• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Ryuu the Dragon Ryuu purred on a dragony way as she bathed him, his eyes closed and rubbed his head against her hand.
@Aragon

Lucy Connels Lucy struggled out of his grasp and growled at him. "I wash myself actually." She rolled her eyes at him and walked away again, letting Ryuu get a bath. She already checked out all the rooms, so the next place she went to was the balcony to look at the sunset, a small smile on her face as she leaned against the railing.
@Alaster Von Grim

Dante finished his torment and walked out onto the balcony wearing clean clothes

"So do you want to join our weird family"

He asked as he dried his hair

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]Dante finished his torment and walked out onto the balcony wearing clean clothes
"So do you want to join our weird family"

He asked as he dried his hair

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy turned around and leaned her back against the railing as she looked at Dante.

'So do you want to join our weird family'

she thought about it for a minute then chuckled. "And how would I join exactly??"

Lucy Connels Lucy cocked an eyebrow at him and she chuckled. She moved her hands in front of her, and just looked at him with a curious look. "And what would that get me?" She asked, moving her arms up to her chest and crossed them.

Then, she just decided to risk it.
"Alright, fine. I love you." The words rolled off her tongue without haste, almost as if it just meant like normal words to her. Which they did mean just words to her. She shelled up every feeling, she can say those words with no feeling.

Sadly, she choked on the words a little bit, not having said those words in a long time. She felt something tug at her heart, a feeling she bottled away. She quickly shoved the feeling off, looking away from him and turned back around to look at the sunset.
@Alaster Von Grim

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy cocked an eyebrow at him and she chuckled. She moved her hands in front of her, and just looked at him with a curious look. "And what would that get me?" She asked, moving her arms up to her chest and crossed them.
Then, she just decided to risk it.
"Alright, fine. I love you." The words rolled off her tongue without haste, almost as if it just meant like normal words to her. Which they did mean just words to her. She shelled up every feeling, she can say those words with no feeling.

Sadly, she choked on the words a little bit, not having said those words in a long time. She felt something tug at her heart, a feeling she bottled away. She quickly shoved the feeling off, looking away from him and turned back around to look at the sunset.
@Alaster Von Grim
"I meant in your own way like rarity and hiko did, show me that you mean the words you say"

Dante said as he put his hands on her waist and gently pulled her close to him

Lucy Connels Lucy gasped when he pulled her in by her waist, turning around to face him again. She looked up at him with a look, her eyes searching his face for something, anything.

She sighed and looked down, biting her lip. "I l-" she choked again, not being able to get the feeling out and sighed again. "I love y-you.." She didn't look at his face, her heart pounding. She didn't want to see the reaction on his face, she didn't want to feel the reaction. She turned back around in his arm, putting her back to him and moved back towards the railing he pulled her away from.

Dante turned Lucy's head towards him and gently pressed his lips to hers

"I love you too Lucy, you don't have to lock away your feelings anymore"

He said before he kissed her a second time

@Comet

(Can you tell I'm a romantic)

Lucy connels after he pressed his lips to hers, she barely heard what he said. She only heard the "I love you too" she had to reply with something...

"How can you love someone you just met?" She asked, having another kiss pressed against her lips, his hands gently on her head and face. She pressed her back against the railing, Dante standing in front of her with his lips pressed to hers. She brought her hands up to the side of his arms, gently putting her hands on his biceps and pulled him closer, kissing him back.

If you can't fight it, join in until they give up... She thought, moving her lips against his.
@Alaster Von Grim

(Sure. If you want, just pm me and I'll help.

If you want, you can stop The "LucyxDante" moment and interact with others. xD since it's kinda just.. Been those two for a while now. Or if you want, you can continue the two.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back