• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

"Um OK"

Dante said as he pulled Lucy against him and kissed her as he placed his hand on her lower back and head

"That's all I know about the first move"

He said as he let Lucy go

@Comet

( i hate u) Hiko looked blankly at lucy. " Pfft....i have...no clue what you are talking about..." Hiko said as she denyed liking dante but that wasnt gonna work so she just gave up and looked at dante and smiled. " Ignore her." Hiko said in a sarcastic tone as she pushed lucy off the bed and laughed. @Comet @Alaster Von Grim.

Alaster Von Grim]"Um OK" Dante said as he pulled Lucy against him and kissed her as he placed his hand on her lower back and head "That's all I know about the first move" He said as he let Lucy go [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy's face contorted between surprise, embarrassment, to amused. When he finished kissing her, Lucy burst into laughter. "Um, thanks, but I didn't mean on me. But you're good." She smirked, the smirk ending in a growl as she was pushed off. "Oiy! If you wanted to have sex, you could've told me to leave instead of pushing me off, god damn." She stood up, brushing her skirt down as she pushed her hair out of her face again.

"Quit denying. You wouldn't have done that if you don't like him."

"So you wanted me to kiss hiko not you"

Dante asked as he looked at Lucy as she stood up

"I think she would give me a black eye"

@Aragon

Aragon said:
( not when i hit head first xD ) Hiko laughed at lucy " for your information i am a straight not a lesbian. " Hiko said playfully as she kept laughing. @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya
Lucy Connels "ditto mate. I mean, you got a nice body, but I prefer dicks over vaginas." She then chuckled as she sat down on a chair beside dante's bed, handing him a phone.

"This was for you by the way." She told him then leaned back with a smirk. She then decided to flirt to get Hiko to make a move."well, if she don't want one, I'll have one again. You taste good AND you're a good kisser." She smirked at him, biting her lower lip as she leaned closer.

(Fite me)

Lucy connels Lucy laughed seeing him hesitate. She sat back with a smirk, "that's what I thought." She chuckled, pushing her hair once again out of her face.

(I gtg.;-; be on tomorrow)

"You two are odd but I would like another kiss"

Dante said as he leaned over and kissed Lucy's cheek

"So how did you two get onto the topic of sexual preference anyways"

(See later @Aragon,

(It really never was, that's just how I made Lucy.. It's part of her obnoxious personality. I'll get a reply in tomorrow. Just act like she left.)

Dante look at hiko as Lucy left, he placed his hand on hikos head and started to pet her

"You look cute when your sleeping"

@Aragon

"Where's the masochist I thought she said she'd come and visit to"

Dante said to himself as he watched hiko sleep peacefully

@Aragon

Rarity open the door of Dante room an look at morningstar thoe she thought he was playing and she wasnt paying attention on his action so she grab him by the neck and place him down "stay down there morning" she said as she take Xerax and place him up and look at Dante with a smile.

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

Morning star jumped back onto Dante's bed and lunged at Dante biting his neck, digging his teeth into his throat

"I don't care if Lucien told me to be your familiar, I will never obey a weakling like you"

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back