DC: Help Wanted [Inactive]

Superman flew back slightly as he slowed down. "Quinn. What're you doing here? Joker's in Arkham." Superman asked as he stood face to face with her.

Joker called on the radio by Harley's side with a chuckle "Looks like you've got old stupid mans tights in a bundle"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley glanced at Superman. "Ah' want my Puddin' outta Arkham-"

Harley got out kryponite.

"And if ya' don't coopahrate with me, I'll stick this down ya' throat!"

Superman fell to the ground feeling weary due to the kryptonite. A whistle blew out from behind Harley. "Hey Quinn, that's a little cheap don't you think?" Green Arrow called out.

Harley rolled her eyes. "I just want Mistah J outta Arkham, and I'm lookin' for this Lex Luthor guy... Eh, nevahmind.

Harley gets a c4.

"JUST GET ME MISTAH J OR I BOMB THIS WHOLE CITY!"

"Easy killer. You two could always go back to your lofty home in Arkham together. Heard it's great this time of year" Arrow said as he pulled back an arrow.

"Looks like Robin Hood wants to steal our good time too. Better find Luthor before the rest of the super friends arrive" Joker called over on the radio with his usual jovial laughter.

"You got it, Mistah J!"

Harley sees Luthor walking.

"There he is!" 
Harley knocks Luthor out and puts him in her car trunk. "Bye-bye, Arrows, my Puddin's waitin' fah' me!"

"Well, that was fast" Green Arrow said with a shrug

"Just what in the hell are you doing Quinn?" Luthor asked furiously.

"HARLEY! I see you brought old chrome dome here to see me. Good!" Joker exclaimed with a laugh.

"Of course dear. Someone's looking for you Lex, and is giving me a nice big reward for you. It's Ras Al something or another I forget. He's not happy Lex old boy, you're in trouble. Haha!" Joker informed him as he hopped into his getaway van. "Now I'm off to go plan the party of the century! How about you drive darling?" Joker shouted as he hopped in the back.

Sai left Superman's side before Harley showed up. He was now looking for Flash and that other guy in the hotel. Then he had a better idea.He went down to the front desk and patched himself into the PA System. He called "Flash and his friend please come down here." He sent the call straight to their hotel room(s).

Peter was already out of the building. He had gotten bored and began to turn into smoke and fly into the sky.

Cole on the other hand saw a few goons with Deadshot leading them in the museum. He pull out his grapple hook and shot at a railing on the upper levels. It pulled him up towards the railing and he climbed over it. he looked the goons. They were carrying crate. The crates must have been heavy cause it took two man to carry one. Cole than contacted Oracle. " Hey Oracle" He whispered. " Is Batman over there ,I might need his help?

"Batman,since these guys are not human,I will just kill them.....You did give Robin some items made of Nth metal,didn't you?"Nightwing asked hopping he didn't show at the moment.She knew her fans was made of nth metal so she didn't have any worries.Nightwing thought of a few games she has played and Mai from King of Fighters came to mind.Smirking Nightwing did a cartwheel kick,then followed with an elbow thrust,which knocked the ninja into a wall.Nightwing then stabbed the creature through the heart with her fan closed.

Chione was a bit confused as to why Clark had to leave in such a hurry. She considered changing into her civilian clothes but decided against it. She wanted to be ready for when the league would head out again. And to be on the lookout for Dark Phoenix. Wherever she was. Suddenly, she heard a call sent to her room by Sai. She responded quickly and headed downstairs to meet up with him.

The ninja went up in a poof of smoke. Batman shook his head saying to himself "Ras Al Ghul".

"I have to find him."

Casper lay curled up in her bed, her midnight black hair laying around her pretty face in soft wisps. She yawned softly blinking her ocean blue eyes open slightly, dim light shining through her cracked window.

Peter looked at him. He turn back to his human form and faced him. " Hey Flash" He said. " Is there something up?"

Casper heard her name and sat up in bed, pulling the covers up to her neck, she looked towards him,

"Um- er... Hi." She pushed her hair back slightly. She wondered how he had found her room.

"I guess Supes got a plan" Flash shrugged

"Meet us on the roof, strategy time" Superman told her as he flew up to greet the others.

Joker ordered Quinn to take him to his headquarters as Joker drew blueprints for his next big plan.

Casper nodded curtly and slipped out if bed, pulling in her tight fitting suit and mask. Pulling herself out if her window she climbed up to the top, gazing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back