• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

"Just today becuz im new here" she said with s giggle as she walk inside and sat down lookingat the items in the table as she hold the wound from her leg as she cringe and smile "how about u are u new her as well?"

@Aragon

"Yeah just cane across by some Safistic bully and cant even shoot me straight in the head" she said with a laugh as he pretent her hand like a gun as it shooy to her head "u know what i mead right?"she saud as she remove her uniform and therr was a bullet in her shoulder. "yeah what a lucky day" she thought as she start removing the bullet from her wound.

@Aragon

" stay here" Hiko said as she rummaged through some stuff and found somthing that could remove the bullet and some gauzes and more medical care stuff.

Hiko started removing one of the bullets " i dont do much medical but hold still. " Hiko said in a kind tone. @Astaroth Suzumiya

" my name is Hiko " Hiko said in a kind tone, Hikos fimilar pops out and looks up at his master, " Maaaster what are you doing?" Hiate asks with a curious tone. " This is my fimilar, Hiate." Hiko says in a kind tone and smiles. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Alaster Von Grim](Holy shit I missed a lot) [/QUOTE] I feel yah ahahahah xD myways Rarity and Hiko are talking and h are still with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34640-trust/ said:
@Trust[/URL] u both post there to your conversation and the rrst is talking w each other lol)

"Nice to meet u hiko" she said as she look at the familiar with a grin "oh thats just cute" she said as she lay down tk her seat as she look around "sorry my familiar isnt here yet i wonder were he go to now"

@Aragon

Alaster Von Grim](Holy shit I missed a lot) [/QUOTE] u wanna join me and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL])

Hiko smiled " my fimilar hides under My cloak because hes so small." Hiko says as she removes the final bullet and soon starts to apply the gaz and such.

Hiate jumps on Raritys lap sits down all snug. " He likes you." Hiko says smiling. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Rarity giggle as she gently pet hiate's head "awwwe isnt that just cute" she giggle and clinge a little when she remove her last wound "a thank h so much Hiko i feel somehow a but relieve " she said with a giggle as she saw the sadist "a hey its u again i was sondering do u still have the mask? Throw it to me will ya"

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

Rarity look at Hiko as her mouth becane dry somegow she cant speak. She then gave a facepalm "dang it!~" she said with dissapointment as she smile again and look at him as she fix her hair "yeah thats my name and u are....?"

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

"If you really want to make her happy tie her up, she likes that sort of thing"

Dante said as he walked over to rarity and pressed on her bullet wound

" why did you press against her wound like that dante." Hiko asked with a bit of a bit of a concerned tone. " You wanna just head back to our dorms and rest thare?" Hiko asked with a offering tone. @Alaster Von Grim

"She's a masochist she loves pain, you should have seen the face she made when I shot her"

Dante said as he turned around and walked over to hiko placing a hand on her cheek

"That reminds me what do you look like terrified"

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back