• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Dante held his bleeding neck gasping for air as Morningstar struggled to get free and finish what he started

"Let go of me masochist a pathetic demon like him doesn't deserve to live"

He growled as a doctor ran in with a nurse and tried to stop Dante's bleeding

@Aragon

Hiko soon woke up to see morning star biting dante in the neck, hiko removed morning stars mouth from dantes neck and set morning star on the couch " WHAT THE ACCUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! " hiko asked in fury as she rushed to dante and ripped off a bit of her dress and tied up the wound, @Alaster Von Grim

Raroty look at morning star "stop it mor!" She said as she brought him outside "shut the Fuck up morning star!... everything start from being weak so u shoudnt do somethig like that now look what u have done." She said angry at him as she throw him out the hospital.

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

Hiko decided keep a better eye on dante and NOT fall asleep...she was gonna ditch class and keep an eye on dante. " you okay?" hiko asked with concern in her voice, @Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
(Did u recieve my reply... Cant run :) @Aragon )

Rarity enter inside as the doctors rush to were dante is as she saw Hiko as she smile "atleast thats over" she said as she enter inside and look at them then to the window looking if Morning star is around and she walk back behind hiko "morningstar is outside and keep yourself alive Dante" she said as she hold Hiko shoulder to calm her a bit

Rarity sign "ill send a letter to the king" she said with a smile as she take out a piece of paper and start writing "do u wanna add something in the paper Hiko?" She ask her.

@Aragon

Rarity look at the guards then back to Morningstar as they were going back though she wasnted to know what was going to happen with Morningstar. Oh well... maybe she could see it by the window later on when they woul reach Dant's room.

Rarity sat by the window and start humming a song and look at them and smile, its been such a day and everything just happen so fast she would have thought what if tomorrow they would die. nah, life is precious after all.

well Dante got bitten by Morningstar becuz morning star wanted to kill him..rarity take morning away as Hiko treat morning some lesson also rarity after. the king then arrive with an angry look at he take morning and the guards took Rarity and Hiko back to were dante is

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]is that profile pick you xD u look cute xD

[/QUOTE]
( ;3; thank youuuu, even though I'm taking it down soooon, it was only up to make someone happy.;3;

And ah, okay.e-e I said Lucy left so... I dunno where to throw her. xD )

(Okey, hah.)

Lucy Connels Lucy was sitting on her couch in her house when she got the news from a guard. A surprised look came to her face as she looked outside to see Lucien take Morning Star(?), sighing deeply.

She groaned, "right when I leave too." She walked back out, taking Ryuu with her in her backpack and walked over to Dante's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back