at the way Serna spoke to her guild leader, crossing her arms with dagger still in hand.

Should I interfere...?

.... Nah. Its not too bad yet

"Uh huh.." She trailed off, looking him over. At his next reply, she cautiously poked him with the tip of her jagged dagger. "What, you're not going with us?" She asked with obviously fake dissapointment.

"
... Oh well, your pretty little white face will probably blind us all in the field.." She teased, patting the taller figures cheek. "Besides, more gold for us~"

@RaikuKawisa[/URL] LOL )

@LionPride Um oh okeys )

"I'm quite forgetful, forgive me. And what's up with you giving me a hard time?" Ariella mumbled as she smiled gently at Mazdl. "And yes, I still would like your help. Is it a yes, or a no Serna?" She asked him again. "Or try it out once. And I promise, I won't forget your name." Ariella says.

Dura looked around at the others before closing her eyes again. Though, a half-orc caught her eye from across the room. She felt as if she recognized the girl. Dura quickly dismissed the thought as she decided to explore the blacksmith workshop because why not.

Ariella then announced, "We're going to leave soon. Make sure to have your equipment readied. We can stop for some nourishments along the path."

@Devious Dilbert

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Angelostar4 @ whoever

location ;; guild hall

Shrugging slightly, she flicked her gaze back to the poster. "They both sound exciting in my opinion! Im normally used to going up against people... Sometimes beasts and 'monsters'.." Asura trailed off.

And evil forces..

"Thats cool. Momohime Narukami? That sounds strangely familiar.. Are you from Ellom?" She asked with interest, before nodding and grabbing her arm, pulling her towards the food.

"Holding your stomach like that wont make you feel better ya know" Asura mused, finishing her loaf before stopping in the dining area.

At the dining area, there was a loaf of bread that was just sitting there. Jinkuro takes the bread and took a large bite out of it. After chewing it, he swallows the piece. "Whew... that was good" He was smiling, finally getting food in his stomach. Putting the rest of the bread in his pocket, he looks at Asura. And gave her a questionable look. "No, i'm not from Ellom. But enough about me." Trying to get the conversation off him, personally. "I want to know... how you deal with fighting against people and these 'evil forces'?"

@dorkling

Jekkel opened his eyes. He had to think of what he was doing last night and where he was. Jekkel sat up in his hammock a little bit to find a farm. This farm was a rather small farm, Grazing cattle, Fluffy sheep, And an occasional horse or two. It was quite nice.

Jekkel slowly got out of his Hammock and took some deep breaths. "Good morning world," He said while stretching his arms and legs. Jekkel put on his gear strapped his two daggers on the sides of his hips, His sword on his back along with his bow. He was getting rather hungry and decided that he would go out and find some fruit or some vegetables. Jekkel started to stroll down the path to the farmhouse, He thought he could buy some food from the farmer.

@LionPride

dorkling said:

TyP2VjQ.jpg

tag ;; @Ayane @Devious Dilbert @Ayane

health/mood ;; 100% / playful

location ;; guild hall

Mazdl arched an eyebrow at the way Serna spoke to her guild leader, crossing her arms with dagger still in hand.

Should I interfere...?

.... Nah. Its not too bad yet

"Uh huh.." She trailed off, looking him over. At his next reply, she cautiously poked him with the tip of her jagged dagger. "What, you're not going with us?" She asked with obviously fake dissapointment.

"
... Oh well, your pretty little white face will probably blind us all in the field.." She teased, patting the taller figures cheek. "Besides, more gold for us~"

Ayane said:
@RaikuKawisa LOL )
@LionPride Um oh okeys )

"I'm quite forgetful, forgive me. And what's up with you giving me a hard time?" Ariella mumbled as she smiled gently at Mazdl. "And yes, I still would like your help. Is it a yes, or a no Serna?" She asked him again. "Or try it out once. And I promise, I won't forget your name." Ariella says.

Dura looked around at the others before closing her eyes again. Though, a half-orc caught her eye from across the room. She felt as if she recognized the girl. Dura quickly dismissed the thought as she decided to explore the blacksmith workshop because why not.

Ariella then announced, "We're going to leave soon. Make sure to have your equipment readied. We can stop for some nourishments along the path."

@Devious Dilbert
"Because you make it so painstakingly easy." He said to the elf girl. @Ayane

"If you actually want me to, I'll come along for the gold. Just give me a second- all of my equipment is upstairs."

(We can just leave, I won't stall us by actually rping this out.)

@dorkling

He brushed her dagger aside and moved her hands from his face.

"Uh-huh, but I'm pretty sure you'll be the bigger distraction with your eye-candy of a wardrobe." He responded to her sarcasm with more sarcasm.

Ariella rolled her eyes as she nodded to him. "Alright, once Serna comes back, we shall go. Princ---ah Caroline, Asura and everyone...let's all be on our way." When he returned, the half-elf started towards the doors, and opened them. "Hopefully, all goes well. (She forgot about Melmoth @Opium oops)." Dura lifted herself from the wall, and followed after Ariella before bumping into Mazdl's side. She huffed, and apologized to her in a mumble.

Ariella pulled a map from her pocket, and looked at its contents. Cresthill was south of the main city...About a 25 minute walk or so. Once the guild builds up more income and prestige, they would own horses. Thankfully, the location wasn't too far away so that it was extraneous. Walking through the city, she speculated the people out and about. A woman was hanging her wet clothing on a rope line, the wind blowing against them. She exchanged a glance with the half-elf before walking back inside her humble home. The tavern's doors were open, and only a few people dwindled into it. Of course, it was only morningtime. At night would it be alive and welcoming. The bartender was sweeping the floor with his daughter on a wooden chair, eying the group as if she recognized them. Ariella and the group eventually reached the main gate guarded by guards in heavy armor, looking bored and tired as ever. She looked at the valleys in front of them---lush green grass with small colorful flowers surrounded the gate as it welcomed visitors and tourists alike.

"This path should take us there." Ariella said as she pushes the map back into her pocket from where it resided before. She started on the dirt path, her boots earning brown dust lighter than its usual leather color.

@Devious Dilbert @dorkling @RaikuKawisa @Comet @Opium @akumashioni @Sir Jake

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Angelostar4 @Ayane @Devious Dilbert

location ;; guild hall

Asura smiled and wandered around the kitchen until she found a fruit bowl, fishing out an apple and taking a bite.

Once Momohime began to speak, she diverted her attention back to the female. "
Ooh! Im not from Ellom either! Maybe I've seen you before? Or heard about you im not sure-" She cut herself off and it was her turn to give Momohime a questionable look.

"
U-um.. I... never said dark forces. And um, what do you mean by deal with it?"

TyP2VjQ.jpg

health/mood ;; 100% / s c o f f

location ;; guild hall / outside

Mazdl arched an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, scoffing. "Whatever Princess, go get your equipment" She rolled her eyes and faced Ayane.

"
Men. If he keeps messing with you, I'll beat his ass" Mazdl grumbled, glancing down at her armor.

Its not like he was complaining. Sheesh.

Following after the rest, Eira and Melmoth joined, fully armoured and perpared. She didn't even want to know what took them so long.

Feeling someone bump into her, she shot a glare at the figure, pausing.

Wait.. Why the hell are they so familiar..

Fuck.

She's an Orc too..

Hopefully she doesn't recognize me..

"Yea yea.." She mumbled back, messing with the hilts of her maces as they carried on.

How strange. Jinkuro could've sworn that this young lady said something about evil forces. Not wanting to pry Jinkuro continue talking. "What I mean by deal with it, is do you kill them or incapacitate them." Jinkuro notices that the leader has already went head, and is nowhere to be seen in the guild hall. "Seems we should get a move on Asura, the leader is already outside." He began to walks towards the guild hall exit. Though this will be Jinkuro's first task, it'll probably be an easy one for him. Looking ahead, he sees the leader and the group at the main gate. Catching up, it seems they're taking in the lush green valley, with colorful flowers sprinkled about.

(There basically the same thing just for the fact that there half-orc or that's what I was told)

Roman walked towards the back of the group heading towards the farm. If he was more familiar with the area, he might have gone up ahead to see what they were going to be facing, but he didn't want to risk getting lost and not being there to help out the rest of the guild. Or if he was particular unlucky, to be ambushed. Nope, it would just be better to stay with the Guild Leader who was probably a local of the area and would actually know how to get there.

He saw the half-orc woman who joined to look at the stars last night. @dorkling Well, it was more to escape the horrid smell of cooking man, but it was a nice moment nonetheless. He picked up his pace until he was walking beside her. His Skytalon was still on his back. If they were ambushed, or something of the sort, his massive greatbow wouldn't do much anyway. It would be better for him to simply draw his twin curved swords to defend himself. "So, have you ever fought in a group like this?" He asked her, trying to get a feeling of who he would be trusting his life with for future missions. They were facing imps today, so he didn't expect too much trouble. Especially not with a group this large. Imps were normally only an issue to lone travelers and in large numbers.

RaikuKawisa said:
Roman walked towards the back of the group heading towards the farm. If he was more familiar with the area, he might have gone up ahead to see what they were going to be facing, but he didn't want to risk getting lost and not being there to help out the rest of the guild. Or if he was particular unlucky, to be ambushed. Nope, it would just be better to stay with the Guild Leader who was probably a local of the area and would actually know how to get there.
He saw the half-orc woman who joined to look at the stars last night. @dorkling Well, it was more to escape the horrid smell of cooking man, but it was a nice moment nonetheless. He picked up his pace until he was walking beside her. His Skytalon was still on his back. If they were ambushed, or something of the sort, his massive greatbow wouldn't do much anyway. It would be better for him to simply draw his twin curved swords to defend himself. "So, have you ever fought in a group like this?" He asked her, trying to get a feeling of who he would be trusting his life with for future missions. They were facing imps today, so he didn't expect too much trouble. Especially not with a group this large. Imps were normally only an issue to lone travelers and in large numbers.
"In a large group? Ah not really." Ariella says as she looks over to him. "I prefer to go in alone with my pointy daggers." She says with a small smile. "But groups are essential." She then squinted her eyes. She could see a rather large amount of imps. Large enough to be suspicious. "There's a large raid of them..." She can sense fire from ahead. "We should hurry.

Dura smells the fire as well, preparing her staff as she replies, "Raid of imps? What, are you blind of sumting elf?"

"Elves have good eyesight." Ariella says.

"I thought t'was a myth." Dura huffed as Ariella slightly rolled her eyes. The group began to approach the small farming village to indeed see some imps in the village keeping people...hostage? Strange.

"I say we have at least two of us protecting the village while the rest finds the imp boss and fight around the perimeter. If you secure the village, send us a signal so you may rejoin us. Volunteer? And any complaints?" She mostly referred this to Serna. "Armored individuals in front with assassins or dagger users, archers take the rear with mages. Clerics should be in the middle healing when necessary. Again, any troubles?" Dura, always looking uninterested, shrugged.

"Who would volunteer to be guards? Perhaps attack towards the boss first, then be heroes?" She sarcastically said as she placed her staff on her shoulder.

"I suppose so. Then, let's do that?"

@Comet @Devious Dilbert @RaikuKawisa @Opium @akumashioni @Sir Jake @dorkling @Angelostar4

"I ain't guarding" Jinkuro announced. "I need to be in the field, where all the action lies." He steps forth, onto the lush green grass of the field. "Also, if anyone finds the leader of the imps, lead me to it's corpse or lead me to it alive and well... either or works for me" He puts both of his hands behind his head, and walks the dirt path. "Just wait Muramasa... you'll grow stronger even now. Though, these imps will be small fry." He thought with a evident small on his face.

Jekkel walked down the path, He was still half asleep. As he walked something hit him in the back of the head and Jekkel took a face fool of dirt. He looked up from the face print in the dirt to find a little green Imp with wings. Jekkel gave a small smile at it thinking "How the heck can something like that knock me over." But after thinking so the little imp started biting his ear "Ow stop it" He quickly grabbed it and threw it into the field somewhere. Jekkel took out his chained daggers "These will be useful" Now Jekkel usually did not use his daggers for slinging around randomly but he is not going to try and slash at these with a sword or shoot with a bow. Jekkel quickly unlatched the daggers from his belt buckle and started slashing away "Come At Me You Little Buggers" He yelled.

@Comet @Devious Dilbert @RaikuKawisa @Opium @akumashioni @dorkling @Angelostar4 @Ayane

@LionPride

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Angelostar4 @Ayane @Devious Dilbert @RaikuKawisa

health/mood ;; healthy / hype

location ;; outside

At Momohimes question she shrugged. "Both. I never kill innocents though. And I have killed for only the protection of others." Asura stated, nodding at his words and catching up with the others.

"Who would volunteer to be guards? Perhaps attack towards the boss first, then be heroes?"

Asuras hand shot up instantly, getting on her tiptoes and hopping a bit. "
I volunteer as tribute!" She called, grinning.

This is gonna be a lot of fun compared to last time I fought!

TyP2VjQ.jpg

health/mood ;; 100% / fite me

location ;; outside

Taking in Etrals air, she felt her eyes flutter close, feeling the suns rays on her tinted skin. Sighing softly, her dark eyes opened to silently admire the beauty of this region, finding it way more aesthetically pleasing than Atrea.

Glancing back slowly, she noticed the 'nice bow guy' was by her side, speaking.

"
Eh. I was trained to fight in a group like this. But.. Everyone was an Orc, thats the difference... " She paused. "Thats a lie. The other difference is that we trained to wipe out Etral and Kagra (?). But I left before I officially joined I guess."

Mazdl shrugging a bit, she shifted her attention to Ariella.

"Put me wherever. You can assume my use by all the weapons im carrying"

"I'll stay back my main attack is long range" he said already positioning him self closer to the path

Roman unshouldered his bow. "I think its rather clear where I will take my position." he said positioning himself towards the back of the party. He set his eyes on the surrounding area, keeping on alert for any sign of danger. His father and grandfather both had many a story with how the hunter quickly became the hunted after failing to pay attention to the monster they were tracking. Roman did not intend to be another of those stories, especially not to lowly imps of all things.

He thought of what it would be like to be surrounded by orcs then he thought back to the human stew from last night and shuddered, he would rather not think about it. Then again he was not raised as an orc, he didn't understand their culture. But the part of taking out Ethal and Kagra interested him. Was the orc clan really large enough to wipe out nations? That was a scary thought.

Ayane said:
"In a large group? Ah not really." Ariella says as she looks over to him. "I prefer to go in alone with my pointy daggers." She says with a small smile. "But groups are essential." She then squinted her eyes. She could see a rather large amount of imps. Large enough to be suspicious. "There's a large raid of them..." She can sense fire from ahead. "We should hurry.
Dura smells the fire as well, preparing her staff as she replies, "Raid of imps? What, are you blind of sumting elf?"

"Elves have good eyesight." Ariella says.

"I thought t'was a myth." Dura huffed as Ariella slightly rolled her eyes. The group began to approach the small farming village to indeed see some imps in the village keeping people...hostage? Strange.

"I say we have at least two of us protecting the village while the rest finds the imp boss and fight around the perimeter. If you secure the village, send us a signal so you may rejoin us. Volunteer? And any complaints?" She mostly referred this to Serna. "Armored individuals in front with assassins or dagger users, archers take the rear with mages. Clerics should be in the middle healing when necessary. Again, any troubles?" Dura, always looking uninterested, shrugged.

"Who would volunteer to be guards? Perhaps attack towards the boss first, then be heroes?" She sarcastically said as she placed her staff on her shoulder.

"I suppose so. Then, let's do that?"

@Comet @Devious Dilbert @RaikuKawisa @Opium @akumashioni @Sir Jake @dorkling @Angelostar4
"Lovely formation." Serna said to Ariella, and he genuinely meant it.

"Heavy armor users (Do we even have any of these?) are to be in the very front. Rogues may guard our flanks or stay close to those in front." He added.

"I'll stay with the village. It is absolutely necessary to ensure the safety of the citizens." Serna said.

Keeping citizen casualties low was of the utmost importance to him.

dorkling said:

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Angelostar4 @Ayane @Devious Dilbert @RaikuKawisa

health/mood ;; healthy / hype

location ;; outside

At Momohimes question she shrugged. "Both. I never kill innocents though. And I have killed for only the protection of others." Asura stated, nodding at his words and catching up with the others.

"Who would volunteer to be guards? Perhaps attack towards the boss first, then be heroes?"

Asuras hand shot up instantly, getting on her tiptoes and hopping a bit. "
I volunteer as tribute!" She called, grinning.

This is gonna be a lot of fun compared to last time I fought!

TyP2VjQ.jpg

health/mood ;; 100% / fite me

location ;; outside

Taking in Etrals air, she felt her eyes flutter close, feeling the suns rays on her tinted skin. Sighing softly, her dark eyes opened to silently admire the beauty of this region, finding it way more aesthetically pleasing than Atrea.

Glancing back slowly, she noticed the 'nice bow guy' was by her side, speaking.

"
Eh. I was trained to fight in a group like this. But.. Everyone was an Orc, thats the difference... " She paused. "Thats a lie. The other difference is that we trained to wipe out Etral and Kagra (?). But I left before I officially joined I guess."

Mazdl shrugging a bit, she shifted her attention to Ariella.

"Put me wherever. You can assume my use by all the weapons im carrying"

Ariella acknowledged Mazdl, and suggested, "Serna, you mind being with Asura here?" She asked the two, and respected his choice. "There is another village farther south, but I believe it should be relatively safe. Ah, good luck." Ariella said to him with a genuine (heh) smile.

Dura shrugs, and keeps walking. This time, closer to Mazdl so that she could communicate with her. "You look familiar. What part of Atrea were you in?" She asks, glancing at the other half-orc with intent. When she mentioned the orcs taking over the two nations, she sighed. "I seem to remember that. Though, that would never happen." Well, she hopes so.

Ariella lead the group towards the small imps that noticed them. And imp archer let out a call to warn the others, and some reinforcements joined it. Other warrior imps stood in front, trying to look taller than they actually were. (I'm going to say they are about half of the characters heights)

"Let's find that boss." The half-elf said as he readied her daggers. They glimmered in the morning, it's sharp tip deadly.

"I'll attack first." A second later, an imp approached her. Attacking to her right side, she dodged to the left to avoid the sudden attack. The elf disappeared as she used her stealth skill---though it only lasted for a few seconds as she appeared once again. Ariella was now behind the imp, preparing to do a jab with both her daggers. Successfully piercing through its rough skin, she lunged herself in the air to finish it off with what she liked to call an aerial screw attack. It's blood lightly littered the ground as she landed on the grass with her two feet. Next one.

@Devious Dilbert @dorkling @RaikuKawisa @Comet @Opium @akumashioni @Sir Jake @Theflamre @LionPride @anyoneelse

(I had to write this, lel. Gn for reals)

( yikes, no armored peeps? Oh well. Well Mazdl is sort of that )

Ayane said:
( yikes, no armored peeps? Oh well. Well Mazdl is sort of that )
(Lol I'm sorry but wearing a bikini into battle is not heavily armored, you can say whatever you want about it, it could be an enchanted, enhanced bikini, but it's not armor. Serna is not even appropriately armored for an ex-soldier.)

Ayane said:
Ariella acknowledged Mazdl, and suggested, "Serna, you mind being with Asura here?

"I don't mind at all, I'd accept any help offered." He to Ariella.

Serna watched as the group then left.

He turned to Asura, who was now the only one with him.
@dorkling (Unless anybody else wanna stay, ayyy)

"May I ask what your fighting style is? I fight close-quarters and I focus on swift, light movements."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back