• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Rarity look at him as she think for a bit "little bunny It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave."she told him as she smile "so please be brave and get out of that shell"

It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester](really tempted to have Alphonse pop out with a dagger, just to be like"Yep we all want you dead!" xD )

[/QUOTE]
(btw im waiting for your character reply on a scare jump ahahahahha)

Dante's breathing slowed and he went back to his usual self

"Who are you calling bunny masochist"

He said as he pulled away from hiko than grabbed a needle and stabbed it into raritys shoulder

@Aragon

"Yes I am and if you either of you tell anyone about what I was like you'll regret it"

Dante said as he pulled the needle out of raritys shoulder

"Be a good masochist and fetch me at rope I feel like practicing my knot tying"

@Aragon

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](btw im waiting for your character reply on a scare jump ahahahahha)

[/QUOTE]
(That was a joke, Alphonse wouldn't do that because it would be completely out of character for him.)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester](That was a joke, Alphonse wouldn't do that because it would be completely out of character for him.)

[/QUOTE]
(ahahha awwww dang it u surprise meh xD )

"I'll make you suffer, and not in a good way"

Dante said as he ran his fingers through raritys hair then pulled it back and tickled her chin. Dante let go of raritys hair and walked over to hiko

"Don't fall asleep hiko, you still have to patch me up"

@Aragon

Dante moved hiko and hiate off him then walked over and behind rarity, he grabbed her skirt and pulled it down

"There's more than one way to torment you"

He said as he walked back over to hiko and hiate putting them back where they were

@Aragon

Rarity look at him "what u want a fight?" she ask him as she blush in embarrassment as she pull it back up as she walk thankfully she was wearing shorts as she sign and walk to him as she place her hand in his head "just becuz i are a male with a high personality that means u can do what ever u want" she said with a grab as he grab the back of his neck and fastly lift him up by her strength and slam him in the wall "that's for pulling down my skirt... u perv" she said crossing her arms.

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

"Ow, and like I said there's more than one way to torment you"

Dante said as he pulled rarity close to him

"And if you tell anyone that I was terrified like that I'll pull down more then just your skirt and people will see you"

He added before he moved back to hiko and petted her head

@Aragon

"oh from hell i was born im so scared" she said dramatically with an action as she look at him and smile as she wink "dont worry i wont just dont screw some of my stuff" she said as she walk by the window and look down "anyways why do u act like that?" she ask him with a giggle and laugh

Hiko felt aomeone pet her head and smiled as she kept sleeping she was out cold and was fairly heavy. but hiko thought to herself as she slept. " why...why do i have this sudden feeling" Hiko thought to herself. " Do...do i accually like...dante?!" Hiko thought as she slept soundly, she wasnt much of a handful. @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

Rarity nodded as she look by the window "yep i think its a great advantage to me when combat" she said with a giggle "but then again i like hurting someone back" she said as she take out her dagger as she laugh and look at him "that is... hurting u back"

@Alaster Von Grim

Dante cut open a box and pulled out some bandages

"Put that away and it sounds more like a disadvantage to me, I've seen how you act"

He said as he walked over to the bed hiko was on and took off his shirt showing more cuts and burns some old then the rest

"Come over here and help patch me up"

@Aragon

Rarity look at Hiko "little angle has fallen asleep glad think i know how wounds to heal" she said as she sat beside him and take a needle "were is the teacher he said he will help along since this can be just normally patch up" she said with a laugh "i wonder if u stay like that then it should have been so cute" she said as she take an alcohol and press it in his wounds

After a while Hiko soon woke up and saw dante shirtless.." uh...did i wake up at a bad time?" Hiko asked with curiosity as she sat up and streched a bit. Hiko soon approched Dante " Got enough cuts?" Hiko said playfully as she saw Rarity working with dantes wounds. " need help?" hiko asked in a offering tone. @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back