• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester](Not really just like relationship development no plot, I'm waiting for the next class)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh. .-. )

Lucy Connels after Dante left her for the other two and stopped pestering her for an answer. She picked up Ryuu and carried him out, looking down at the Dragon then up at the skies. "Come on Ryuu, let's fly." She touched noses with the dragon again and they merged together.

A smile formed on her face and she spread the large grey wings and took off into the sky, her hair leaving wisps of smoke behind and her long ass tail waving in the air. She soon reached her dorm, landing in front of it and checked her body out with a grin.

"Shit, I wish this could be my form forever." She chuckled, feeling the new armour clothes. Of course, the clothes were small, just a chest piece, small bottoms like underwear with armour chains over her ass and armour thigh high boots... But hey, she was working it.

d099c5c97181797d42ead63b8cfedbbc.jpg

Comet said:
(Oh. .-. )
Lucy Connels after Dante left her for the other two and stopped pestering her for an answer. She picked up Ryuu and carried him out, looking down at the Dragon then up at the skies. "Come on Ryuu, let's fly." She touched noses with the dragon again and they merged together.

A smile formed on her face and she spread the large grey wings and took off into the sky, her hair leaving wisps of smoke behind and her long ass tail waving in the air. She soon reached her dorm, landing in front of it and checked her body out with a grin.

"Shit, I wish this could be my form forever." She chuckled, feeling the new armour clothes. Of course, the clothes were small, just a chest piece, small bottoms like underwear with armour chains over her ass and armour thigh high boots... But hey, she was working it.

d099c5c97181797d42ead63b8cfedbbc.jpg
Alphonse was up now, after lists of spiritual healing which wasn't pleasant in the least. He sat ontop of the school without a shirt on. His upper body covered in bandages, aswell as his face. The wind blew on his as he bruted looking down at the scenery around him. His hair blew in the breeze aswell and his eyes seemed to pierce the skies, as if he was searching for something. (Mkay now we can interact I suppose)

Lucy Connels feeling hands on her back, lucy jumped up into the sky, looking down to see Dante and growled. She then looked around and saw Alphonse. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she flew over to him, and just stayed in one spot in front of him, her wings flapping beside her. "First off, what the hell were you thinking about fighting?!?"

(I leave with this)
@Alaster Von Grim @Solemn Jester

Comet said:
Lucy Connels feeling hands on her back, lucy jumped up into the sky, looking down to see Dante and growled. She then looked around and saw Alphonse. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she flew over to him, and just stayed in one spot in front of him, her wings flapping beside her. "First off, what the hell were you thinking about fighting?!?"

(I leave with this)
@Alaster Von Grim @Solemn Jester
Alphonse looked at the fusion he knew to be Lucy. "Yup that's her, I can tell by her annoying voice." Alphonse thought as he listened to her nag him. He scoffed and turned his head away from her."It wasn't like he was trying to fight, he attempted to fuse with me. The fusion seemed like it was going well enough but then it went bad. So we went wild, it wasn't any of our flats." Naraku explained from beside Alphonse. He wasn't in his usual spot on his shoulder today. @Comet

Dante crouched then shot up into the clouds laughing

"This is amazing and I'm not losing control this time"

He shouted and landed cracking the ground then howled as loud as he could

Rarity stand up and take a deep breath "almost..." she mumble as she look at them with a smile "hows it going everyone?" she said as she walk beside hiku and smile.

(pretty lost on what to post xD )

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back