Demon,Angels,Gods and Devils

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]@SekiryuuteiDxD how did you decide your classes?

[/QUOTE]
I picked them according to my power

[QUOTE="Demonic Angel]*sighs beginning to think of a way to rephrase it*
You choose your classes but the order they come in is up to the headmaster.

Sorry if what I said was confusing, Gomanasai!

[/QUOTE]
When does the HM decide?

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
Oh ok, so we play a headmaster for a second then get our official schedule with order and times
...now it sounds like a bad idea :/

Why not then you choose your classes completely then... Or is the 1 idea better

Should we make a list of classes to chose from? It'd be a bit weird if everyone had completely different classes. We could start the list with Sora's classes and add 5ish more. Then we can choose from them.

I think Dark Elfling has a good suggestion on the class idea. If we all ended up taking completely different classes that none of the others character do we could end up with nearly 50+ classes. If there were many more players than MAYBE that would be feasibly done.

• Advanced Level Supernatural Condition
  • Empowerment and Affinity
  • Creation
  • Sky Manipulation
  • Divinity(Major)
  • Special Weaponry(Minor)

Is what Seki has for classes

Ok. So lets add like 5-6 more to that

Advanced Creation

Elemental powers

Weaponry

Mythology/religions

What else?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about something that involves mythology/religious studies? Given that our characters are all based in religion/mythology either could have some potential for our character to learn a lot about their own strengths and weaknesses alonh with the others.

Yeah, that's a good. Unless anyone wants anything else, this is the official class list! Demonic Angels's and my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its the first day. We should end the day now, and we can get our schedule in the morning during breakfast. Do we just choose a dorm?

We could, but didn't some of the characters want to explore the campus grounds first or something? Or am I a little behind?

The dorms are customizable while...sorry people who were paired with a opposite gender

As from last RP like this you will be dormed with your partner.

Again you choose what your dorm looks like

@SekiryuuteiDxD

That's @WannaNinjaHug

Character, in his status he is with his parents and unable to post often

I'll let you choose, to wait for someone else to join, wait for Ninja to be back

I get auto corrected and forget to change it back to Ju.

So...if they have posted, but have stopped, what do I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back