• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

" i wouldnt be dissin him. and morning star..stop trying to kill your master. he cares for u even if he dosnt show it," Hiko said as she turned to lucy " lets go for it girl freind" Hiko said laughing a bit. @Comet @Alaster Von Grim

hiko soon saw morning star leave the room " or roll in ur shit." hiko murmerd facing tword morning star as he left the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Comet[/URL]
Aragon said:
" i wouldnt be dissin him. and morning star..stop trying to kill your master. he cares for u even if he dosnt show it," Hiko said as she turned to lucy " lets go for it girl freind" Hiko said laughing a bit. @Comet @Alaster Von Grim
hiko soon saw morning star leave the room " or roll in ur shit." hiko murmerd facing tword morning star as he left the room.
(Tbh, Morning star is pissing me off in real life. xD )

Lucy Connels after morning star left, Lucy growled and looked at Hiko. "Is it bad that I want to strangle his fucking neck?" She asked, laughing it off like it was nothing. Really though, it was a lot on her. A growl was deep in her throat as she looked down, not feeling the class assignment anymore.

Hiko began to laugh as she smiled. " you wanna check on dante after class we both can drop off the phone." hiko offerd with a smile " we should do our scenerio before we get in huge trouble," hiko said laughing a bit. @Comet @Alaster Von Grim

Hiko soon headed to the hospital and checked on dante, seeing he was asleep hiko, smiled as she saw dante asleep. " damn...he is cute when asleep." Hiko said softly as she sat down by dante. @Alaster Von Grim

(Lol, it's fine, I'm just salty period. xD sure, we can skip.)

Lucy Connels Lucy walked beside Hiko to where Dante would be, holding the phone in her hand. She was still growling at what Morning Star said, a stiff look to her figure.

When they reached there, she chuckled at his sleeping form. 'Damn..he is cute when he's asleep' she chuckled at what Hiko said, putting a hand on her hip. "Damn, why don't you just take his clothes off while you're at it with the bluntness." She said quietly so as she didn't wake him up.

Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled at Hiko's red face. "Girl, I need to teach you how to get a guy." She winked at Hiko before moving to sit by Dante and waited for him to wake up, his new phone in her hand.

"I would smack him to wake him up, but that wouldn't be nice~"She chuckled, seeing his beat up body. She pushed her hair back out of her face as she blew gently on his face, wanting him to wake up and notice Hiko's red face before it disappears.
@Aragon

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]Dante groaned and grabbed Lucy's wrist then pulled her into his arms and started to cuddle her like a teddy bear, he was still asleep
@Aragon (brb soon)[/color]

[/QUOTE]

Hiko jumped a bit And laughed at dante " I see you finally woke up.....sleepy idiot." Hiko said as she stood up and handed Dante her lunch..." You...need to eat somthing." Hiko said in a shy tone as she handed dante her lunch. @Alaster Von Grim

i see then. Well STOP BEING A MORON AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE WHEN YOU RETURN!" Hiko said as she patted dantes back. " have you seen morning star? its been a while scince i have seen u 2 together." Hiko said in a calmer voice. @Alaster Von Grim

"I haven't seen him yet and if he saw me like this he would probably try and finish me off"

Dante said as he petted Lucy's head then looked up at hiko

"You can sit down next to me if you want"

@Aragon, @Comet

hiko froze and started blushing " i-i think you already have your own personalized gf." hiko said playfully as she looked at dante. At least you will have a bunch of hw and a possible punishment. " your lucky i saved your ass." Hiko said as she got up and sat by dante and soon smiled. @Alaster Von Grim

" what? for saving your ass. you shouldnt go into fights and try killing people in a class room..moron." Hiko said as she messed up dantes hair. " ya dont have much longer." Hiko said in a comforting voice. @Alaster Von Grim

@Comet[/URL]
Aragon said:
Hiko jumped a bit And laughed at dante " I see you finally woke up.....sleepy idiot." Hiko said as she stood up and handed Dante her lunch..." You...need to eat somthing." Hiko said in a shy tone as she handed dante her lunch. @Alaster Von Grim
Alaster Von Grim]"I would but these painkillers I'm on are killing my appetite" Dante said as he moved back to lean on the wall behind him [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Aragon]i see then. Well STOP BEING A MORON AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE WHEN YOU RETURN!" Hiko said as she patted dantes back. " have you seen morning star? its been a while scince i have seen u 2 together." Hiko said in a calmer voice. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy shook her head when she said he likes her, giving her a cold look. She then chuckled when Dante woke up and asked why she was in his bed.

"Cause we had a fantastic night together~" she winked at him playfully, clearly joking as she laughed, sitting up with him. "No, you dragged me into your bed and made me your Teddybear-- NEVER do that again." She shivered, not really liking the cuddling. Cuddling grew feeling she didn't want.

She rolled her eyes at being called his girlfriend and growled.
"Excuse you, have you learned nothing? I don't date and I don't get attached." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and scooted over at Hiko sat on the bed with them. "Grow some balls Hiko and quit acting shy. You gotta learn to go in for the first move~" she winked at the two before adding. "Dante, show her how to make the first move."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back