• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Dante held down the trigger on diamond dust charging it as he held down the trigger on blood mist having it fire rapidly at Alphonse as he ran towards him barring his blood covered teeth

@Solemn Jester

hiko followed carrying her 2 buster swords " we gotta do somthing about this fight,....it will get out of controll and will dystroy the school." hiko said in a serious and sern voice as she looked out the widow. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rarity nodded "yes but how?" she ask her as touching her eye with the patch "a patch Xerx wats with the patch?" she ask 'its a special power dont remove it' Xerax sain to her as she sign and look at Hiko "we have to take everyone out of the school and fast after that we can come back here to check up in the fight.

@Aragon

Alaster Von Grim]Dante held down the trigger on diamond dust charging it as he held down the trigger on blood mist having it fire rapidly at Alphonse as he ran towards him barring his blood covered teeth [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23118-solemn-jester/ said:
@Solemn Jester[/URL]
Alphonse laughed darkly as the fire ball had gotten to the size he wanted."NOW! YOU BURN TO ASH!" He roared as he sent the fireball now bigger than most of the school buildings at Dante and his attacks.

" fine you take the accual school i will deal with the dorms." Hiko said in a sern voice as well as a serious voice, hiko had also lost her neckalace so she wasnt gonna be able to transform for a while not with all this ash and such @Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Alaster Von Grim]Dante let Alphonse run him through and he broke his arm disarming him before he kicked him in the stomach knocking him back as he shot at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23118-solemn-jester/ said:
@Solemn Jester[/URL]
(That would have Injured your guy alot more than mine but oookkkay)

Alphonse tails came together making a sort of shield. They blocked the shots then they struck back at Dante ready to pierce his body once again. @Alaster Von Grim

(Oh yeah he has broken bones he just doesn't feel it)

Dante tossed his guns into the air and pulled Alphonse sword out of his chest then stabbed through his tail pinning them to the ground before he caught his guns and pointed his guns at his head

"That's enough"

A voice called out before both of them were hit by a shock wave forcing them out of there fusions

@Aragon, @Astaroth Suzumiya

@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL]
(Yeah I was about to say best end this before our characters die xD )

Alphonse was suddenly hit by a shockwave, and sent out of his fusion. He laid on the ground his body covered in cuts, bruises, and holes. His arm was bent in an unnatural angle, he was also covered in blood. Naraku laid next to him seemingly exhausted, and passed out. Alphonse was also passed out at first then he slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't speak but a few questions went through his mind before he passed back out."Where am I? What happened, and why does my body hurt so much? What's going on...?" Those where the questions that raced through his mind before he passed back out.

@Alaster Von Grim also (@Comet now we can see what Lucy really feels about Alphonse once she hears about what happened to him, also hes probably going to be passed out for a while so yeah.)

(oh yeah also tail(s) that's plural meaning more than one, so even if ones pinned down you got eight more coming at ya)

Hiko rushed outside to see alphonse on the ground. Hiko attempted to pick up Alphonse carefully due to so many cuts. Hiko would be comming back to get dante. " i am gonna have so much fun working with you 2" Hiko said in a annoyed voice as she carried Alphonse to dantes dorm but dropped off alphonse at hikos room. @Solemn Jester

Dante was in a death like state with a massive hole through his stomach covered in scars and burns

Morning star was unharmed and unconcerned about Dante dying right next to him in a pool of his own blood

" bring dante to his dorm and start tending to his wounds right away. these wounds will all require stiches. " Hiko said in a serious tone as she headed to dantes dorm and checked his pulse and checked his breathing. " this is bad.....really bad..." hiko said as she checked Dantes body and soon found a huge hole. " RARITY GET DANTE TO THE CLINIC NOW! I WONT HAVE TIME TO ARGUE!" Hiko said in a serious tone she wasnt gonna let dante die on her, @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

Rarity nodded and follow her as she place him gently in his room and she was still on her Cat form as she place her hand in his wounds and start healing him "that was such an awesome fight.. dont close your eyes please" she said with a giggle as she tend his wounds fastly so that he wont lose more blood that he have lose today. and time is needed so he wont die.

@Aragon

Nekogara ran up to rarity and hiko

"Alphonse can wait Dante needs to be taken to a hospital immediately, this doesn't make any sense he shouldn't be hurt this bad unless...morning star rejected him again"

Nekogara, whare is the closest hosptial?" Hiko asked in a serious tone as she picked up dante on her back. " i mAy need you to show me whare the closest hospital is." Hiko said in a serious tone @Alaster Von Grim

"i should make a run for it " Rarity said as she grab dante and place Hiko in her back "i know were its not to far and i can make a run for it in my form just hold on tight!" she told her as she jump out of the window and ran by jumping to some rooftops and land in the ground gently "crazy Morning" she said with a laugh as she saw the building "okey were here "

@Aragon

Morning star ignored Dante's condition and walked inside the dorm and jumped up onto the couch and laid down, he glared at Alphonse and his familiar with a sense of disgust

@Solemn Jester

@Solemn Jester[/URL]
Naraku woke up and found he was in a unfamiliar location. Then he saw morning star and smiled."Oh, it's you...so what's with that look your giving me? Did you not get enough from fighting me while fused? Shall we continue like this?" Naraku taunted, a amused look on his face. But his expression quickly changed to a more uninterested one." On the other hand, nevermind I'd rather not. Go do whatever it is you were doing, I must focus on healing Alphonse." Naraku said as he walked onto Alphonse and began healing his woulds using his demon fox magic.

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back