Demon,Angels,Gods and Devils

Well, you're doing very well so far! I recommend deciding an end on here though, because this could go on for an eternity really, we can Always have our characters make a sudden dodge.

I guess so. So, what does "Divine Weaponry" entail here exactly? Seems a bit of a misnomer considering it gives non-weapon abilities.

If you asking where the non weapon powers are coming from the answer would be from the weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Demonic Angel I think SekiryuuteiDxD has a point. If it goes too long would you consider calling a draw\time out? At this point we're just likely going to infinite dodge\parry until someone decides to bow out, and I doubt either of us are willing to throw in the towel.

Since it's obvious we're likely just going to just sudden dodge\parry\whatever until one of us likely gets bored we're wondering ifthe headmaster can call the match a draw ot something after a while.

Alright hold on have to reply two thing first *bows*

If I didn't go random it be

Elizabeth vs tasion

Sora vs Ju

Sacelia vs Luciana

Anakasha Vs Rena

Zaine vs Lucas

Kali vs Analise

That would be cool battles xD

People who went:

Sora, Zaine,Kali, Analise,Elizabeth,Luciana

I kinda want to see Rena and anakasha fight right now.. Wbu guys? Who do you want to see fight?

Good morning! This seems to be a standard notice across all my roleplays and sites! I might not be active today, between univeristy, family and an emergency dental appointment, I don't seem to have much time today! I will post when I can. I am doing posts now, and will be for the next hour or so!

Caits said:
Good morning! This seems to be a standard notice across all my roleplays and sites! I might not be active today, between univeristy, family and an emergency dental appointment, I don't seem to have much time today! I will post when I can. I am doing posts now, and will be for the next hour or so!
Ok no worries @Caits

I'm sorry Kira, well we will miss you!!!!!

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]We starting the fight now?

[/QUOTE]
Now

Sorry I have to go to sleep, night everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back