• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Dante pressed the barrel of his gun against hikos stomach

"Then let's make you fear for your live"

He said as he slowly started to pull back on the trigger

@Aragon

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! " Hiko said a bit terrified as she kicked away the gun catching it in her hands. " Why would u put a gun on my stomach?!" Hiko asked as her hand shook with terror. @Alaster Von Grim

"Everyone is shaped by their past and mine twisted my mind"

Dante said as he dropped his gun and pulled hiko into a hug

"The fear the loneliness the pain I endured"

@Aragon

Dante squeezed hiko tightly

"I never knew my parents, I never had a home so how do you know how I feel"

He growled as he started to crush her in his arms

@Aragon

Alphonse had left his dorm after eating breakfast. He was tired of waiting, it seemed like the first class would take forever to start. He just wanted to see what these classes were actually like. If they where worth his time. He walked around campus humming a silent tune. What he was humming no one could know, not even Naraku. His tune would go unheard, known by no one. But that's just how he liked it, not like he was a very musical person anyways.

"Do you even know what class is first"

Dante said as morning star ran after them, they up behind Etna

"Come on succubus it's time for class"

He called out as he grabbed her tail

@Aragon @Trust

"Demon beast transformation class is first correct?" Alphonse asked Naraku who nodded before laying back on Alphonse shoulder lazily."That's what that boy said, if I'm not mistaken." Naraku replied then quickly fell asleep. Alphonse then made his way to class. Once he arrived he made his way to the back. Preferring to keep out of sight, until necessary. (So we should tag everyone right? @Alaster Von Grim

" whats with that grin?" Hiko asked as she Followed behind dante she thought in her head. " What was sith that gun?..to my stomach?" Hiko thought to her self before she shook her head. " It..it was nothing." Hiko said softly as she kept following behind dante. @Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back