• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Alaster Von Grim]"And what about you Lucy" Dante asked as he leaned close to her "How do you feel about me" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy gave him a look and scooted away. "I-I don't get feelings for others. Not in that way. I used to, then everything changed." She sighed and looked down at her skirt, pulling at the ends of it.

"Even if you tried, you can't get an answer out of me."

"What happened did someone use you then threw you away"

Dante asked as he put his hand on Lucy's shoulder

"You can talk to me about anything"

@Comet

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](Yeah ahaha... wut di i miss xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Not much Lucien beat Morningstar almost killing him, Dante saved him and now he respects him)

Lucy Connels Lucy growled as he put a hand on her shoulder then she sighed. "Pretty much, exactly that."
(short, sorry, going to work.)

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](But i reach that xD )
Rarity sat by her chair and wruting of ar Mirning blood and writing up its Base .

[/QUOTE]
"Where's rarity I kinda want to play with her"

Dante said curious about where she ran off to

Astaroth Suzumiya]Rarity place her book inside her bag as she ran back yo her clook thor morninstar blood goy stained frpm her vloths so she have to him going inside the school. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
(Their at the dorm)

Aragon said:
" Ya hungry/ I can cook you somthing, if you want." Hiko said in a kind and offering tone. She may not be fond of morning star but she was willing to help epople. @Alaster Von Grim
"I'm fine I'll just take your bed for now"

Morning star said as he laid his tail over his face

Alaster Von Grim](Their at the dorm) [/QUOTE] (Ooohhh okey :D ) rarity walk to the dorm as she look at her cloths "i better get something else to wear" she mumble going into her room. At the mean time when she was done she wore a dress "I better check up on them" she said with a smile as she walk like skipping into dantes room and knocking. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]

Hiko blushed a bright red " well...y-your like a big brother..i never had....and i to be honist....r-really...........L-Like.....you....." Hiko said stamering quite a bit she was blushing a bright red. @Alaster Von Grim

"I like you too hiko, but I don't want a relationship"

Dante said as he pulled her over to him and kissed her forehead and petted her head

Rarity sat in the sofa as she look by the window and look at her notebook again and turning the pages "i wonder whats missing..." she thought while loo taking out a papee and start writing.

(The teacher isnt even showing yet xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back