• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy smiled more at his nod. She was going to say something else, but his lips was soon pressed to hers, making her remember why she was there. She pressed her back, of course, the want and tenderness could be felt in it.
She smiled against his lips, her mind actually racing. Remember, one night stand, no feelings attached, it'll be good. She sighed and locked her lips more with his, running her hands down the front of his shirt.

(Fade to black when you want to)
Alphonse kissed her more passionately, and then removed his shirt completely. As he prepared to get..."All" oh his urges out. *Fade to black*

Lucy Connels Lucy pulled a random blanket tighter around her bare body. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them to a pitch black room, the candles were all out. She looked around, sitting up.

She would've stretched, but she didn't want the blanket to drop off her chest, the cold biting her bare back. "Holy shit.." She breathed softly, looking around in the darkness.

Etna

"s-stop that, you" she laughed, walking after him. "I'm sure you must have some weakness" she smiled, resting her head on his shoulder as the penguin waddled hurriedly after the duo

@Alaster Von Grim

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy pulled a random blanket tighter around her bare body. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them to a pitch black room, the candles were all out. She looked around, sitting up.
She would've stretched, but she didn't want the blanket to drop off her chest, the cold biting her bare back. "Holy shit.." She breathed softly, looking around in the darkness.
A sleeping Alphonse unconsciously wrapped his arms around Lucy. His hot breath blowing on the back of her neck.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]A sleeping Alphonse unconsciously wrapped his arms around Lucy. His hot breath blowing on the back of her neck.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy looked behind her as she was pulled back down and arms wrapped around her. She smiled as his sleeping figure, feeling her body being pulled into the crook of his. She shivered at the feeling of his breath at the back of her neck.

Well, looks like I can't go anywhere until he gets up. She thought, taking advantage of the warmth coming off of his body.

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy looked behind her as she was pulled back down and arms wrapped around her. She smiled as his sleeping figure, feeling her body being pulled into the crook of his. She shivered at the feeling of his breath at the back of her neck.
Well, looks like I can't go anywhere until he gets up. She thought, taking advantage of the warmth coming off of his body.
Alphonse was in no rush to wake up. This was the best he had slept in a long time. He could never get a good nights sleep by himself. It was cold, uncomfortable, and lonley. This was so pleasant, yep he was going to sleep for a bit longer. He snuggled more closely into Lucy as he slept.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse was in no rush to wake up. This was the best he had slept in a long time. He could never get a good nights sleep by himself. It was cold, uncomfortable, and lonley. This was so pleasant, yep he was going to sleep for a bit longer. He snuggled more closely into Lucy as he slept.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled, raising an eyebrow at him as he pulled her closer to him to snuggle. "This is new.." She whispered to herself quietly. She's never snuggled before, but it didn't bother her much cause of his warmth.

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy chuckled, raising an eyebrow at him as he pulled her closer to him to snuggle. "This is new.." She whispered to herself quietly. She's never snuggled before, but it didn't bother her much cause of his warmth.
It wasn't much longer until Alphonse woke up. He sat up and looked around, then noticed Lucy. He gave her a look as if he just remember her. Then he laid back down his arms cradling his head.

Lucy Connels when he woke up and gave her a look, she raised an eyebrow then shivered as the warmth was taken away from her. She quickly hid it, seeing as he cradled his head.

She thought the best decision was to get out, stepping out of the bed. Like, he can't tell her other wise so.. She shivered even more as she reached around the room for her clothes then looked back down at him with a grim smile. "Thanks for that. If you need anything else, you know where to find me~"

She quickly got dressed, walking out of the room and stopping to fix her hair in a mirror. Her mind was racing but she quickly stopped the thoughts. "This was it, this is what I do. Reason why I do it so no feelings, that's it. He don't want friendships or anything, I asked for this, I got what I wanted." She told herself in the mirror, getting her hair how she wanted it.
@Solemn Jester

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet said:
Lucy Connels when he woke up and gave her a look, she raised an eyebrow then shivered as the warmth was taken away from her. She quickly hid it, seeing as he cradled his head.
She thought the best decision was to get out, stepping out of the bed. Like, he can't tell her other wise so.. She shivered even more as she reached around the room for her clothes then looked back down at him with a grim smile. "Thanks for that. If you need anything else, you know where to find me~"

She quickly got dressed, walking out of the room and stopping to fix her hair in a mirror. Her mind was racing but she quickly stopped the thoughts. "This was it, this is what I do. Reason why I do it so no feelings, that's it. He don't want friendships or anything, I asked for this, I got what I wanted." She told herself in the mirror, getting her hair how she wanted it.
@Solemn Jester
Alphonse sat up and put his clothes back on, then he noticed Lucy was shivering. He stood up and picked up a jacket of his. Then he walked up behind her and laid the jacket on her shoulders. Then he walked to his kitchen, and made himself some cereal. Not really paying much attention to Lucy. Then Naraku came back in through a window. He landed himself back on Alphonse shoukder, looking exhausted."So I trust you had a good night?" Naraku asked with a exhausted sigh, to which Alphonse replied with a thumbs up still munching on his cereal.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse sat up and put his clothes back on, then he noticed Lucy was shivering. He stood up and picked up a jacket of his. Then he walked up behind her and laid the jacket on her shoulders. Then he walked to his kitchen, and made himself some cereal. Not really paying much attention to Lucy. Then Naraku came back in through a window. He landed himself back on Alphonse shoukder, looking exhausted."So I trust you had a good night?" Naraku asked with a exhausted sigh, to which Alphonse replied with a thumbs up still munching on his cereal.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy connels she looked behind her as he put the jacket on her shoulders then she walked off. Of course she was going to leave it when she leaves. She was never big on taking things that aren't hers. She faced the fox and the boy, seeing the thumbs up.

"Fantastic." She chuckled, smiling before walking to the door, first putting the jacket down. "Like I said, if ya need anything, you know where to find me." She winked at him with a smile before walking out and closing the door behind her.

Comet said:
Lucy connels she looked behind her as he put the jacket on her shoulders then she walked off. Of course she was going to leave it when she leaves. She was never big on taking things that aren't hers. She faced the fox and the boy, seeing the thumbs up.
"Fantastic." She chuckled, smiling before walking to the door, first putting the jacket down. "Like I said, if ya need anything, you know where to find me." She winked at him with a smile before walking out and closing the door behind her.
Alphonse noticed Lucy leave the jacket and sighed. He stood up and took a pen, and a piece of paper out. Then he wrote something on the piece of paper and slipped it into the jackets pocket. But left it to where it could be noticed. Then he snapped his fingers and the jacket was teleported back onto Lucy. With the note that read," keep the jacket I don't need it. Think of it as thanks or keeping me company. Oh, and just so you know if you try to return it I'll have to behead you."

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse noticed Lucy leave the jacket and sighed. He stood up and took a pen, and a piece of paper out. Then he wrote something on the piece of paper and slipped it into the jackets pocket. But left it to where it could be noticed. Then he snapped his fingers and the jacket was teleported back onto Lucy. With the note that read," keep the jacket I don't need it. Think of it as thanks or keeping me company. Oh, and just so you know if you try to return it I'll have to behead you."

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy jumped when the jacket appeared around her. "What the hell?" She breathed. She then noticed the note and chuckled, smiling. She pulled it tighter around her as she continued back to her house. "Thank you." She chuckled, knowing he couldn't hear her.

When she reached Her house, Ryuu attacked her, making her fall back in a laugh.
"Oh my god you're back! You don't understand how scary it is without you!" He exclaimed, nuzzling Lucy.

She laughed, picking up the small dragon and hugging him.
"Someone complained about your smell. Bath, now." The little dragon jumped with glee at the words "bath" and flew up stairs, leaving clouds of deadly smoke.

Lucy had to wait a little bit to go upstairs, the smoke going away. When she got up there, the little dragon was waiting in the bathtub.

She chuckled, turning on the water, getting in behind him thinking that she needed one too. Showering with your dragon is a thing, don't judge.

She washed herself first, letting the dragon play around in the water then she washed him, the small dragon making happy purring noises.

GreatGuyTomorrow said:
(Classes started yet? and what else did I miss? dunno how the hell ya'll filled out 4 more pages in an afternoon
Aragon said:
( yea im lost as well,)
[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](The freakung internet just killed me -_- i miss all the fun T-T what did i miss can someone help me T-T)

[/QUOTE]
(No class hasn't started yet, my character Alphonse hooked up with Comets characters Lucy. Although it was like a one night stand type deal. Also dante is doing pervy stuff to the new character whos name I forget the succubus girl, and that was it I believe)

"Im not just a masochist " she giggled "im also a sadist" she said as he shoot her shoulder and she bit her lips moaning from the pain as she look at them and giggle.

Her cat sat beside her as she shift her head to look at him "hey Kha'six" she said as kha'six look at her wound 'you must be careful... what happen here?' Ths cat ask with worry as she giggle and pat its head standing up "nothung to worry to the first of order os to go to the clinic" she said while laughing psychopaticaly and blood dripping down the floor with she dint bother "well.. see u later sadist and u too twisted girl" she said as she gave a salute and skip as she go to the clinic.

@Alaster Von Grim @Trust @Anyone?

Rarity look at her as she made a wide smile "oh hello! Ahahahahahaha" she giggle as she look at her "wow u look kinda cute!" She giggle "can we take this conversation till we reach the clinic?" She spoke to her as if all the bullets and kick werent there and she giggle agsin and grab her hand "cmon lets go!" She said energeticaly

@Aragon

"Yes yes u must im a speed runner and i might gain over the run" she saidcwith a grin and stop by thr near clinic "here we are!" She said as she rub her hand together and knock there was no respond so she knock again "ello?!" She said and wondering "what the? No one isinside?" She thought as she open the door "no one is inside!.."

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back