Demon,Angels,Gods and Devils

Alright, we were set, but with Rena back in, we have an odd number of people. Should someone go inactive again, or should we do a triple partners. I'm thinking it'd just be easier if you put Rena or sacelia inactive again, because you have enough to do with headmastering and leading the school anyway? Thoughts?

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]Alright, we were set, but with Rena back in, we have an odd number of people. Should someone go inactive again, or should we do a triple partners. I'm thinking it'd just be easier if you put Rena or sacelia inactive again, because you have enough to do with headmastering and leading the school anyway? Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah someone said I should put Rena back in tho but hold on

Deleted post

I'm willing to have a room alone if we need to get rid of someone or we can't figure out dorm arrangements.

Analise-Sora

Ankasha-Kali

Sacelia-Zaine

Ok, so it seems like this is the official list of partners now. Any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace. If we have people who want to rejoin, or if they've just been busy we'll add them in. So, when our characters wake up and head to breakfast the headmasters giving us our schedules, so everyone think of what classes you want and announce it at breakfast. And then, we'll just spend an hour moving dorms because some students are on an unexpected leave or something.

Sounds good to me. To whoever is playing Saclia go ahead and decorate the dorm however you want, as long as you leave his bedroom to Zaine, a couch, a radio, and a coffee machine. Not like Zaine can see the decorations.

Reminder, this is the class list. Pick five!

• Advanced Level Supernatural Condition

• Empowerment and Affinity

• Creation-Learn to make beings from the earth and stone. If you're good at it, maybe you can even advance to Advanced Creation

• Sky Manipulation-Specifically designed for those with powers to manipulate the heavens, master your talent

• Divinity

• Special Weaponry-Learn to merge your warrior and mage in a deadly combo

• Advanced Creation-IF you are already proficient in creation, this lets you learn to create beings from light, shadow, and the elements

• Elemental powers-Harness the elements to wield and master

• Weaponry-Learn how to duel and fight without powers

• Mythology/religions-learn about yourself or other peers that have legends written about them

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose Advanced creation is only for people who have a very strong power of creation. Like if you're the angel of creation or something like that. And creation is just people with a hobby for creating things.

Intricate designs like something made out of light or something which are hard to control

I think that's what dark meant, their just a bit more have a bit more control

Right?

Demonic Angel, did you have a plan for the classes, because I was thinking if one of us wants we can teach a class we like. Like just a couple of posts as a teacher. Because I was thinking it'd be really cool if I could just post a few as a teacher of Advanced creation for anyone who's taking it. And anyone else could pick up a class they want to teach. If they want they could post regularly or just one or two. We could host classes in the extra tab we're not using anymore. And students could select whether to participate in the class or just listen. Thoughts?

And yeah, for the creation, it's what demonic said.

Advanced creation is if you're already proficient in creating. It's creating things out of light and shadow and elements. Students could always switch to advanced later in the year if they feel like they have a good grasp in normal creation. same goes for all the other advanced.

Yeah! Anyone else feel like they'd like to teach something? Classes without teachers just wont have live classes, it's not necessary to teach your major, but if you want, it'd be more fun.

I want to put Rena back in and she'd be good for advanced creation as I said in her powers

Sacelia be best for...mythology and religon

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]Demonic Angel, did you have a plan for the classes, because I was thinking if one of us wants we can teach a class we like. Like just a couple of posts as a teacher. Because I was thinking it'd be really cool if I could just post a few as a teacher of Advanced creation for anyone who's taking it. And anyone else could pick up a class they want to teach. If they want they could post regularly or just one or two. We could host classes in the extra tab we're not using anymore. And students could select whether to participate in the class or just listen. Thoughts?
And yeah, for the creation, it's what demonic said.

Advanced creation is if you're already proficient in creating. It's creating things out of light and shadow and elements. Students could always switch to advanced later in the year if they feel like they have a good grasp in normal creation. same goes for all the other advanced.

[/QUOTE]
I love the idea,

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]what exactly is Advanced Level Supernatural Condition and empowerment and affinity?

[/QUOTE]
could advanced level supernatural condition be like a home room, where they all have this class..for their first year here wouldn't they all need this class?

I'm trying to add a quick description to each. Someone look at the brochure I posted in the in character form and tell me what to add for the blank ones?

Advanced Supernatural Condition: Is like gym class essentially, supposed to train the condition of your body like your speed, strength, and senses.

Empowerment and Affinity: It teaches students how to get in touch with their affinities and empowerments, then how to use them. For example someone may have an affinity with water and be empowered by water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back