• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Rarity look at him with a wide smile. Something happen does it means he own her.. own. By the thought of it made her smile at ease "umm... thank you..." she said as she hug him tears swelling up her eyes " what was it... she feel so loved but what about her graduation and into her parents goimg tp give her someone she woulnd never like. She frown a bit as she place ger gead in his chest.

@Alaster Von Grim

"After what we just did I think I need a nap"

Dante said as he split from morning star and headed to his bed and morning star trotted downstairs

Rarity nodded and the same thing goeat in her mind "me too..." she said looking at him as she struggle to stand up and take her cloths "ill see u later?" She ask hik as she struggle from everything today bjt still have a smkle in her face.

@Alaster Von Grim

Rarity look at him as she smile and giggle "well sure... thanks dante i was ratger a bit tired to walk after all." She said sitting besind him as she look outside "oohg... i lost almost the track of time and day going to school we mught getan FDA" she said with a giggle and a yawn.

@Alaster Von Grim

Rarity look at him as she hug him back "i know but soon when we all did go back to class ill be sure to get into the top of the class" she said with a giggle as she lean on him gently " i just hope my parents wont know i miss class... "

@Alaster Von Grim

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]That would be your character but you kept shooting down my attempts)

[/QUOTE]
(I didn't shoot them down. Lucy doesn't take, relationships. If you asked for a night, she would go for it, then after you could try to get her, but trying to get a relationship From the start with her is supposed to be hard. She's like a layered shell remember??)

Comet said:
(I didn't shoot them down. Lucy doesn't take, relationships. If you asked for a night, she would go for it, then after you could try to get her, but trying to get a relationship From the start with her is supposed to be hard. She's like a layered shell remember??)
(I'd try again but Dante is kind involved)

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](The masochist he's laying next to)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh yeah, and Lucy is on a roof with Alphonse. xD )

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](Next rp I make I'll make your character my love interest cause I don't think I've done that with you yet)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol, okay fam. xD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back