• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Rarity made a wide smile as she look inside "wow " she said as she push Dantes hands away as she speed to the seat near the window "seat taken!" she said with excitement as she laugh looking around the desk and seat she feel more at ease.

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

Dante let go of Etna and hiko then walked up the steps to the back of the class with Morningstar following behind him, the cat yawned as it stretched on its side

Alphonse knew the cat on the desk wasn't any normal cat. It was all to obvious, although he was really tempted to approach the cat. Maybe play with it a bit, scratch it's head, rub it's tummy."No I can't think like that!" Alphonse thought to himself, repressing the urge to snuggle the cat. When it came down to cute furry things Alphonse was weak. He just had to play with them, show them some kind of affection. He really didn't know why, after all he wasn't that affectionate to Naraku.

Rarity look around as she wore back her mask as she look at everyone and grin under the mask as she stand up and place a pin in the teachers seat as she ran back to her seat since no one was looking at her then her little white cat familiar sat down by her feet as it sleep she then take out a note as she place in the table as she giggle thinking about the teachers reaction later.

$_1.JPG

rarity sign and look at the teacher as she smile and tap her little Xerax to the back as it nodded and walk to the back of the class and it went back to sleep.

" I..just dont feel comfortable transforming..my neckalace..has to be removed..for me to transform..it sucks..to hold 2 forms..but i have to keep my denomic...form hidden....." Hiko said as her hands kept shaking, @Alaster Von Grim

rarity look at the teacher as she take out her dagger and cross her legs and eat a gum "hey teacher what sub is this?" she ask the teacher thoe she was bored now.

(what sub is this?)

Alphonse let out a annoyed sigh," knew it, great this should be good." Alphonse said and waved Naraku to the back. Naraku gave him and unsure look but did as he was ordered.

"This is Demon Beast Transformation and I'm your teach Mr. Nekogara, now take off that mask and pay attention Ms rarity same with you Ms Hiko"

Mr nekogara said as he looked around the room

@Aragon

Hikos hand shook as she removed her cloak, she didnt feel in the slightest comfortable of showing what she looked like, she just didnt like the fact that she had to keep her cloak off during class. Hiko looked at dante then rarity then back at the teacher, " i really wish i didnt have to keep my cloak off. " Hiko murmerd under her breath. @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Alphonse watched not impressed in the least. It was pathetic, he couldn't talk, but you didn't see him complaining to the teacher about it. Yet here were two people wining about having to show their faces. It really annoyed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back