DC: Help Wanted [Inactive]

Chione watched the police take Freeze away then ran up to Batman as he seemed to have trouble getting in the Batmobile. "Sir are you ok?" She felt concern for him and freeze. Their talk made her curious.

"I'm fine. Chione, I have you on file. How fast can you get to Metropolis, there's someone you need to meet" Batman said breathing heavily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shade pulled away from a goon that had attacked her, kicking him away before she turned towards Batman, watching him finish freeze off. She sighed and slowly walked up to them,

"I think I would like to retire now." She complained, noting how her wounds had opened up again, but at least she didn't seem to hurt as bad as before. She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Shade, I'm going to wire you money. Fly, ride a bus, drive, but get to Metropolis. Understand?" Batman said to her sternly

Shade blinked her wide blue eyes in surprise,

"Why?" She asked, arching an eyebrow,

"I mean yes I'll go but... why?"

"You need to meet him, he's going to need your help, they all are" Batman said as he started the car. "Robin! Get in"

"Meet who?" Shade asked in annoyance, rolled her shoulders back in a stretch, she was so tired, why didn't they ever get a rest. She watched batman as he moved around, starting the car.

"And I suppose I should go with her?" Chione asked batman. From the sound of it this could mean something great to her as a hero.

"You won't be able to miss him" Batman said as he sped off. Oracle then called Shade, "You're all set, head to Metropolis when you can, you get to meet The League."

Batman drove back towards the cave. "You did well back there." he told Cole as he continued driving. "Shouldn't you be home?"

Shade growled in annoyance as batman just speed off in his cool car, acting like he was better than everyone else in the whole world. She clenched her fist,

"He really knows how to get under my-" She was cut off from the buzz of her phone. Answering it she held it up to her ear and sighed, relaxing a bit,

"Thank you Oracle, you are an angel, and so much more helpful than you know who." She mumbled running a hand through her hair,

"Could you send Chione and I a car to get there?"

"On it. Apparently you guys might have better" Oracle said as she hung up. A few minutes later someone tapped Shade's shoulder.

" My mom is on a business trip. My step dad is works nights." said Cole. "So, I'm good till dawn."

"Alright" Batman said. They arrived back at the cave as he removed his mask. "You'll be starting an internship at Wayne Enterprises after school from now on"

Shade folded her arms across her chest and offered Chiore a small smile,

"A car is on it's way," She informed her with a curt nod. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around.

"Bet I can get you to Metropolis in 10 minutes flat. Put 20 on it" said the stranger. It was unmistakable. Supergirl
u4u5e7ap.jpg

"Alright Mr.Wayne." said Cole taking off his mask and get out the car.

Peter was in Metropolis , flying in the sky with his lower torso as smoke.

"Call me Bruce"

"You a friendly?" Called out Green Arrow from the streets below

Shade took a moment to register that it was indeed the super girl standing in front of her,

"Oh my god." She stated in slight disbelief, her lips parted, forming a flawless grin,

"Supergirl wow, I'm mistress shade," She reached out to shake her hand,

"I'm a big fan, I have no doubt you can get us there."

"Glad to hear." Chione smiled back to Shade. She looked and saw Supergirl standing there. She couldn't help but act like a fan girl too. "Wow! That would be great if you could help us Supergirl!"

Then she heard Green Arrow from above. "Yes we're with you guys!" She shouted to him.

Supergirl got them to Metropolis in an instant it seemed dropping them off with Green Arrow "So, you hung out with that curmudgeon while we were away. That had to be fun" he said sarcastically referring to Batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back