Demon,Angels,Gods and Devils

It's been about 3 days or so since my partner posted as well. I'm willing to wait a little longer if I must.

I think people who post often should be partnered with people who post often. That way, people who are online more often than others have a roommate to talk to. Maybe if we 'apply to the guidance office' for a partner change?

Okay, geez I feel horrible I thought I figured this out but it's failing it seems xD

Problem with that is they have to be partnered with someone of their side, so it doesn't leave many options....which may make it harder to get the RP actually started...

Well, sometimes unforeseen things happen. The people on the same side can always share rooms. The people without could always just temporarily have the place to themself until we get enough characters. Just an idea.

CoreyXIX said:
Well, sometimes unforeseen things happen. The people on the same side can always share rooms. The people without could always just temporarily have the place to themself until we get enough characters. Just an idea.
I thought of that but while day goes on test days, what will they do just call a random person who's actually in the room or make temporary side character

[QUOTE="Demonic Angel]I thought of that but while day goes on test days, what will they do just call a random person who's actually in the room or make temporary side character

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, both ideas can work just as well.

[QUOTE="Demonic Angel]True, rather it be their partners though xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh we all would, but we're just in an awkward position right now. growing pains and all that jazz.

And I'm throwing a spanner in the works. I might not be on the next few hours or even most of the day (currently 10.35 am here) as I am finishing off an assignment (1300 words to go!) and beginning another, as well as fixing up another and doing a few other bits and pieces. I will check in every hour or so though

So, were we going to go with the whole "partner with an active partner" thing, at least temporarily?

Well, good luck Caits! So, do we have a plan for partners? I think we should first just see how many people are active in this and then figure out how many people are have partners. THEN we can think about alternates for the rest. Start a list.

Analise, goddess

Ankasha, lucinda

Kali, lucinda

Rena, goddess

Zaine, devil

Sora, angel

Sacelia, demon

Just add and I'll edit so its all in one post

Last edited by a moderator:
There could be a good sets of three if we can pair devil with devil and so on, not demon with devil. Basic draft?: Analise-Sora

Ankasha-Kali

Sacelia-Zaine

We can switch it around if anyone has a preference, this is just random. Sorry if I'm taking over, Demonic Angel, I'm just really pumped to get started.

For now, I'm just going to continue the RP with our original partners, the headmaster can announce changes later.

Your pairing ideas aren't too bad, but we should probably wait to see if anybody has a preference first.

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
If Rena is inactive till needed I'd say she's needed right now as a replacement partnwr
Okays, I'll put her back in just a second

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]There could be a good sets of three if we can pair devil with devil and so on, not demon with devil. Basic draft?: Analise-Sora
Ankasha-Kali

Sacelia-Zaine

We can switch it around if anyone has a preference, this is just random. Sorry if I'm taking over, Demonic Angel, I'm just really pumped to get started.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay, your actually helping a lot so need for sorries

Alright. So that's three people that agree with the new parings. We just need Demonic Angel and Caits to approve. So, if everyone agrees, the headmaster can pass out schedules and announce changed roommates due to unforeseen circumstances tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back