• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

"Fine hiko rarity take Dante to the infirmary, morning star go see the head master"

Nekogara said looking from the girls to morning star, he growled at nekogara who hissed back before morning star trotted out of the class

"The rest of you study quietly until I get back"

He said before he followed behind morning star

Aragon said:
" ....well the teacher would know what to do ...we are just simple students thAts all..am i wrong?" Hiko said as she looked at Rarity, the nurse is the best option. Especially when someone has shallow breathing. @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya
Alphonse snapped his fingers and Naraku spoke."What's the point of sending him to the nurse? He is a demon, he should be able to heal on his own. If not he's a pretty pathetic excuse for a demon. Unless the damage is different due to the fusion, but still he should be able to heal." Naraku translated for Alphonse.

Rarity nodded as she help hum get up and look at hiko "hey hiko after this what do u like to do?" she ask with a smile as she look at the teacher and she dont even look like shes making sence on whats happening right now

@Aragon @Solemn Jester

Hiko soon carried dante on her back and she went to the nurse. " Damn this little pup is heavy. but we dont have much time he may stop breathing." Hiko said as she kept carrying little o'l dante until she finally reached the nurses office. Hiko soon knocked on the door. @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse snapped his fingers and Naraku spoke."What's the point of sending him to the nurse? He is a demon, he should be able to heal on his own. If not he's a pretty pathetic excuse for a demon. Unless the damage is different due to the fusion, but still he should be able to heal." Naraku translated for Alphonse.

[/QUOTE]
Nekogara poked his head into the classroom

"Because no demon can heal from a fusion rejection without help"

He said before he continued after morning star

" At least hes dumb enough to pick a fight with demons, everyone in the class is a demon. even me being stuck in this form until i get my neckalace back on, i can get that back on once we drop wolfie off at the infirmary. I will let you head back to the class room i can stay with dante. " Hiko said as she walked into the nurses office and set dante on the bed. Hiko soon put back on her neckalace, hikos hair soon turned back to her dark curly brown, her eyes turned back to blue and so on.. Hiko was back to normal. @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Liar"

Dante shouted as he pushed away from hiko and ran to the corner of the room

"Everyone wants to hurt me everyone wants to kill me"

@Aragon

Rarity look at him as she help hiko stand up as she follow him "hey thats not true" she said as she follow him "cmon little wolfie u dont have to be afraid... dont be afraid" she said as she look at him as he remind her of her lost sister "hey were here for u were here to heal your wounds so u dont have to be afraid right Hiku?"

@Aragon @Solemn Jester

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester](really tempted to have Alphonse pop out with a dagger, just to be like"Yep we all want you dead!" xD )

[/QUOTE]
(lets talk our characters xD ahahahahah cmon pop up then ahahaha)

" .....dante....I...i dont like killing people...it isnt my nature...i tried to save you...in the class room...i..cant let..you hurt people...I CARE FOR YOU! DEEPLY!" Hiko said as her hands turned into fists hiko began to cry..." even...even if you dont relize...dont relize it...i care deeply..i would be willing to sacerfice my own damn life.." Hiko said as she approched dante and hugged him. " your like...a big brother to me.." @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rarity look at him "cmon bunny were not gonna hurt u thats against this school" she said thoe he still want her revenge to what he did but not now. she smile at him and offer her hand "please dont fear were here for u in regarding your safety."

@Aragon @Solemn Jester

Dante was still terrified of what transpired in class

"Get away please don't hurt me"

He said as he tried to pull away but only backed into a wall

" hey...we arent here to hurt you..dante..i care for you like a brother. " Hiko said in a calm voice as she took dantes hand " lets..lets go back to class. dante..you dont have to..you dont have to always hide," Hiko said as she hugged dante closely. @Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back