• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Hiko nodded and started working on dantes wounds as she soon came upon a huge ass cut. " got enough cuts, dante you got some explanining to do." Hiko said as she grabbed some alchol and dabbed it on his wound, grabbed the needle and soon started to stich up dantes huge cut first. " you gotta be less reckless dante." Hiko said as she started to finish up the wound she was working on and soon finished and started working with the other cuts. @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

(wonder what kind of punishments you get for cutting class at a school for demons? Oh well guess I'll go to sleep for now. Since my character has nothing else going on, goodnight.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"uhuh.... not my problem" she said as she gently wipe the blood out as she take a scissor and cut the excess as she smile "its been a long time since ive healed someone again" she said as she laugh "so is Morning star and Lucien hate u?"

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester](wonder what kind of punishments you get for cutting class at a school for demons? Oh well guess I'll go to sleep for now. Since my character has nothing else going on, goodnight.)

[/QUOTE]
(yeah hahahah i dun know either xD )

"Lucien is the one who sent me here, he gave me my clothes my car and my guns"

Dante explained as the door opened with a silver haired man standing in the door way

"He also gave you morning star"

Said the silver haired man

"I'm a friend of Lucien's, call me grim"

He said as he walked over to Dante and hit him in the back of the head

"Your boyfriend there was a street urchin, he stole and got beaten for it"

He explained as Dante looked away from grim

"hmmm but look at what he said" she said as she laugh as she stand up and yawn as she rub her stomach "yeah... im hungry im gonna go first before u guys? or u guys wanna eat too?" she said with a smile

Rarity shook her head "nah its just some past of pain thoe i sure do like hearing a tragic past becuz that is what make someone strong" she said with a giggle as she sign "well just tell that in the canteen then"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back