• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [/detailed] School of Dragons

She dropped her keys again and cursed once more. "Fuck." She breathed, looking at the door in anger. She was thinking about just kicking it down, but then that won't go well with the school, so tried her keys again. They gave her so many keys. A stable key, a dorm building key, a actual dorm key, then a kitchen key. "They all look the same." She told herself through gritted teeth, Picking her keys up once more and taking a deep breath before trying to open her door. She didn't notice Sebastian, too busy on trying to open her door.

@Alaster Von Grim

Sebastian looked at back at Mel and sighed

"She can't be this clumsy"

He said to himself as he walked over to Mel and grabbed her key

"The school marked the keys, see"

Sebastian held up one of the keys with a "D" carved on it the unlocked the door for her

@Comet

Mel jumped when he came up and took her keys. When he pointed out that they were marked, she blushed, embarrassed and looked down at the ground. "Oh.. I'm sorry." She chuckled and walked in through the door. "Thanks for helping me." She told him, giving him a small smile from inside the doorway. "Our first impressions on each other weren't that good.. Can we restart?" She asked, chuckling nervously.

@Alaster Von Grim

"That's probably for the best I made myself look like an ass"

Sebastian said as he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck

"Maybe I could take you out for a coffee or something"

@Comet

She smiled, "Add food to it and it'll be a deal." She laughed moving back so if he wanted to come into her dorm he could. Her room was girly, obviously, but it suited her a lot.

@Alaster Von Grim

She nods, moving into the room and sitting on the black couch that was in her room in the corner by the big window. She brought her legs up into a cross underneath her, like how little kids are told how to sit on the floor. She had a veiw of the trees leading out to the stables so she was able to keep an eye on it so if anything happens, she will know and go get Ribbon. "She's not used to being away from me for this long." She murmured then looked at Sabastian. "I'm worrying over a dragon who could take care of herself." She chuckled, smiling slightly. "Oh where are my manners!" She stood up and gestured around the room. "Sit where ever you would like."

@Alaster Von Grim

She moved back to her spot when he sat down. She leaned against the arm of the chair and chuckled. "Yeah,! I keep it simple." She smiled at him before lookin at her chalk wall and the few writings on it, silence filling the air. She didn't know what to talk about honestly..

@Alaster Von Grim

(Going to bed!)

"The things I would usually do is with Ribbon." She told him, getting up and walking towards her chalk wall. She looked around it for a minute before digging in her chalk basket for a certian color. When she found it, she sat in a chair and started working on a drawing she started not too long ago of White storm, putting lots of Detail in it.

@femjapanriceball you can start when ever you want to, I will move to join in so you're not alone.)

Sebastian looked at his watch then to Mel

"I think I should be going actually first day of class is tomorrow"

He said knowing that he had what seemed to be nothing in commen with her

@Comet

She looked up and nodded. "Yeah, and people still need help with moving in." She put the chalk up and stood up from her chair, giving him a grim smile. "Well, it was nice meeting you, but you gotta go, and I got to get ribbon to help people." She walked to the door and held it open for him to walk out.

@Alaster Von Grim

@Comet @Alaster Von Grim

Bismarck and Sierra both stood at the entrance of the school, hand-in-hand with their dragons by their sides. All was eerily silent for a moment, then Sierra took out a small, rectangular plastic thing with a small grin on her face.

"Commemorative selfie!" she squealed, pressing the button on the side. Bismarck made bunny ears on her; Sierra stuck out her tongue. "Big bro! Stop making those bunny ears on me!"

"........Oh.....ah.....sorry......"

"BWAHAHAHAHA! You know I'm just kidding, right?" Sierra laughed, grabbing her cousin's hand and running inside. "Wow, this place is big! Let's hope nobody has to kill each other in this one! Cuz that would be CRAZY! Right, Sev?" Her dragon let out a grunt of agreement.

"..........Um...........yeah.........it would—"

"Oh, look, Bismarck, people! How 'bout you practice socializing with 'em? I know you need it!" Sierra noticed two people and waved cheerfully at them, practically dragging Bismarck towards them. "Now, remember, a good conversation starter is 'hi'."

"I......um...............hi........."

After leaving Sebastian outside her dorm, she walked outside about to go get Storm. In minutes, she was surrounded by two new people, the girl all cheerful and the guy shy. She gave them both a smile. "Well hello. Welcome to the school of dragons." She chuckled, "I was just about to go get my dragon. She helps with the new people also."

@femjapanriceball

Sebastian made eye contact with Bismarck as he pasted by them then he noticed Sierra's cheerful disposition and groaned in aggravation

@femjapanriceball

Winter walked up to the academy his hand on Sapphire. He didn't want to admit it but the second he stepped inside the school grounds.... He was lost. Sapphire nudged him in the back pushing him in the direction of three people "stop Sapphire we have to go and find the stables." He muttered to her looking around for anything that looked like a stable. He saw nothing and sighed looking at his keys, he saw he had quite a few although he only knew what two were used for so far. He looked over at the group once more before inhaling and walking over to them hand on Sapphire's nose scratching it a little for her.

@femjapanriceball

Once again, Mellisa looked up to see another student. He looked kinda... Lost. "Oh, hello. Can I help you?" She asked, glancing at Sebastian as he groaned. She rolled her eyes at him then looked at the new boy. "Before I help you, can I get my dragon first? She's in the stables and she usually helps me with new people."

@femjapanriceball @Alaster Von Grim

Winter looked at the girl, "Oh............. Yeah I was actually... Um.....Going to ask... If you knew where........ the stables were." He said looking at the group, they were all taller than him making him shift uncomfortably. He looked back at Sapphire scratching her neck where he knew she liked it.

@femjapanriceball @Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
(cause of that, I'll make ribbon make a scene)

Mel chuckled, "well you can come among." She told him, smiling then turned to the other two people. "And you guys can come along too." She then turned around and started walking towards big dome building in the distance. "My dragon is named White Storm, but I sometimes call her storm or Ribbon." She explained. When they got closer, she heard a loud roaring noise and her breath hitched in her throat. "Oh no." She then took off at a sprint into the building and to Storm's stall. She was standing on her back legs yelling at a dragon across the hall, sparks running down her body and sparking inside her mouth as she got ready to shoot a blue and grey dragon. The spikes grey dragon's body started to stand up, the sharp tips shining in the lift from above. "Ribbon!" Mellisa yelled over the dragon's roaring. She opened the stall and grabbed ribbons jaw down as she shot electricity volts towards the other dragon, the volts hitting the ground with a small explosion.

A few teachers came into the building to see what the commotion was. The other dragon was still angry, rearing and slamming into the gate. "Someone calm that dragon!" One of the teachers said, the other one walking towards Mel and her dragon. "Put this over the dragon's about. Muzzle that creature until tomorrow." They handed a metal strap to Mel who held it in her hands with a heavy look. "But.." She was cut off, the teacher giving her a stern look and walking off to get another muzzle for the other dragon. She quickly pulled it over Ribbon's snout, tightening it over her and rubbing her head. "Sorry girl." She told the dragon then turned towards the other people. "Sorry about that."

@femjapanriceball @JayKuro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back