• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

"I should ask u that but yes i do have a dorm but i like sleeping in the Garden" she said with a smile as inside she was laughing to why he needs to practice. "I love everything" she whisper and look at the gun and her breath became faster as she feel full of joy wanting him to pull the trigger. "Yeah~ u seem to like this more than i do right now" she said as she giggle to the mix of pleasure and pain circling her body.

@Alaster Von Grim

Etna

"Oh what a wonderful day to spread chaos and destruction!" Etna laughed as she wandered in through the door of this strange school she had been invited to. "Now then, why the hell am I here?" She called out, asking whoever was nearest, her small familiar shuffling after her by her side

Rarity slightly groan and stand up as she lay close to him as she whisper in his ears "you are just making me so exited" she said as she made a wide grin "its amazing how u figure out my type in pain" she said as she giggle and her cheeks was red from all the shoots and so does her breath.

@Alaster Von Grim

(WAY TO MUCH TO READ.)

Lucy Connels after her shower and a change of clothes, she picked up Ryuu and carried him to the balcony. She sat up there, content and happy. "Now just wait out the rest of this sucky day."

Etna

"I am known by many names, just like any other demon, but you can call me Etna" Etna grinned flirtily at the one who had asked the question, moving forward along with Prinny the penguin. "Who might you be?"

@Alaster Von Grim (I'll be away for an hour or two... Cya)

Lucy Connels Lucy held Ryuu in her arms as she sat up in her balcony, everyone below talking. She held her dragon so he didn't fly down and bother them. "Lemme goooooo." He whined, making Lucy groan in frustration. "No." She told him sternly, going back inside.

Etna

"I'm not into that kind of stuff" Etna smiled. "I'm a succubus and simply do whatever deep, dark desire one such as yourself would wish. Only if I want to of course" she giggled, a little repulsed by the masochist's moans and groans. It wasn't the first time she'd seen one, but they still creeped her out

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Alphonse yawned a silent yawn, and stood up, Naraku quickly took his place on Alphonse shoukder. He put on his clothes, and washed his face, before exiting his room. Then he made his way outside and looked around. He sniffed the air, and smelt a putrid odor. Which he quickly made his way towards, it wasn't long before he was standing infront of Lucy."What the hell is that terrible smell!" Naraku said on behalf of Alphonse, who was holding his nose. @Comet

"Then you should know I enjoy the fear in people's eyes when there about to die"

Dante said as he walked over to Etna and placed a hand on her cheek

"I wounder what you look like terrified"

@Trust

@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy's head snapped around to look at a boy and his fox spoke, but she looked down at it and groaned. "Come on man! I just showered! I'm supposed to smell nice, not still stink of blood."

She sighed, looking at the two then added, "so, he's mute and you translate for him." She sad to the fox, Ryuu flying up and onto Lucy's shoulder and looked down at the fox with a curious look.

Lucy brushed the small dragon off her shoulder, Ryuu landing on the floor with a grumble and walked over to the male and climbed up his leg and to his shoulder. He stuck his tongue out at Lucy before nuzzling the boy happily.

Lucy just groaned in frustration for the sixth time that day and looked at them.
"My name is Lucia Connels. But that's gay as fuck, so please call me Lucy." She stuck her hand out for him to shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back