• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Alaster Von Grim]Dante left rarity to sleep and went out for a walk where he saw Lucy all by herself [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
(She's not by herself though.;3; she's on a roof with Alphonse.)

(Oh.;3; okay. )

Lucy Connels Lucy looked up when she saw Dante coming towards her, standing up from a bench and Ryuu flying to her shoulder. "Hey Dante, what's up?" She brushed her hair over her shoulder, smiling at him.

Alaster Von Grim]"Nothing much just thought I'd go for a walk want to join me" Dante asked as he walked over to Lucy and petted ryuus head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy nodded, walking beside him and letting her arms swing at her sides as her skirt blew in the wind. Her nose caught a girly scent on him and she cocked an eyebrow at him. "Damn Date, got a girl already?" She chuckled, smirking at him as she bumped her shoulder against his in a playful way.
(if I can, can we PLEASE pick this up tomorrow?;3; I don't want you to make him leave her, but I promise, I'll pick it up tomorrow right when I wake up.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not really I have a masochist and a little sister"

Dante said as he put his arm around Lucy's waist

"Rarity likes being hurt and it's kinda hot"

@Comet,

(OK Dante will be right there when you get back)

Alaster Von Grim]"Not really I have a masochist and a little sister" Dante said as he put his arm around Lucy's waist "Rarity likes being hurt and it's kinda hot" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL],

(OK Dante will be right there when you get back)
Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled at what he said, then coughed awkwardly as he put an arm around her waist and pulled her waist towards him. She then listened to what else he said and rolled bed eyes.

"Well, that's nice." She chuckled, still walking beside him. "So that girly scent I'm smelling on you is Rarity's??"

Alaster Von Grim]"I'd prefer it if it was your scent and me" Dante said as he pulled Lucy against him and smiled as he pressed his lips against hers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels 'I'd prefer it if it was your scent on me' and with that, he pulled her in and pressed his lips against hers.

It surprised her, a lot. She wasn't used to this kind of attention. She shifted her body a little by against his to get more comfortable and placed her hands gently in his arms.

She didn't really... Kiss back, just feeling the movement of his lips against hers... Then finally she did, a little bit. She moved her lips softly against his, moving her hands and arms up around his neck and kissed him back.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You said if a guy wanted you he could have you right, I want you to be mine and mine alone"

Dante said as he wrapped his arms tighter around Lucy's wrist kissing her deeply

@Comet

Lucy connels Lucy pulled away for a split minute to reply, "yes, but I didn't mean it in that way, I told you... I don't do relationships... I don't want to get attached then thrown away like a used peice of paper." He then kissed her deeply, a small noise in the back of her throat as she kissed him back, then pulled away again.

She looked down and sighed, not wanting to make eye contact.
"Feelings scare me. I was used a long time ago, so I told myself to not let any feelings escape. Look where it got me." She chuckled and looked up at him. "I put up so many layers around my feelings, how is it that you can think they'll go away with just one kiss??"

@Alaster Von Grim

(Oh my god, it's killing me that I just can't, let her go with it. I have to remember, she's not me.;3; I'm sticking to how I made her.)

Lucy Connels Lucy sighed and nodded. "Alright Dante... I trust you word." She pulled her body away from his a little bit to creat some space, thinking she exceeded her limit on being in his space.

She looked away from his face, shifting her body around as she dropped her arms and wrapped her arms around her own body, looking around.
"Wait, so if you like me, what about Rarity??"
@Alaster Von Grim

Alaster Von Grim]"She's a friend and she keeps my sadistic side in check" Dante said not wanting Lucy to leave his embrace [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels she raised an eyebrow at him when he mentioned a Sadistic side, but she just chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Alright."

She could feel him not wanting her to leave his arms, but she sighed, moving around in his arms that were around her waist. And I thought both girls liked you." She chuckled.

"Hiko said I'm her big brother now and rarity I think she doesn't want me to stop hurting her"

Dante said before he kissed her neck biting slightly

"Both I think they want to be more"

@Comet

Lucy Connels Lucy shivered at the kiss on her neck, then a audible sound escaped her lips at the bite. She coughed awkwardly and got out of his arms.

I... I cant. Feelings are unlike me. I cant just "unravel" all of a sudden! I don't want to go down the spiral of feelings again. I done so good protecting them this far... She gave Dante a look before continuing to think, let's see how far he wants to go with this...

"Wanna head back to your dorm?? The others might be worrying about where you are."

@Alaster Von Grim

Lucy Connels Lucy let him pull her along, her arm extended before her. Before long, they reached his dorm and she pulled her hand free to sit on the couch.

Ryuu sat on her lap, curling up in a ball as Lucy looked at Hiko. "Whatcha making?" She asked, shuffling around to get more comfortable with a dragon in her lap.

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back