• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Etna

"Well that's a little rude..." She mumbled, her lance appearing and the blade pressing against his stomach, sharp enough that if she were to apply any pressure at all it would draw blood. "I don't know about you but I don't plan on dying" she whispered into his ear, her breath playing around on his cheek

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy's head snapped around to look at a boy and his fox spoke, but she looked down at it and groaned. "Come on man! I just showered! I'm supposed to smell nice, not still stink of blood."

She sighed, looking at the two then added, "so, he's mute and you translate for him." She sad to the fox, Ryuu flying up and onto Lucy's shoulder and looked down at the fox with a curious look.

Lucy brushed the small dragon off her shoulder, Ryuu landing on the floor with a grumble and walked over to the male and climbed up his leg and to his shoulder. He stuck his tongue out at Lucy before nuzzling the boy happily.

Lucy just groaned in frustration for the sixth time that day and looked at them.
"My name is Lucia Connels. But that's gay as fuck, so please call me Lucy." She stuck her hand out for him to shake.
Alphonse grimaced as the dragon climbed his shoulder. He quickly grabbed the dragon and held it away from him."No, I can handle the smell of blood. But this thing smells terrible! What do you feed it?" Naraku translated, but quickly shook his head in disappointment."I apologize, usually my partner has a very cool demeanor. But his senses are so much stronger than most. Especially his sense of smell, he really doesn't mean any offense. Although to be fair he isn't very nice when he's calm either." Naraku said letting out a laugh, which then turned into a giggling fit. Alphonse glared at him, then grabbed him by the neck."Ok I'll stop! I'll stop!" Naraku finally agreed, and Alphonse stopped strangling. Then Alphonse looked at her hand, and smacked it away."I'm not here to make friends, the only reason I came here was because of my father. The only reason I'm standing infront of you is because of this horrid stench. So please could you do something about your pet." Naraku translated in a cold, and distant voice. Then he moved Ryuu with his tails, placing him gently back on Lucy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etna

"I don't think so" she giggled, her lance disappearing as fast as it had appeared. "Does this mean you want to be my bed partner?" Etna giggled, finding it all a bit funny and liking her new friend quite a bit due to his irregularities

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse grimaced as the dragon climbed his shoulder. He quickly grabbed the dragon and held it away from him."No, I can handle the smell of blood. But this thing smells terrible! What do you feed it?" Naraku translated, but quickly shook his head in disappointment."I apologize, usually my partner has a very cool demeanor. But his senses are so much stronger than most. Especially his sense of smell, he really doesn't mean any offense. Although to be fair he isn't very nice when he's calm either." Naraku said letting out a laugh, which then turned into a giggling fit. Alphonse glared at him, then grabbed him by the neck."Ok I'll stop! I'll stop!" Naraku finally agreed, and Alphonse stopped strangling. Then Alphonse looked at her hand, and smacked it away."I'm not here to make friends, the only reason I came here was because of my father. The only reason I'm standing infront of you is because of this horrid stench. So please could you do something about your pet." Naraku translated in a cold, and distant voice. Then he moved Ryuu with his tails, placing him gently back on Lucy.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels she brushed off her dragon again. "It's his gas powers. He has poisoness gas and smoke, he lets it out when he gets excited. I tell him not to cause he can kill someone-" she glared down at the dragon before back up at him. "If it bothers you that much, you can wash him. He loves baths anyways." She grinned at him, chuckling slightly at his words about friends.

"Wasn't trying to be a friend sweetheart, I was introducing myself. And I only do 'one night stands' so, you don't gotta worry about me."

Comet said:
Lucy Connels she brushed off her dragon again. "It's his gas powers. He has poisoness gas and smoke, he lets it out when he gets excited. I tell him not to cause he can kill someone-" she glared down at the dragon before back up at him. "If it bothers you that much, you can wash him. He loves baths anyways." She grinned at him, chuckling slightly at his words about friends.

"Wasn't trying to be a friend sweetheart, I was introducing myself. And I only do 'one night stands' so, you don't gotta worry about me."
Alphonse ear twitched at the sound of one night stands."Oh really, well I'm not the type to show affection. Nor do I usually show interest in others. But...wait what? You want me to say that!?.....ugh...fine, he says... he'd be interested in a night with you...if you'd be willing. Well actually what he said was much dirtier than that...but I'd rather not say it." Naraku said looking at Alphonse with a new found respect. Alphonse just stood there looking as cool, and carefree as always."Oh also he said, he doesn't wash his own pets. So he's not going to wash yours."

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse ear twitched at the sound of one night stands."Oh really, well I'm not the type to show affection. Nor do I usually show interest in others. But...wait what? You want me to say that!?.....ugh...fine, he says... he'd be interested in a night with you...if you'd be willing. Well actually what he said was much dirtier than that...but I'd rather not say it." Naraku said looking at Alphonse with a new found respect. Alphonse just stood there looking as cool, and carefree as always."Oh also he said, he doesn't wash his own pets. So he's not going to wash yours."

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels she was silent for a minute before bursting out into laughter. "You got yourself a deal." She laughed harder until a tear came out of her eyes. She quickly wiped them away, smiling as she picked up Ryuu."if you won't wash him, quit complaining, that simple~" she winked at him, chuckling softly as she looked down at the foxes uncomfortable stance.

"Oh come on, you should at least be used to things like that. Be glad he won't make you watch and translate for him through the whole thing." She giggled, reaching down to give the fox a little scratch behind the ears before opening the door and putting Ryuu inside.

Comet said:
Lucy Connels she was silent for a minute before bursting out into laughter. "You got yourself a deal." She laughed harder until a tear came out of her eyes. She quickly wiped them away, smiling as she picked up Ryuu."if you won't wash him, quit complaining, that simple~" she winked at him, chuckling softly as she looked down at the foxes uncomfortable stance.

"Oh come on, you should at least be used to things like that. Be glad he won't make you watch and translate for him through the whole thing." She giggled, reaching down to give the fox a little scratch behind the ears before opening the door and putting Ryuu inside.
"Fair enough," Naraku said with a sulky look on his face."But you'd be uncomfortable aswell if you knew the things he said. What? Oh, so he wants to know if you want to go to his place?" Naraku translated, still looking uncomfortable.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]
"Fair enough," Naraku said with a sulky look on his face."But you'd be uncomfortable aswell if you knew the things he said. What? Oh, so he wants to know if you want to go to his place?" Naraku translated, still looking uncomfortable.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels "if I knew the things he said I could join in~" she laughed, closing the door before Ryuu could fly out. She heard a loud thud against the door, making her wince and sigh before she turned back around and faced the two.

'What? Oh, so he wants to know If you want to go to his place?' She grinned at this, chuckling as she saw the uncomfortable stance of the fox. "Sure, why not?"

Etna

Etna seemed to straighten up when he grabbed her tail, her face going a bright pink. "My tail is a little off limits..." She mumbled in a high-pitched, almost silent voice. She didn't dare move or do anything.

@Alaster Von Grim

Comet said:
Lucy Connels "if I knew the things he said I could join in~" she laughed, closing the door before Ryuu could fly out. She heard a loud thud against the door, making her wince and sigh before she turned back around and faced the two.
'What? Oh, so he wants to know If you want to go to his place?' She grinned at this, chuckling as she saw the uncomfortable stance of the fox. "Sure, why not?"
Alphonse smiled upon hearing her agree to come to his place. He quickly lifted her up in his arms and leapt off the balcony still carrying her. Then he made his way back towards his place, a wild look I'm his eyes. It wasn't long before they made it to his place."Ok so this is our place, please come in." Naraku translated as Alphonse opened the door and gestured for Lucy to enter.

Etna

Etna bit her lower lip. "I suppose you could call it a weakspot" she giggled, her face going increasingly red as she blushed more and more. Her eyes were seeming to close, as she shivered from his touch

@Alaster Von Grim

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse smiled upon hearing her agree to come to his place. He quickly lifted her up in his arms and leapt off the balcony still carrying her. Then he made his way back towards his place, a wild look I'm his eyes. It wasn't long before they made it to his place."Ok so this is our place, please come in." Naraku translated as Alphonse opened the door and gestured for Lucy to enter.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy connels she laughed with glee once he swept her up, noticing the look in his eyes but didn't say a word. She laughed the whole way there, then once she was sat down, she walked in.

"What a great way to travel." She chuckled, already making herself at home by plopping on the couch. It felt weird and nice not having to push Ryuu away or keep him out of trouble.

She looked around at the boyish place and chuckled,
"Nice~"

Comet said:
Lucy connels she laughed with glee once he swept her up, noticing the look in his eyes but didn't say a word. She laughed the whole way there, then once she was sat down, she walked in.
"What a great way to travel." She chuckled, already making herself at home by plopping on the couch. It felt weird and nice not having to push Ryuu away or keep him out of trouble.

She looked around at the boyish place and chuckled,
"Nice~"
Alphonse smiled and waved of Naraku who floated away to do his own thing.Yeah yeah I get it, you go and have your dirty fun." Naraku said as Alphonse closed the door on him. Then Alphonse walked over to Lucy and laid on top of her. He smiled and snapped his finger. Immediately the room was filled with candles with blue flames lighting the room.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse smiled and waved of Naraku who floated away to do his own thing.Yeah yeah I get it, you go and have your dirty fun." Naraku said as Alphonse closed the door on him. Then Alphonse walked over to Lucy and laid on top of her. He smiled and snapped his finger. Immediately the room was filled with candles with blue flames lighting the room.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy connels Lucy fell back slowly as he laid on top of her. She chuckled, then her eyes lit up with astonishment as candles lit up everywhere. She turned her head in all different directions to see them all,the last direction was to look behind her, looking upside down.

"Wow.." She breathed, loving the candles. She's never had this before, so it made her happy.

Comet said:
Lucy connels Lucy fell back slowly as he laid on top of her. She chuckled, then her eyes lit up with astonishment as candles lit up everywhere. She turned her head in all different directions to see them all,the last direction was to look behind her, looking upside down.
"Wow.." She breathed, loving the candles. She's never had this before, so it made her happy.
Alphonse laughed a little at her astonishment. This wasn't even the best of what he could do. He snapped his finger again, and this time the flames took the forms of many different things. Birds, people, other creatures, and they began dancing. Alphonse watched to see what she would think of this.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse laughed a little at her astonishment. This wasn't even the best of what he could do. He snapped his finger again, and this time the flames took the forms of many different things. Birds, people, other creatures, and they began dancing. Alphonse watched to see what she would think of this.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels This time, her eyes lit up with glee. "Oh wow!" She laughed, moving around a little bit to see everything. "This is amazing~" she told him, finally looking up at him with a small smile.

Trust said:

Etna

Etna bit her lower lip. "I suppose you could call it a weakspot" she giggled, her face going increasingly red as she blushed more and more. Her eyes were seeming to close, as she shivered from his touch

@Alaster Von Grim
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this"

Dante whispered in Etna's ear then let her go

Comet said:
Lucy Connels This time, her eyes lit up with glee. "Oh wow!" She laughed, moving around a little bit to see everything. "This is amazing~" she told him, finally looking up at him with a small smile.
Alphonse smiled giving a small nod, as if bowing. Then he moved in close and pushed his lips against Lucy's. Of course this was just something he was doing to spend some time. Get the urges out of him, he had no intrest in developing relationships with others. That's why this was a perfect opportunity, to get his sexual urges out.

Etna

"Tell whoever you want hun" Etna sighed happily, stretching to release some pent up energy. "I wonder what your weakness is" she giggled playfully "if you have one that is"

@Alaster Von Grim

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse smiled giving a small nod, as if bowing. Then he moved in close and pushed his lips against Lucy's. Of course this was just something he was doing to spend some time. Get the urges out of him, he had no intrest in developing relationships with others. That's why this was a perfect opportunity, to get his sexual urges out.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy smiled more at his nod. She was going to say something else, but his lips was soon pressed to hers, making her remember why she was there. She pressed her back, of course, the want and tenderness could be felt in it.

She smiled against his lips, her mind actually racing. Remember, one night stand, no feelings attached, it'll be good. She sighed and locked her lips more with his, running her hands down the front of his shirt.

(Fade to black when you want to)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back