• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

( my apologises i was gone at swimming, i am currently at a school with my mom i already had swimming lessons so i can respond till I leave again :3) Hiko stayed locked in her room laying in her bed and soon got up so she could start painting what she called her new home.. " Damn..morning star...he shouldn't try to kill his master...damn shit dog" Hiko murmerd under her breath as she began to paint. @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Lucy Connels Lucy ran into Dante as he walked out, looking him over. "You okay mate?" She asked, looking him over. Of course, she's not the one to care so much, but he's kinda a friend of hers... Right?

She listened as Lucien beat Morning Star, half ignoring the noises that was going on an waited fe his answer. [/fiedset]

@Alaster Von Grim

"I'm fine Lucy doctors say I can go home today"

Dante said as he wheeled his way out of the room

@Comet

Lucien was about to kill Morningstar when a bullet was fired at the ground in front of him

"Dante what are you doing"

Lucien asked snapping out of his blood rage

"Morningstar may have tried to kill me multiple times but he's still my familiar so if you want to kill him you have kill me first"

Dante said as he wheeled himself between Lucien and Morningstar

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucien sighed and turned away

"Fine he can live but don't be surprised when he tries to kill you again"

He said as he walked over to Lucy

"Look after that idiot for me will ya"

He said as he and his guards left

@Comet

Alaster Von Grim]Lucien sighed and turned away "Fine he can live but don't be surprised when he tries to kill you again" He said as he walked over to Lucy "Look after that idiot for me will ya" He said as he and his guards left [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy raised a eyebrow at him then nodded curtly. "Alright~" she walked over to him and Morning star, sighing.

"You got guts kid." She chuckled, smirking at him then looked at morning star. "And you, got lucky." She growled before walking Dante back to his dorm. "Your lovers are probably worrying about you." She laughed, winking.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Thank you Lucy but could you lift morning star onto my lap before we leave"

Dante asked as he stopped the wheelchair form moving and looked back at the unconscious Morningstar

@Comet

Alaster Von Grim]"Thank you Lucy but could you lift morning star onto my lap before we leave" Dante asked as he stopped the wheelchair form moving and looked back at the unconscious Morningstar [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy connels Lucy looked down at Morning Star, picking up the rather large wolf and putting him on Dante's lap. When she finished, she pushed his wheelchair towards his house and towards the others.

"Star better watch out though, Hiko might get jealous that he's in your lap~" she laughed, leaning over the wheelchair and putting her head besides hers as she pushed him.

Alaster Von Grim]"Thank you for helping me Lucy" Dante said as he pulled Lucy's head to him and kissed her then started to pet Morningstar as he was wheeled back to his dorm where the others were @Aragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL] @Comet
Astaroth Suzumiya]Rarity walk to them as she fix her gaze at morningstar "hope u learn your lesson" she said with a giggle as she look at them "u guys should better go back inside ill have to fo something her for awhile." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
Lucy Connels Lucy's eyes widened when he kissed her and she chuckled, smiling at him. "I love the way how you repay me~" she laughed as she sat back up and saw rarity.

(So short, sorry.;3;)

Alaster Von Grim]"OK rarity what did you have in mind" Dante asked as he smiled up at Lucy then to rarity [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
Astaroth Suzumiya]Rarity look at them "well iys a secret betweem me and only me now u two should go " she said placing her hand in the ground and taking somw Mornings blood from the ground [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL] @Comet
Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled at Rarity, nodding. "Secret, got it." She pushed Dante inside then sat on the couch with a loud sigh.

Ryuu popped out of her bag and onto her lap, nuzzling her. She smiled down at the little dragon and she got an idea.
"Hey, since all of you did a fusion, why don't I?"

Lucy Connels Lucy giggled and sat up, sitting Ryuu on a counter. She smirked at Dante before touching her nose to Ryuu's, the small dragon purring.

A light surrounded the two as they merged, wings sprouting out of the blinding light and a long tail with it. The light went away to reveal Lucy with large black horns, large ass grey wings and a long tail.

Her brown hair turned a white mixed with grey, the ends turning whispy, almost like smoke. She stepped sideways, the thigh-high boots clacking as she shook her head. "What the hell happened..?" She asked, her voice laced with Ryuu's.

She then looked down at her body, grinning.
"Holy shit, I look hot." She heard the dragon tsk in her head, but she ignored it, looking at her body and ran her hands over her horns. She smirked at Dante and moved her long tail under his chin, chuckling.
@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

d099c5c97181797d42ead63b8cfedbbc.jpg

Hiko kept painting for a while. she wasnt one to finish what she started. " leta hope for the best.' Hiko thought as she kept painting. Hiko had paint on her cheeck and skin.

Hiko soon finsihed painting and got up got new clothing and headed to the bathroomand locked the door and began to get cleaned up. Hiko soon went into the warm water.

Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled and looked at Dante, flicking her tail at him. "That's actually not a bad idea... YO HIKO, NEED A MODEL?" She yelled, laughing as she walked towards Dante and moved one of her wings over his face with a chuckle.
@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

( oh...woopse...) Hiko didnt hear Lucy calling at all from hiko being stuck in deep thoughts " next time i see that damn dog i will keep Dante safe." Hiko murmerd under her breath as she got her hair all wet and soon started washing off. @Comet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back