• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Hiko was already in her seat, her cloak whare she left it. Hiko soon picked up her cloak and put it behind her chair. Hiko's fimilar looked up at hiko and soon went to the back of the room by morning star. @Alaster Von Grim

Etna

"Etna" she said plainly, shuffling up from Rarity's shoulder amd walking out the door. "I will do as you say and visit tomorrow, I bid you all a due" she said with a high level od maturity and left elegantly, her hips swaying sexily as she walked

@Aragon

Hiate looked very frightend by morning star but hiate couldnt move for being caught by the teacher. Hiko remained still and payed close attention to the teacher she didnt want to cause anymore trouble. so hiko stayed whare she was and remained calm and still. @Alaster Von Grim

Lucy Connels Lucy heard all that what happened, a low growl in her throat. "Dumbasses." She growled, walking to class. Her short floral skirt waved as she walked, and her feather necklace gangled also.

Her black heels clacked as she walked in, a black and floral backpack on her back with Ryuu in it. She walked past Morning star, rubbing his head as she moved to sit in her seat, a smirk on her face.

After this class, she was going to try the fusion with Ryuu, and he knew it was going to go good. Of course, she wanted to see if the guys who were in the fight okay, then chew them out for being fucking idiots. She would start with Alphonse first, saying "Karma is a bitch." Then make sure he's okay.

553997425a48a690bc307ea7fbaaed29.jpg

@Alaster Von Grim @Solemn Jester

Last edited by a moderator:
"You don't have to hid your familiars this class involves them to"

Gilfered said with a gentle smile

"This class is meant to disguise your familiars as pets

Hiate soon poped out from behind the class and jumped onto Hikos desk and stayed thare. " Hiate get down please." Hiko said in a kind voice. " you can sit on my lap." hiko said as she allowed Hiate to sit on her lap.

Hiate soon jumped down onto hikos lap and soon laied down,
@Alaster Von Grim

Trust said:

Etna

"Etna" she said plainly, shuffling up from Rarity's shoulder amd walking out the door. "I will do as you say and visit tomorrow, I bid you all a due" she said with a high level od maturity and left elegantly, her hips swaying sexily as she walked

@Aragon
Dante watched Etna as she walked away

"You are a lucky guy to have so many sexy girls worry about you"

The doctor said

"First off this is a smart phone"

Gilfered said as he held up an IPhone

"Every human has one and some have similar device on their wrists and built into their cars, you'll all find one of these in your desks and they are yours to keep"

Alaster Von Grim]Morningstar snapped at Lucy's hand "Don't be mistaken by my kindness yesterday for we are not friends" He growled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Lucy chuckled, "and just cause I rubbed you doesn't mean we are. You're a dog, I can't resist." She sat in her chair, running a hand through her hair to push it back and traced one of her tattoos on her upper thigh.

She looked up at her teacher then quickly pulled out the phone. She got excited before she gave him a look then set it down.
"What's the catch?" She Asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"No catch these are to help you blend in with human society, Morningstar could you please bring one to Dante after class"

Gilfered ask as Morningstar pulled out the phone and crushed it in his mouth as his response

Lucy Connels Lucy rolled her eyes at Morning star and huffed. "Since the dog wants to be a little bitch, I will." She walked forward to receive a new one then stopped in front of the teacher, smirking at Hiko.

"Unless the girl who is madly in love with him wants to~" She chuckled, putting a hand on her hip and waited for her to answer.

@Aragon

" if you like sir....i um..i can deliver the phone to dante if morning star chooses not to," Hiko said in a shy tone. She was willing to help out everyone even if people didnt want help. " and for your information ms. i am not in love..i just care for dante thats all." Hiko said in a bit of a annoyed tone as well as a kind tone. even tho hiko was blushing a deep red @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't care which one of you brings him one as long as its after class"

Gilfered said as he handed Lucy another phone and sending her back to her seat

"Know each of you pick a partner and act like a human that has just moved into a new town"

@Aragon, @Comet

Lucy Lucy laughed, taking the phone and stuffing it n the bag with Ryuu. "I swear to god you little pest, you eat that phone and I'll eat you." She poked his nose and walked to her seat, listening.

She huffed when she was told to pick a partner, moving to sit up on her desk.
"I don't have partners unless it's in bed~" she joked, smirking at the teacher.

"But fine, who ever wants to be mine, come to me~"

@Aragon

(If you saw my upper post about her sitting down, ignore it.)

Dante sneezed

"I think someone is talking about me"

He said to himself as he laid bored in his hospital bed

"A tramp who would wag her tail for any male, how disgusting"

Morningstar snarled as he glared at Lucy

@Comet

Aragon said:
Hiko smiled and went over to lucy. " you wanna be partners?" Hiko asked in a kind tone, she was willing to make new freinds no matter what. @Alaster Von Grim @Comet
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy connels Lucy smiled at Hiko and nodded. "Sure, I never really got to meet you, only seen you and said hi." She chuckled, throwing hair over her shoulder again.

She scoffed at Morning Star, smirking.
"Tramp? I only had one so far sweetheart~" she blew a kiss at the dog before flipping him off and looking at Hiko. "Who's the human??"

" heh i can be the human if you want.." Hiko said in a happy tone as she smiled. Hiko soon accedently drifted into the sky thinking about dante. " lets hope he is okay.." Hiko wisperd under her breath as she smiled. @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Enough morning star, what did she do to deserve this? She did nothing. " hiko said in a serious tone and looked at lucy. " my apologses for morning star. i met him when i first met dante. Hiko said in a playful and silly tone as she stuck her toung out playfully @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Aragon said:
" heh i can be the human if you want.." Hiko said in a happy tone as she smiled. Hiko soon accedently drifted into the sky thinking about dante. " lets hope he is okay.." Hiko wisperd under her breath as she smiled. @Alaster Von Grim @Comet
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy was going to answer help until she snapped at Morning star.

"First off, I'm not a dog. Second, what if I am insecure? You don't know how I grew up. You don't understand what it feels like I get attached to someone then get used and ditched when you're no longer useful! My past is the reason why I am how I am today. Now shut the fuck up." With that, she turned back to Hiko and nodded.

"Sure. You're human. And no apologies for that bitchy mut."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back