• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Dante chuckled as he pushed Lucy's wing away

"I'd join you but I look like a cancer patient, right morning star"

He said as he petted his head, morning star huffed in response

@Aragon, @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled as he pushed her wing away. She got behind him and concaved them both with her wings and giggled. "I got a whole 'nother wing Hun." She laughed, leaning her head over his shoulder and looked at him with a smirk.

@Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy Connels hearing Hiko's voice, Lucy removed her wings to reveal the two as she smirked at the girl, her coal black eyes not being able to show her emotions. "Wanted to test it, duh~" she ran her tail under his chin before moving away and walking towards Hiko. "You're a painter, I could be your model." She chuckled, folding her wings behind her as her hair floated behind her and her horns stood high on her head.

She snorted, looking back at Dante and laughed.
"Of course, but that was just messing with you. Hiko owns you~" she winked at the girl, still trying to push her towards Dante as her and Ryuu got out of the fusion, Lucy taking a deep breath.

Dante wheeled himself over to the stair

"I think your plan is backfiring on you Lucy"

He said as he looked over to her

"Why don't you just go after Dante tramp you obviously like him"

Morning star said loud enough for hiko to hear

@Aragon

( yea dont push it xD ) Hiko soon heard morning star and finally lost her temper. ' I DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCK DANTE PUTS UP WITH A SHIT HEAD LIKE YOU MORNING STAR! STOP HATING HIM AND RESEPCT HIM! FROM THE COUNTLESS TIMES YOU HAVE NEARLY KILLED HIM IM SUPRISED HE PUTS UP WITH YOUR SHIT!" Hiko said as walked away and headed for the dorm room..she had enough. Hiko decided to draw out of burn wood which made a great charchoal pencil. Hiko began to draw a rose. blooming for the first time. @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled, nodding. "It always does." She moved to sit in a chair and spun around, sighing deeply. "What do you feel about her Dante? Why don't you tell her how you feel so she can do the same?"
@Alaster Von Grim

Comet said:
Lucy Connels she raised an eyebrow at him then shook her head."okay, you can't tell her that, it'll crush her." She sighed deeply, putting her fingers to her temples and groaning.
"You think I don't know that"

Dante sighed before he leaned in close to Lucy and poked her nose, Morningstar walked to hikos door and started to paw at it

@Aragon

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]"You think I don't know that"
Dante sighed before he leaned in close to Lucy and poked her nose, Morningstar walked to hikos door and started to paw at it

@Aragon

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy scrunched up her nose as he poked it, a large piece of hair falling in front of her right eye, half of her smile hidden behind it. "She'll have to know some day..."

"You are aware I'm a telepath so I know your true feelings towards Dante"

Morning star said as he jumped up onto hikos bed and curled up, Dante brushed Lucy's hair out of her face

"I know but maybe she likes me less as a brother and more of something else"

@Aragon, @Comet

Lucy connels Lucy turned her face away when he pushed her hair out of her face, her eyes closed. "You'll never know if you don't voice it Dante." She told him, looking at him again then looked down, not wanting to make eye contact.

She coughed a little,
"and um, don't do that again okay? Leave m-my hair where it lands." Her body shivered slightly, turning her face away from him again.

@Alaster Von Grim

"He saved my life from a grim fate so he's earned my respect"

Morningstar huffed and pulled away from hiko

@Aragon,

"But you look very lovely you shouldn't hide it"

Dante said with a smile

@Comet

Lucy Connels Lucy's head snapped back up to him and she cocked an Eyebrow at him. "Dante you flirting?" She asked, a light blush coming to her cheeks. She backed her face away a little bit to put more space between the two.

Of course it makes her awkward, she doesn't do relationships, too scared of the feelings that go with one. She chuckled softly, pushing her hair back herself.

@Alaster Von Grim

" suuuure, scince you tried to kill your own master too many times." Hiko said " so what do you need?" Hiko asked with curosity. " im suprised you came in here." Hiko said as she smiled at morning star. @Alaster Von Grim

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy's head snapped back up to him and she cocked an Eyebrow at him. "Dante you flirting?" She asked, a light blush coming to her cheeks. She backed her face away a little bit to put more space between the two.
Of course it makes her awkward, she doesn't do relationships, too scared of the feelings that go with one. She chuckled softly, pushing her hair back herself.

@Alaster Von Grim
"I'm not sure I've never flirted before"

Dante said as he moved from his wheelchair onto the couch

Aragon said:
" suuuure, scince you tried to kill your own master too many times." Hiko said " so what do you need?" Hiko asked with curosity. " im suprised you came in here." Hiko said as she smiled at morning star. @Alaster Von Grim
"He is not my master, I don't want to be around him as he's seduced by that tramp downstairs"

Morningstar scoffed and looked away from hiko

Lucy Connels Lucy scoffed and spun around in her chair again, Ryuu sitting up on the counter. He was watching the two with a confused look then he just shook his head and curled up in a ball.

Lucy just chuckled at the small dragon then kissed the top of his head before moving to sit by Dante. "Both of you are going to have to admit to each other. You like her like a sister, then how ever she likes you." She sighed and leaned back against the back of the couch, groaning.

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back