• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Lucy Connels Lucy took the steak with a thank you and sat down at the table, leaving Ryuu on the couch. She ate the steak at the same speed as the others, putting her empty plate in the sink then sat on a bar stool with a smile on her face. "Thanks Hiko, that was Good."
@Aragon

Lucy Connels Lucy watched Dante and Hiko wash the dishes, looking at Ryuu's sleeping figure on the couch. Poor dragon had a long day.. She smiled at his sleeping form then sighed, standing up.

She looked around the house, noticing a few paintings of Hiko's and smiled. She knew she didn't belong if she bothered the two, so until they finish, she'll stay by herself and explore.

@Aragon

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe Lucy can join me"

Dante said as he put the dishes away then followed Lucy

"I still think hiko should use you as a model"

@Comet

Lucy Connels Lucy turned around to hear Dante's voice and she chuckled. "She's good without a model, and by what she said, you need a bath." She cocked an eyebrow at him and chuckled, smirking and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You and morning can take one together. Bonding trip." She winked at him, laughing as she turned back around to look at the paintings.
@Aragon

"Not unless you want the house to smell wet demon wolf, plus I don't like baths"

Dante said as he walked over to Lucy and hugged her from behind

Lucy Connels Lucy tensed up when he hugged her from behind, chuckling slightly. "You wouldn't want me to join either." She winked at him over her shoulder then chuckled.

She gave Hiko a look, pretty much showing her how she felt about the situation she was in. She wasn't used to this type of attention... She chuckled when Hiko dragged him off, laughing more when she said his full name like she was scolding him.
@Aragon

" and big brother..i had 4 cats, 3 dogs i am used to the smell if wet pups. " hiko said as she pulled dante into the tub. " baths arent even that bad." Hiko said as she did a rinse off on dante and starting applying the soap. @Alaster Von Grim

(I got something better.;3 )

Lucy Connels lucy decided to go see what was taking them so long. She walked into the bathroom and... "Damn Dante, you're white." She laughed, covering her eyes with her hand but peaked through her fingers at his chest.

"I just came in to see what was taking so long, but I was blinded by Dante's whiteness."

@Aragon

( wow dont be so racist) Hiko soon dumped a bucket of water on dante rinsing him off. now for the hair. Hiko soon started to do dantes hair. " dante take more showers ur hair is greasy like hell" hiko said as she washed out the soap and Soon grabbed a towel. @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Lucy Connels Lucy laughed, seeing Hiko wash him. "This is amazing." She laughed, rolling her eyes with a smile as she just walked out and walked around the house and waited for the two to finish. She walked into the rooms, looking at everthing that was in them.
@Aragon

Hiko grabbed the soap and put alot on dante's hair " oh cmon ik u like baths" Hiko said laughing as she delt with dantes upper part of his body. " u take the lower..." Hiko said as she scrubbed away the dirt. @Alaster Von Grim

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]"Lucy help"
Dante shouted trying to pull away from hiko

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy heard him shout for her and she stood in the doorway, leaning against it and chuckled. "Help? But she'll let you go soon." She laughed at the look on his face, throwing her hair over her shoulder.

Ryuu flew in and landed on Hiko's shoulder in a excited tone.
"My turn!!" He nuzzled her, wanting a bath also . "Run Dante while you still gotta chance."

She left the bathroom again and continued to walk around the house. She found Hiko's room, filled with paintings. She smiled at the art before walking out and looked at the other rooms, being a little snoop.

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back