• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

rarity giggle as she look at her "my name is Rarity and please ignore what he said" she told her with a smile.

as Etna was in her shoulder, Xeras was in her hand and Hiko is in her lap who else want to join?. "yep this is good for me"

@Aragon

Etna

"Oi! Throwing things isn't nice" she mumbled as the spoon hit off her arm. "Nice to meet ya rarity, I'm sure Mr. My own familiar tried to kill me, over there has said something about me" Etna giggled, shuffling into a better postion on her shoulder

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiko soon woke up and saw a young girl, hiko was in her fusion till she found her neckalace which was gonna be a while but hiko approched the group to see what was going on.." hey.." Hiko said as she walked over to the group. ( i fell asleep so if i get this post wrong my apologies) @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

"Morning sleeping beauty"

Dante said as a doctor walked into the room and looked at his chart

"Well Mr Bloodwind looks like your going to be just fine but your not going anywhere for at least a week not with those broken legs"

@Aragon, @Trust, @Astaroth Suzumiya

" Dont call me that, bloodwind." Hiko said in a stern voice as she walked to the wall and leaned against it. "i was just tired..thats all.." Hiko said as she looked at dante with a stern eye. " amd stay out of fights" Hiko said as she looked out the window. @Alaster Von Grim

"What was that about"

Dante said to himself as he looked down at his casts, morning star was asleep on the couch without a care in the world

@Aragon

Hiko hadnt found her neckalace at all " I wonder if it is burried under the ruble." Hiko said as she kept serching. Hiko had cut her self on some of the ruble but didnt feel it. After a few hours hiko soon found her neckalace and put it on again. Hiko was back to her normal happy hyper self. " lets get back to the Hospital, Hiate."

hiate nodded and followed hiko " so noooow whaaaat" Hiate wonderd as hiko headed back to the hospital along with her fimilar. @Alaster Von Grim

Hiko walked into the room again with out her cloak. " Oh hey morning star." Hiko said smiling at morning star then dante, " Next time you get into a fight allow some assistance." Hiko said in a bit of serious tone but soon her tone went badk to playful.

"
So how ya feeling dante." Hiko asked with curiosity. @Alaster Von Grim

Aragon said:
Hiko walked into the room again with out her cloak. " Oh hey morning star." Hiko said smiling at morning star then dante, " Next time you get into a fight allow some assistance." Hiko said in a bit of serious tone but soon her tone went badk to playful.
"
So how ya feeling dante." Hiko asked with curiosity. @Alaster Von Grim
"Like I was thrown into a blender and a weapons forge"

Dante said weakly as he looked over at hiko, Etna and rarity

"You three should get going class will be starting soon"

@Trust, @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rarity nodded as she stretch "yeah thanks i better go now" she said pausing a little but as she look st him with a smile "... u need some help?"

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back