• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy /Detailed] The Guild

Roahon said:
Sapphire fell back as well when more people started to arrive, she hated the when there was a gathering crowd. She turned to her left and walked into the shadows of two houses close together. When she exited to the other side of the long alleyway a screaming imp holding a frying pan came rushing at her from nowhere.
Sapphire took a step back and extended her foot in front of the mad imp that then fell over on the ground and lost his sad excuse for a weapon. Sapphire crouched down and took the knife from her boot and put it to the neck of the imp. "Now that was not wise, was it?" He eyes and voice were cold as the far north.

The imp snarled at her and spook somewhat in what she guessed was the imp version of the human language. " Ţ͚͉̘̜̝͖̥͂̐̀͗ͮͤͣ̽ͪ̇͆́̍̄̏͊ͥͫ͜͝ͅH͆̈ͬ͛̓̓͂͛̇̌͗̎ͦ͏̴̴͔̹̻͈̕Ẽ̒̋̊̀́ͬ̕҉̬̲̟̯̼͇̹͈̖͖̫̪̘͖͜R̈ͭ̐̉ͧͭͮ̍̑̄̋ͭͥ̿̂̎͋̚̕͏͖̗͔͍̤̝͓̙͕̯̰̘̞͕̹͓͓̼̹E̸̷̡̺̙̟̝̺̪̜̻̋̂͋ͨ̏́͟ ̴̯̯̳͎̣̲̠̞̟͉̦͎̹͂͌̃ͣͥ̍ͩ̅͗̍͐̓̈́ͣ͐ͭ͆̚̚ͅḬ̵̧̺̺̘̓̏̈̇̀̔ͤ̏̄͐͗̌̑̏̍ͩ͒́͟ͅS̶ͥͦ̿͑̆̓ͤͭ̕͟͢͏͍̣̝͈͔̰̟ ̽ͫ̆ͪ͏͙̺͓̫͠͝N̡̟̻̖̝͇̞̹̻͓̤̲̰͖̪̲̯̹̞͎ͨ̄͒͑ͭ̇́͘͢͡Ǫ̶͈͓̟̦͔̠̣ͥ̑͐ͬ̉̉̐̍ͮ͑̎̌̔́̒̋́͟͜U̾̏͂̄̾̐́̒͐ͥ̿ͭ̿҉̦̳͕̱̳͜͜G̷͈̬̮̮͇̪̺̫̼̪̙͙̫̙̘̙ͮͪͦ́ͭ̂̀ͪ̍͐̋͆́͘͘ͅH̢̜͎̟̙̙̻̲ͣͩ̍͗ͬ̋͐͗̐̈́͊ͭ̓̒͊T̲̲̮͇̝ͣͫ̉ͪͨ̂͐̀̾ͪ͗̍͗ͮ̚̕͡ ͋̈̅̒̈́ͮ̔ͤ̏̿͆͛̽̚̕͏̥̣̦͓Y̶̢͉̫̻̼̻͎̤̘̺̖̥̯͎̖̪̱̥̿͛̃ͥͭ̒̀̄ͅO̢͍̟͕͔̟̠̩̺̜͔̼̹͙ͯ̏̂̿ͣ̏ͯ͊ͤ̓̔̀̀Ũ̼̗̤̯̼̗̭̳̼̜͈̱̰̦̬̩̹̥͒̇͑̋͑̒͆́͘ ̸̶̠̯̭̭͇̫̮̗͖̜ͦͣ̓͑̎̎̌ͭ̈́͟͟͠ͅC̸ͥ̽ͭ̓͊̿̄ͬ҉̛̱̙̳̙̟̞́ͅA̰̦̙͙̲̻̯̤̼̮̠͆̊͐͊̊̓ͤ̉̈͒̽̊ͯ̚͟͜͜͜N̵̎ͨ̎͌ͫͪͧ͆͋͝͏҉̺̖̩̤̤̞̣̖̟̖͙̲ ̛͔̱̫͉̺̬̙̪̻͊́̑̒̏ͥ́̂̃̾ͥ̍͜͟͡D̶̷̶̟̻̻̘͙̫͕ͥ͒ͫ̐̍̅ͨͧ̓̓̂̈́͑͋ͣ͋̓ͩ̚͢O̷̸̧̖̫̫̪͎͇̣͖͕͇̬͎̙̯̺̗̯̿̀̓ͬ́̌̾̐̊̊ͤ͢ͅ ̸̨̗̯̮̙̣͈̙̖ͦ́ͬ͞͡T̶͇͚̱̖̙̯̫̦͔̱͇̻̮̹͇͍͍̣̜ͩ̓ͮ̊ͣͣ̇́ͭ͌ͫ̃̊͗̀́̚̚̚Ȏ̑̆͆̀̋̓̿ͭͤ̆ͯ̑̃͏̷͏҉̖͍̬̹̰̩̲̞̻̣͇̮̖̺͍̟͔̯̞ ̶̹͚̫̰̤̱̩̣̊͗͑̅̀ͬ͐̌ͨ̍̊ͣ͂̏͛ͣ̉ͨ̀́ͅS̷̃̉̍͋̾͒̊͒͐͒̅ͧ̎ͥ͏͇͙̺͉̰̰͓̖̪̙̱̀T͗͗̂ͪ͊̑̎̓̉ͬ̚̚҉̡̜̱̹̼̜̥̖̝͚̠̭̝͓͉͉̟̲͔̬́́O̧̡̤̤͔̰ͫ̊͂͂̓ͪ̂ͩ͜ͅP̷͖͈̮̖͉̗̬̝̫̱͚̗̞̮̩̰͛̄̾ͪ͋̎͋͝͡͡ ̢͈̣̰͍̭͈̥̎ͣ̄͐̈́͗̄͒͂͛ͣ́͟͠͡Ö̰͔͖́ͥͥ̈́̍ͩ̕̕͡U̷̢̼͎͔̤͇̟̣̪̤̝̼̤̣͚̞̪̘͓ͧ̋ͦ͂ͫ̇ͣ̋̿ͬ̎̏ͮͪ̍Ŗ̡̻͇̘̱̺̭͇͖͍̖̠̻̺̬̒ͧ̈́̉ͯ͑ͭ͒ͨ̿ͨ͒͊̽ͯ͗ͩ̐̚͜ͅ ̧͐ͯ̽ͮ̆̕͏̳̪̦͎̤̺͉̹̰̗̙͘Â̶̴̷̛̛̜̞̻̟͉̥̥̪͔̗̲̹͕̮̦̣͇̝͚̎̐̚D̴̢̧̞̣͕̻͍̲̳̮̜͙͇͈̣̠̺̯̲̥͛̾̎̀ͯ̃ͯ͒͐̓̍̈́̂̍̐̎̉͗͆͟͞ͅV̨͕͖͕͕̀̆̽̈̑̑̀A̸ͧ̔̎ͨ̂ͥ͟͏̡̟͈̮̞͙̲̺͔̠̻̻̱̹͢N̵̶͔̹͓̻̬̗̬͔̬̘̪̻̗͇ͯ͋͛ͬ̑̈́͑̋ͧ̈͂͌͘̕͟C̶̨̤̘̬͙̠̪ͪ̐͒͒͂́͡͡Ë̶̴̡̼̺̟̱̩͇͇́͗ͯ̈ͫͅ,̌̎ͨ̅͋̈́ͭͮ̏̓ͮ̏̈́ͩ̀͏̱̳̲̝̺̞̳̤͙̰̗̪͈̱̥͕̻ ͎͕̣̼̣͍̞̜̯͕̥͓̥̠̇͊̂͊̈͂ͫͩͫͣ̄͛ͩ̚̚͘͟͠͞͞W̷̡̟̝̭̙͍͙̪̗̥͍̪̪̥͆̇̊͐́ͭ̄ͤ̓͊͊̈̾͑ͯ̾ͣ̇ͤ͘͜͡ͅͅE̢̛̙̯̜͈͎̲̲̜͖̗̠̖̯̱ͫ̋̾̋͘͟ ̷̶̢̢͉̹͇̳̥͇̞̹͈̙̫̻͖͓̮̣ͤ̄̎ͦͣͭ̿ͦ̆̍̐ͤ̒ͨͪ̓̽͌́W̢̠̭͕̠̤̹̠̮̖̗̟͇͇͙̦̠ͨͣ̑̂̌̇̿͛ͤͥ̆̑̓ͨ̆̉͊̿͘͜ͅḬ͔̲̦̠̬̯̰͈͚̳ͮ͂ͥ̑ͭ̓͆ͩͩ͋̇͑́̾ͣ͐ͦ͐̀́̕͠͡ͅL̸̵̹̳̳͇̥̙̘̱̙͇̻̙̫̯̝̥̝̅ͪ̉̾͆ͩͨ̇̍L̋̈͐̈́̉ͩ͊̎̏ͯ̇ͨ̂͆͢҉̨̞̲͇̮̹̗͇ ̸̢ͨ̓̍͌̓̃̔͌͊̈̏̔̆̆ͭ̆͘͠҉̹̘̥̹Rͩ̃ͣͯ҉̯̙̰̪̣̬͔̗̰̜͕̭̟̙I̵̱͖̩̠̞̯̙͎͚̩͎͎͈̙̥͇̩͍͗̈͂͂͆̄̋̀̂̐͋͆͠ͅS̈ͫ͌͛̅̈̂̆͐ͦͭͥ͏̢̛͓̭̰̲ͅĘ̶̵͎͉̗̦̤̊ͧͮͭ̏ͯ̀́̿̓ͩ̋ͬ̓̍͂,̟̠̭̯̐͋ͫ͋͛ͭͬ̌̐̍͂̀ͥ̚͡ ̨̫̮̤͇̯̺̜̯̜̺̤̺͕̭̫͓̣̮͑̄̐ͮ̊͛ͪ͢͝Â̡̭͇͚̞ͪ̈́ͣ̚͜N̍̓̐ͮ̿̄͗̑҉̷̶̻͇̗͔̬͍̰̖̺͖̝̺̞͞͠D̖̹̞͎̮͓̭̫̥̠̆ͩ̎̽̿̾̄̀̈̂̈́̄̏̏̋̓̂̒͘̕͜ ̵̷̵̢̠̤̞̈̐̔̇ͪ͋̐͗ͤͮ̇ͩͅY̡̢̙̻͇͉̦̦̳̱̠̳̩͈̪̝̠̻̼̊͊̆͑͠͡ͅŎ̴̵̧̳͉͚̘͚̣̼̜̼̖̹̹͓͎̺̜̩͔̆ͧ͘͞Ȗ̵̴͂ͦ̎̊͑̿̓ͭ̌͋̇̚͡҉̫̟̻͎̱̝̖̳̠̩̤̟̲̥̪͈̖̼͘ͅ ̨̻͓͖̰͚͍̟̥̤̱͇͓̞͍̦͇ͬ̏ͯ̌͐́̍̓ͭ̌͒̊́͜͠ͅͅS̔͋̅̓ͨ͋ͯͫ̄̇̆͗ͣͨ̽̚͏̴̯̖͕͙͓̺͚̬̯̪̟̀͜ͅȞ̛̗̪̗̳͎̫͍͚̞͔̦̱̇͗ͯ͢͟A͇̟̣̠̭̼͉͓͇͙̤̓̇ͧ̇͛̇̾̈́̆ͨ͗́͜͝ͅL̵̢̺͉̳̯͇̼̖̔ͧ̓̅̇͆ͯͦͥͦͩ̐̋̊̓͒ͣ́̚L̝̠̺̮͕̩͈̖̭̠̰̯̻̮̥̮̃̎ͥͭ͐̌̔ͯ̉̌̌́ͨ͒̄ͯ̚͘͞͝ͅ ̲̩̥̠̎͑ͪͨͩ̔̏ͦ͛́̒͘͘͞F̘͓͉̭̗̯̖̪͌̈̏ͦͭ͝͞A̢̧͔̱͚̠̬͎͍̙͍͉̺͉̰͕͔̙̲ͫͭ͗ͤ̎̅̒ͨ̓͐̓̉͌̓̀Ļ̬͖͚̺̗͌̔͑̈́ͤ̐͊̄ͨͯ͐ͭ͗ͬ̅ͥ̑͗͟ͅĻ͉̯̺̤̦͋̀ͯ̓̊́ͮ̅ͨ̇͟. " the imp then spat in Sapphire's face and laughed as it tried to get up and run for its life.

Sapphire smiled as the imp ran at its fast paced. How odd it was imps could run so fast with such small legs she thought. Nether a less sapphire shifted her hand on her knife and held the blade of it. She then aimed the knife at the imp and threw, it flew through the air with slight speed and hitbthe vermin straight in the middle of its back. She walled over and retrieved her knife from the imp and wiped the blood off using the imp its self.

Before heading off again Sapphire started to think about that that imp was shouting about. Maybe there was some odd thing like a warlock or such controlling this imps. That would explain why the crude worm that was the imp got thoughts about 'rising up.' She turned back and went through a house and searched through it till she found a old green scarf and used it to cover her lower face from the neck to her noise.

He then exited the house to the area that group of people that have fought the imps were and looked around for who ever she thought was the boss. Not being able to tell from the wide range of characters in the group. So she used a trick that kids used and closed her eyes and pointed to a random person. He finger landed on the somewhat pretty boy Serna, she walked over and tried her best to sneak up on him.

As she got close she stopped and rises her voise slightly so he would hear her. "Hay, if your not to busy I would like you to show me to the leader of this group, if you have one that us. I have something that they may like to hear about those imps.

@Devious Dilbert
(Nice effect by the way)

(ALSO, IS HE REALLY SUCH A PRETTY BOY)

Serna's instincts had kicked in, and he whipped around to spot a woman with half of her face covered. His hands were already to the hilts of his blades.
He had not seen this woman... But she showed no signs hostility and she did not look to be a citizen. He brushed her off as another member of the guild whom he had not been given the chance to meet yet. He relaxed his posture and dropped his hands to his sides.

'Hey, if you're not to busy, I would like you to show me to the leader of this group- if you have one that is. I have something that they may like to hear about those imps.'

Wait- what?

After her words, he realized that she was a stranger to the group.

Confused, he spoke protectively of the group, "I am second in command. I'll hear what you have to say about the imps."

Psh- Technically, I'm not second in command yet, but-

"And may I ask who you are?"

holdonletmetakeselfieMazdl Khazdar

TyP2VjQ.jpg

tag ;; @Ayane @Devious Dilbert

health/mood ;; 89% / bitchasses think they come in and fuck up my village. Nu uh honey.

location ;; w/ bae and about to leave bae

"I think I've been given a good enough reason to."

Knocking an imp out with the handle of her mace, she glanced back at him, eyebrow arched and curiousity quickly passing through her stormy eyes.

"
Craving the leadership I assume?"

Mazdl crossed her maces to block a blow from a slightly taller imp, knocking it back with ease before reeling back to connect the metal of the mace to the imps head.

"Being co-leader is gonna be stressful though-"

"
As long as you dont take your stress out similar to my ex-co-leader"

The imps beginning to flee, her arms went limp and she huffed, a light sheen of sweat covering her.

Swiping a hand across her forehead, she sheathed her maces, glancing back at Serna, gazes connecting.

Ariella and the strange orc female passed by and her eyes followed, pondering why she was so damn familiar.

It was like she had a block on memories.

Snapping back to reality, she noticed Serna off a distance and a shady looking woman approaching him.

Shrugging, she stretched her arms and followed after the rest, tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jinkuro looked over to his right, and see that the boy, was chatting it up with the woman who was fighting like a demon earlier. From what he could gather, it would seem that the woman was asking for that elf girl... who was the guild's leader. Jinkuro closes his eyes, hearing the wind wooshing about. Though the village was ultimately destroyed, the battle was won and that's all Jinkuro cared about.

He cross his arms, as the Muramasa absorbs more souls of the dead. "Rest in peace... and may your souls make my blade ever stronger." He now waits for the rest of the group to move, before he does.

Meanwhile the white fox was staring at the village, and saw that all of the imps were running out of it. They seem to be heading north... but that didn't matter to fox as it slowly approaches the village.

holdonletmetakeselfie Asura Eun

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Ayane @Angelostar4

health/mood ;; 85% / how rude ;~;

location ;; village

Leaving Roman to be, she slid down the building and joined the others, confused as they took their leave.

Huh?

Still suspicious, her amber orbs traveled across the village, frowning at the rubble and chaos.

At least nothings on fire..

Nibbling on her lip, she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see Dura. Smiling up at her, she quietly appraised her, seemingly distracted.

Ariella calling for Clerics, she looked around, watching Eira help, knowing some healing spells. Glancing down at herself, she noticed her knuckles were bloody, legs bruised and a small, shallow gash ran down her cheek.

I'll wait for others to be taken care of

Wondering how Momohime was doing, she followed Airella until she found her sorta-friend.

"
Hi Momo! Are you injured?" She asked, casually wiping at the blood dripping from her cheek.

Sapphire gave the so-called second in command a look over and smirked under the scarf then adjusted her eyes so to where they were not so could looking but more playfull. "Gotta wonder how far those pretty looks got you through the ranks of what ever your group is." She said those words in holes to irritate Serna, she did like missing people off for no reason what so ever.

She soon turned her expression back to her cold one and he tone matched it as well. "Sorry just like to mess around sometimes, Sapphire Rosalie, traveling blade for hire. Now as for the information, one of the imps screeched something that mimicked the human tongue but I was able to make it out. 'There's nought you can do to stop our advance, we will rise and you shall fail.' Those were the words it spoke before trying to flee."

She slowly turned after that then gave a small glance back to the pretty boy. (Figured that will just be his new title. Sorry Serna buts that who you are now to Sapphire. xD ) "I would be careful if I were you, those words speak if somehing of greater intelligence then mere mindless vermin like the imps. Anyways have a nice day." She walked off, just over to a ransacked house and started looking through. She figured it be best to pick up what she can before the towns people return and catch her somewhat stealing stuff from their homes.

Jinkuro opened his eyes, and saw that Asura was speaking to him. Getting off the wall, he replies. "I'm fine Asura, no bloody imp was going to catch me off guard." He said oh so proudly. After those words, he leans back onto the wall. "Can't wait to get back to the guild hall and rest up... killing those imps was quite the exercise." Jinkuro, with smirk on his face. Looks at Asura, with calming eyes. "How are the others doing?"

@dorkling

Raiku let out a sigh as the imps began to retreat. He turned to Asura, who had come to assist him, but she was already heading back to reform with the rest of the guild. He saw one of the fighters looting the houses and did not recall seeing her in the Guild Hall last night. He considered putting an arrow in her back to stop her looting, but he had enough fighting and really didn't want to piss off a possible ally. Besides he was down to a dozen and a half arrows not counting his dragonbone arrows and he was already dreading the time it would take to restock his quiver. Thankfully he was unharmed. the long range at which he could fire arrows was a blessing, it kept the imps from getting close enough to hurt him and his guildmates took care of the only one that got close enough to try.

He slid Skytalon back onto his shoulder and hopped back down to the ground before walking back to rejoin the group. He walked over to Jinkuro and Asura. "I'm fine, you guys did a great job taking care of them before they could get to me." He looked over at the rest of the guild, there were minor injuries here and there but he didn't see anyone seriously hurt which was good. He saw one of the dead imps nearby and pulled a sketch pad from his pack and a charcoal stick and began sketching the corpse of the monster.

@dorkling @Angelostar4

Roahon said:
Sapphire gave the so-called second in command a look over and smirked under the scarf then adjusted her eyes so to where they were not so could looking but more playfull. "Gotta wonder how far those pretty looks got you through the ranks of what ever your group is." She said those words in holes to irritate Serna, she did like missing people off for no reason what so ever.
She soon turned her expression back to her cold one and he tone matched it as well. "Sorry just like to mess around sometimes, Sapphire Rosalie, traveling blade for hire. Now as for the information, one of the imps screeched something that mimicked the human tongue but I was able to make it out. 'There's nought you can do to stop our advance, we will rise and you shall fail.' Those were the words it spoke before trying to flee."

She slowly turned after that then gave a small glance back to the pretty boy. (Figured that will just be his new title. Sorry Serna buts that who you are now to Sapphire. xD ) "I would be careful if I were you, those words speak if somehing of greater intelligence then mere mindless vermin like the imps. Anyways have a nice day." She walked off, just over to a ransacked house and started looking through. She figured it be best to pick up what she can before the towns people return and catch her somewhat stealing stuff from their homes.
'Gotta wonder how far those pretty looks got you through the ranks of what ever your group is.'

Why do people keep referring to my looks like they define me...? I am fully aware that I look like a girl... (POOR SERNA HE JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK)

"Thank you for your share of information."

Though, Serna didn't really know what to make of it.

'There's nought you can do to stop our advance, we will rise and you shall fail.'

Just what the hell does this mean? Is this some sort of threat?

But firstly, can I even trust the words of this enigmatic woman?

The woman had walked off and began to rummage through the remains of a heavily damaged house.

How insolent...

"While I am appreciative of your words, I'm afraid I don't tolerate your behavior." He spoke to her.

"I'll have to ask you to stop."

Serna did not approve of thievery at all. Though... he did understand it.

Ariella was looking at the perimeter since she noticed something. Like the others figured oit, they escaped in an organized manner---no imp in her lifetime had did something as intelligent as that. She also took note in what direction they went. Most likely the northeast part of Etral where other creatures and monsters dominate.

This gave her another assumption. Were the monsters working together with demons? She shook her head, exhausted. That couldn't be possible. No, it can't. That would mean that the Underworld or wherever the demons came from is opening. Wouldn't they have seen more demons if that were true?

Ariella, exhausted from the fight, returned to the group and couldn't help to notice a female looking through a plunged house.

"Keep your thievery to yourself, human. Though, I saw you fight. You may always join us---we're heading back now." She then told the others, "let's be on our way. I say we rest in the tavern and eat. Bonding is a priority." Ariella smiles as she started leading.

"Have you decided yet, Serna?" Ariella asks him with a knowing look. "You seem to fit the job description quite well." Dura rolls her eyes but instead says, "He did a great job, if I had to be honest. Pretty good for a human." Dura then removed herself from the others, and walked alone. "I can use a meal."

Ariella then remembered the other individual. She told Serna, "I'll be back." She walked towards the man with arrows, looking slightly distressed. Assuming, she said, "The guild had a stock of arrows at your disposal. As you can guess, would you like to join? Tell me your name again."

@Comet @Devious Dilbert @RaikuKawisa @dorkling @Sir Jake @elfattack @Angelostar4 @LionPride @anyoneelse @Roahon

Sapphire gave a glance to the half elf as she walked by and extended the invite to join them. She rolled her eyes as Ariella walked away and turned to Serna. "So pretty boy, who is your group anyways? Might was well know if I am to consider joining you."

She then looked back to the stuff she had picked up and decided to leave it. It would seem she would not be able to get any real fun with this gang of blow hards for some time. But she was on a path to start a new life so she could give up on petty thief. For now that is.

@Devious Dilbert

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Ayane @Angelostar4 @RaikuKawisa

health/mood ;; 85% / honOR

location ;; village

"I'm fine Asura, no bloody imp was going to catch me off guard."

Asura nodded, reassured. "
Well of course! Just wanted to make sure my cutie patootie of a friend was ok!" She beamed, gently pinching her cheeks.

"Can't wait to get back to the guild hall and rest up... killing those imps was quite the exercise."

Asura nodded in agreement and let go of her cheeks, fantasizing of a buffet. "
I cant wait to eat.." She murmured dreamily.

"How are the others doing?"

Slipping back to reality she glanced back. "
We're all pretty good.. Minor wounds for the most part." She replied, finding the gash on her cheel annoying.

Will you stop bleeding already?

"I'm fine, you guys did a great job taking care of them before they could get to me."

Asura smiled up at the bow wielding human, nodding. "Thats good.. It was no problem.." Trailing off, she noticied that shady woman digging through the ruins, stealing.

Eyes widening, her mind whirled with:

Honorhonorhonorhonorhonorhonor

On repeat, hesitantly stepping forward.

Before she could utter a word, Serna and Ariella told her off, Asura relaxing.

Jinkuro was quite surprised that Asura pinched his cheeks so... out of nowhere. Thankfully, she let go sometime after. "Cutie... patootie?" He just shrugs as he let thoss words blow over his head. Noticing that the leader was talking to that woman that fought like a demon, he knew that it almost high time that the guild was about to move out.

"Oh... I forgot about that. Eating I mean" His eyes widen as he realized that he haven't ate this morning. "Asura. I know that you might not know the answer to this but, why do you think the imps attacked this village?" He asked now crossing his arms. If the imps are able to work with demons... like at the farm, that means that the Underworld must be opening. And if that's the case, he can find IT.

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Angelostar4

health/mood ;; 85% / hnng

location ;; village

Asura ignored his questioning of her use of vocabulary, observing the female thief.

"Oh... I forgot about that. Eating I mean"

Glancing back him she frowned, crossing her arms. "
My goodness.. I'll remind you to eat dummy" She sighed softly, that smile returning.

But it began to fade when Momohime asked about the shenigans.

Closing her eyes, she nibbled her lip and took a deep breath, recalling
that nights events.

Her brothers altered appearance was etched into her mind, remembering word from word of his gruff and twisted voice.

"
I.. Im not sure.. just.." Asura opened her eyes, brows furrowed in worry as she moved closer to Momohime. "Just please don't tell anyone else.."

Itd be so much dishonor on my family..

"I.. Think my brothers part of it. Terrible stuff happened back in my country and my brother changed.. I managed to trace him and demons back to Ellom.. Around this area. It was just pure luck that I found the guild.." Asura explained quietly, backing up a bit from Momohime so she had room.

Letting out a rather long yawn, Jinkuro ears perked up at the mention of brothers. Never having siblings of his own, he could imagine that some people would love having brothers or sisters. But to him, siblings are just annoying to him personally... no idea why though. When Asura move closer to him, he didn't react in the slightest, still keeping his calm expression while he lays his back on the wall. Finally backing off of her, Jinkuro finally spoke.

"So you think one of your brothers might be up to this? Huh... well, if worst comes to worst, will you have the willpower to take their life?" Raising a brow, quite interested in her answer. Though, he may know the answer to it already. "And don't worry, your secret is safe with me"

@dorkling

ZXxaSre.png

tag ;; @Angelostar4

health/mood ;; 85% / sigh

location ;; village

Asura tilted her head slightly, curious to how laid-back and calm Momohime is.

How does she appear so.. Carefree? I must learn her ways..

"So you think one of your brothers might be up to this? Huh... well, if worst comes to worst, will you have the willpower to take their life?"

Asuras face paled and she crossed her arms, gazing off to a ruined home.

"
Well. Of course. I have to. He is my responsibility and I must take care of it when the time comes.." She licked her lips, taking a deep breath. "Besides. Is blood truly thicker than water?"

Asura was about to walk off when she heard Momohimes words.

"And don't worry, your secret is safe with me"

Glancing back, she somewhat forced another smile and nodded. "
Thank you." She responded softly, heading back to the guild now.

She needed time to think and ponder if it'd be wise to tell Ariella..

Ariella had her own things in mind---her mother, her dead father, the guild...time alone was the best way to think about things, so it seems. She puts her curly hair into a messy bun on top of her head. This was when she noticed the blood stain from Melmoth...imp blood, even better. She'll have to wash it off, eventually.

As they reached the main gates of Capaldi, the sun was setting in the horizon, coloring the green grass with a light marron, red, and yellow pages colors. It was her favorite scene to see in Etral. The group entered the tavern to see other adventurers inside talking and laughing as well as guards. Ariella then told the tavern keeper for food. She sat at a large table as a worker broight over some drinks. "On me. Well, you all too."

Roahon said:
"So pretty boy, who is your group anyways? Might was well know if I am to consider joining you."
'So, pretty boy,'

Sigh... I've already got one person calling me that...

"We're called the Twin Dragons. We are a newly established guild. We... don't have a clearly defined objective, but I assure you we are just as good as any."

Ayane said:
"Have you decided yet, Serna?" Ariella asks him with a knowing look. "You seem to fit the job description quite well."
Psssshhh- You're damn right I do.

Do I?

"I have," Serna said, turning his attention to the elf.

With a smile, he continued, "I'll join you."

For some time, Serna had stayed to help some of the villagers. He desperately wanted to assist in any way that he could.

It saddened him that he could not keep the damage to a minimal, but there was no point in blaming himself- or anybody.

This was the typical outcome of an organized assault on a civilian village lacking the protection of larger, and often times, the more prioritized cities.

He's seen it before. There were no guards on patrol for this village, but this was sadly common.

After doing what he could, it was nearing sunset. It was time to leave.

He followed Ariella and the others as they made their way back to the small town from which they had departed from in the morning.

The group settled in to the tavern for the remainder of the night.

Noticing that the guild was finally moving on, Jinkuro puts his hands to his sides and gets off the wall. Now he follows the guild members to the small town, they've just left this morning. He puts his hands behind his back and follows the group into the tavern.

The white fox, seeing the guild on the move. Follows them, to keep a close eye on Jinkuro. "Calm down... calm down... as long as you don't get caught, everything will be fine!" It thought. "You won't die to a... v-very scary man. Who is also in a woman's body...." The white fox jump onto one of the rooftops inside the village, not wanting to be seen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rex was absolutely devastated after losing his friends, the orphanage, and the ever so caring caretaker. He was lost really... he didn't know where to go... but, he saw a group of people leaving the ruin town. Rubbing the tears from his eyes, Rex follows the group of people into a village he has never been in before. It was so... new and inviting. Though he was scared, he continue to follow the people. The group Rex was trailing went inside the tavern, he took in a deep breath and slowly but surely opens the door. He looks around, fear and uneasiness, clearly in his eyes.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bof/images/9/93/BoFIII_RyuChild_Artwork.png/revision/latest?cb=20130820112648

"Very well guess I will join." She said to Serna before heading out around the village in her own. As she ventured around she say a small boy crying and his mother next to him on the ground in a pool if blood. A small helpless child, he deserved more from this world. She thought to her self. She walked over to him and crunched down. "Hay kid, think your mom with have to be buried, want some help with that?" The boy nodded, after that little bit Sapphire helped the boy bury his mother and watched as he somewhat filled with a small fire.

She knew that one day this boy would grow with darkness and hate towards imps and possibly all monsters. Who knew, maybe he would do great thing, or maybe he would get him self killed. She did not want more child like her to just grow up in the streets and probably die of something horrid like starving or dehydration. She looked at the boy and handed him a card with a raven sign on it. "Head far to the west, were is a great little town with a haven called the blackmare. Show that card to the keep and tell him sapphire sent you. Some friends of mine from a last life should be able to help you from there. Till next we meet young one."

Sapphire walked off and followed closely behind the other members of the guild till the reached the tavern. Once there she went and sat in her own little corner and gulped down a few mugs of beer through the night.

"I know of some people who may be able to help find her mother," Korvalt said to his mother. "I heard of a group of people known as the Twin Dragon Guild, who are looking for fighters to join them. I think they may be able to help us find Anjae."

Korvalt's mother looked up at her son. "Are you sure they will help us?"

"Maybe not the whole group, but I am sure a few of them could help me find her." Korvalt said. "I may have a better shot if I try joining them. So it might be awhile."

Korvalt's mother was not completely certain of her son's plan. But she then had an idea herself. "Alright, try to find this Twin Dragon Guild, but I will also try to get some of the men in the town to find where those bandits live."

"That might take a while. Finding the thugs I mean." Korvalt said respectfully.

"Well, think of this as a backup plan, in case yours doesn't work out."

"Mother, I had good plans plenty of times." Korvalt said defensively.

"Not
all the time son." His mother said smiling.

Later, Korvalt readied his supplies on his horse: His father's enchanted sword, a large axe, some water, rolls, just things he needed to live.

Saying goodbye to his family, Korvalt rode off on his horse as fast as it could go. "Don't worry Anjae, your brother will be coming for you soon."

It was already late, and Korvalt had reached a small town. He felt a bit weary, so he decided, to rest tonight. But first, he wanted to stop and eat, and fortunately there was a Tavern nearby. Korvalt takes a few rolls and walks to the Tavern. There was some other people there already, and they did seem to be combat capable, or at least he thought so. They probally aren't but I wonder, Korvalt thought.

"So, everyone, how are you doing tonight?" Korvalt asked, though he felt kinda awkward.

@Everyone

Jekkel looked down on the battle field. Imps filled the streets, Dead of course. He looked down at the main party. They all entered a peculiar building. Jekkel was rather curious about this, so he quickly shadowed behind them. He jumped off the building that he was perched on, He broke the his fall with a role.

Jekkel swiftly ran down an ally of the fallowing building. It to was filled with dead Imps. "Who is going to clean up all these imps" He thought to himself. He trudged over dead imps looking for a good spot to peer into. Jekkel found a window but he was a bit short to reach it. Jekkel needed something to stand on.

He scanned the area and found two barrels "Perfect" Jekkel stacked the barrels and climbed on top. He Looked inside the window and waited for something to happen.

(This will most likely be my last post for a week, I have to go some where)

Sapphire : drunkenly awesome :

Sapphire stood up as the new guy and some kid entered the tavern. With so meany people in the tavern she felt that it was far too quiet. She walked over tibthe barkeep and smack a purse full of coins. "Start handing put drinks, time to liven this place up."

Sapphire walked up to a table and jumped up to it. "This place is far too boring, so let's have some fun." She says with a evilish grin on her face, she then throw off her shoes at some random fool near by and began to dance. Meanwhile the barkeep sighed and took the coin purse that Sapphire had given him and a made a round of drinks. He handed them to everyone in the tavern. " compliments to the girl dancing on the table over there." After that the barkeep returned to the counter and hoped no one would break anything.

Sapphire dance for a while till she was some what sweaty. She then began to sing to liven the mood of the place even more. "Dadadadadada it's brave new world we have found. Exciting new things everywhere we look, so much to see to see, so join me for one night of fun among this new world. " the bad karaoke would go on for some time till she jumped down and got another drink. "Come on people! Who's next?! Come on some one sing!" She shouted to the whole tavern.

Jinkuro kicked back and relax in the tavern. Though it was starting to get quite loud, now having that woman dancing on the table like an idiot it.... and without shoes no less. With a heavy sigh, Jinkuro gets up from his chair and head to the bartender. "Give me some cider, my throat is in need of a drink." Jinkuro said with his back turn to the bartender.

"Do you want the beer that lady put out? She gave me a bit of coin you see." Barkeep handed him his cider. Jinkuro took the cider from the man, and went back to lay in his chair. The barkeep laid out a heavy frown. "What a rude lass... but at least she's pretty to look at"

With his butt on the chair, and a glass of cider in his hand. Jinkuro could finally relax. On the plus side, he gets free entertainment from the woman dancing on the table.

Rex didn't know what to say really upon this... strange woman dancing on a table. Quite frankly, he is utterly confused. Not wanting to attracted any attention, he quickly walks to the bar's walls, and the dim lighting hides him ever so slightly. He sits down to the floor, with his back to the wall, afterwards he eyes up to the woman dancing in the middle of the bar. Rex was just so confusing with his situation... but at least he wasn't alone in the destroyed village.

"Teepo... Rei... I-I hope you guys... are alright." He softly said to himself. He has fawn times with his friend, especially Teepo, who he idolize and wants to be just like him. Teepo was brave, and never was afraid to speak out his mind. Not to mention he was a hotshot with a sword... it was like second nature to someone like Teepo. And then there was Rei, he was quick-witted while also being quick on his feet. In tough times, he would always tried to make Rex smile... with his crazy antics, and his funny jokes. The only thing Rex can hope for, is that those two weren't dead.

Truthblade said:
"I know of some people who may be able to help find her mother," Korvalt said to his mother. "I heard of a group of people known as the Twin Dragon Guild, who are looking for fighters to join them. I think they may be able to help us find Anjae."
Korvalt's mother looked up at her son. "Are you sure they will help us?"

"Maybe not the whole group, but I am sure a few of them could help me find her." Korvalt said. "I may have a better shot if I try joining them. So it might be awhile."

Korvalt's mother was not completely certain of her son's plan. But she then had an idea herself. "Alright, try to find this Twin Dragon Guild, but I will also try to get some of the men in the town to find where those bandits live."

"That might take a while. Finding the thugs I mean." Korvalt said respectfully.

"Well, think of this as a backup plan, in case yours doesn't work out."

"Mother, I had good plans plenty of times." Korvalt said defensively.

"Not
all the time son." His mother said smiling.

Later, Korvalt readied his supplies on his horse: His father's enchanted sword, a large axe, some water, rolls, just things he needed to live.

Saying goodbye to his family, Korvalt rode off on his horse as fast as it could go. "Don't worry Anjae, your brother will be coming for you soon."

It was already late, and Korvalt had reached a small town. He felt a bit weary, so he decided, to rest tonight. But first, he wanted to stop and eat, and fortunately there was a Tavern nearby. Korvalt takes a few rolls and walks to the Tavern. There was some other people there already, and they did seem to be combat capable, or at least he thought so. They probally aren't but I wonder, Korvalt thought.

"So, everyone, how are you doing tonight?" Korvalt asked, though he felt kinda awkward.

@Everyone
Dura took a gulp of the alcohol in front of her, and acknowledged the guy. "I never thought I would hate imps as much as this family in the Orc Kingdom. That's pretty big, human." Dura says and asked, "Who are you? Another guild member wannabe? Talk to the dirty blonde, though she's more blonde than dirty."

"I can hear you Dura. Hello, I'm the guild leader of Twin Dragons." Ariella says as she looks over at the male. "She had one too many drinks."

"Oi, that's not true long ears. It's not enough." Dura asked for another drink.

"Don't---ah, whatever. I'm Ariella." She took her hand out for the man to shake...well she expected him to shake.

When Sapphire started dancing on the table, Dura's deunken self cheered. "Finally, someone fun. If you'll excuse me." Dura punched Ariella's shoulder before joining the supposedly 'more fun' female.

@Devious Dilbert @dorkling @RaikuKawisa @Comet @Opium @akumashioni @Sir Jake @elfattack @Angelostar4 @LionPride @anyoneelse @Roahon @Truthblade

Roman was sitting by the door enjoying the free round that Sapphire had got for everyone. He briefly wondered if the gold she used to pay for it was 'acquired' from other people or if she had actually earned it, but decided he didn't care so long as she wasn't stealing in front of him. Skytalon was laying on the table in front of him, his half-depleted quiver sitting next to it. He would be surprised if the Guild actually had arrows that could be fired from the dragonbone greatbow as normal arrows were too small and would simply splinter from the force of the bow. Its the main reason the firstborn in his family was always trained in blacksmithing because the arrows used normally had to be custom made. However, he had seen the size of the Guild Hall, it wasn't too far of a stretch to say the guild was rather large back in its prime and there may have been a chance that a greatbow user was in the Guild.

He took another swig from his ale. Restocking was an issue for the morning, right now was time to celebrate a good day of fighting with his new Guild. As he was the closest to the door he was the first to see it open and a little blue-haired kid walked in. If he wasn't so close to the door he may not have even seen it open, as the kid opened the well-greased door with barely a sound. He watched the kid for a moment as he circled around the room, keeping his back to the wall while watching Sapphire dancing on the table. Roman chuckled, it would still be quite a few years before he would truly appreciate that kind of dancing. Roman grabbed his mug of ale in one hand and left Skytalon on the table. He doubted anyone else in the tavern had both the strength and accuracy to wield it properly as well as he hoped that he could trust the rest of the Guild with his family weapon for a few minutes. Besides he didn't want to scare the kid with his massive bow as he walked over to the kid and sat down on the floor next to him.

"Not exactly the place for a kid like you." Roman said to get Rex's attention trying to appear non-hostile as to not scare him off. "Where are your parents?" He had a feeling he already knew the answer to this question, but he hoped that he was wrong.

@Angelostar4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back