• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

"I am the demon king so I can change that so you can love anyone you want"

Lucien said as a doctor came out of the ER and walked over to them

"Your friend is in recovery but he hasn't woken up yet, your majesty what are you doing here"

The doctor said as he bowed to Lucien

@Aragon

Rarity look at him "its not that easy your highness" she said as she bow at him "im sorry your highness i dint notice u were the king" she said with embarrassment not treating the king with respect her mother and father would have killed her if they were here "but your highness if u dint know its been a tradition in my family to pick not by love but by force ... it would be lucky if they pick someone u will love but bad luck if u dont..." she said

@Alaster Von Grim

Lucien stood up and lifted hiko in his arms

"It's not an illusion you can go see him"

He said as he smiled at the doctor and walked into Dante's room and set hiko in a chair as his guards stood outside the door. Dante was on a respirator and had fresh stitches all over his body

@Aragon

Rarity look at the king with a smile as she walk inside and look at Dante thinking like its been a bad day for him since he receive too much wound for a day maybe tomorrow this would get worst but think positive its not like the end of the world looking at his wound she would take a note that once dante wake up he will have a pain of a lifetime "i wonder what time will he wake up..." she said as she look at Hiko and smile that Hiko will be happy knowing at Dante is alive

@Alaster Von Grim

Rarity smile as she look at him waving "hey Dante, wayky wayky!" she said with a giggle as she continue"you got yourself almost killed back there how are feeling now?" she ask with a laugh wishing she recorded everything that has happen today but she dint brought her camera.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Morbid"

Dante groaned as he looked up at rarity then look at Lucien

"You got your ass kicked Dante"

"Why are you here uncle"

"You talked to grim didn't you"

Rarity look at them as she walk to Hiko trying to wake her up so that she would know everything is now alright and she wont have to worry anymore except the other student bleeding in the room. she made a grin on the thought of the student dead but it would be a luck if he is still alive.

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

"I'll leave you two to take care of him and Dante you don't have to go to class until your better your teachers will come to you after school"

Lucien said before he left the room and his guards followed as they left the hospital

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Etna

"Fusion huh..? I could do that in my sleep" Etna smiled before walking over to the small penguin and picking it up. Black smoke suddenly appeared from nowhere and surrounded the demon and familiar and fro a few moments it just continued to swirl around them. Suddenly the cloud seemed to condense into a small area where the head would be along with a dismantled purple body with vicious claws, all of it surrounded with a small layer of dark, sinister smoke with two glowing red eyes and a small beak portruding from the face. Strange considering what had once been a small penguin and a small succubus now seemed so terrifying

Otw4T.png

"yes she is well resting now" she said as she stand up and walk away from Hiko and walk beside Dante as she smile "soo how horrible?.. im rather interested to know" she said with a giggle as she look at him "your Uncle is a bit funny" she said again with a laugh.

@Alaster Von Grim

"well hiko should have healed him but becuz u were close to death she left him and i grab her as i carry u both in the hospital...i just dont know what happen to him after that" she said with a grin and a laugh "thoe we all know the main reason of that is his fusion"

@Alaster Von Grim

Etna

"...Hi...." The word seemed to emanate through the room rather than being spoken, the beak not moving to speak. Etna walked over the demom with the guns and looked at him, the beak twisted in what could almost be percieved as a smile

@Alaster Von Grim

Rarity smile and look at him as she nodded and walk to the window and she peek by the door as she saw no nurse she open the door and take her cat as it sleep in her arms "again with the sleeping" she mumble with a giggle as she look at etna "hey there" she said with a smile as she sat beside Hiko

@Trust @Alaster Von Grim

Etna

All of a sudden the smoke surrounded the latge penguin monster and faded again instantly, revealing the ordinary succubus holding a penguin that looked a little dizzy. "Sure" she giggled and walked in, squeezing in next to the two

latest

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Etna

"I'm sure you two loved it" Etna laughed, patting the two on the back. "I was sleeping, well... A very short nap really. I prefer sleeping for around three years at a time but this school thing is keeping me awake" she sighed, resting her head on the masochist's shoulder

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back