DC: Help Wanted [Inactive]

Sinestro took a look around and thought too many heroes must flee. Sai took the opportunity and gave him an uppercut that sent him airborne. But he used the momentum to flee into space. Sai thought, that's tomorrow's problem.

He joined the others around Superman and said "So what did i miss."

"Nothing too much, I can see you had your hand full" Superman said with a laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter just look at the Justice League. He wasn't sure why they invited him. He has no big league story on his belt. Sure ,he defeat some A list villains but he wouldn't call that note worthy but is does sound like they need help. So,He decides to stay and see what happen.

"We're going to need to know whatever is on board" Superman told them with his arms crossed. "In the meantime, rest and we'll meet up tomorrow"

"I was getting a room at a hotel anyways, you in?" Flash asked with a grin. "Partying with the Flash is pretty great" he said

"Follow me." Flash responded as he grabbed Peter an in an instant they were there.

" Well that was fast" He said as he fix his hood. He looks at the hotel with awe. " You must be rich to afford this hotel. It is probably five stars."

"Well i'm onboard, i'll follow Flash and see if he'd thinks the more the merrier." Said Sai

He took off after Flash looking for the two's energies.

Shade exhaled a relieved sigh, finally someone who would let her rest,

"I don't have a place here either..." She trailed off twirling a silky strand of her hair around her index finger.

Bruce proceeded to call Shade as he sat in his office at Wayne Enterprise.

Shade felt her phone buzz for the second time and she reluctantly pulled it out, turning her back to superman in the others, she walked a few paces away,

"What?" She said as she held the phone up to her ear.

"You've got a room at the same hotel, I've put you up somewhere nice. You need the rest" Bruce said before hanging up the phone.

"Hey why don't you-" Shade sighed softly as he cut her off, whatever, don't listen to me. She thought before turning back towards the city, she didn't exactly know where this hotel was.

"It should be two blocks to your right" Superman told Shade. "Super hearing" he said with a smile

Peter went to the room that was suppose to spend the night in. He swiped a key card and walked in. The first thing he did was go to the bath room and take a shower.

Cole was in the bat cave killing time by punching a punching bag.

"I'm guessing there's a room there for me too?" Chione asked. She hoped there was she preferred being alone when she wasn't fighting.

Bruce sat in his office, as Lucius came in to bring up some interesting business. Bruce proceeded to call Cole

Cole heard the ring and stop boxing. He took the phone out of his pocket and answered it. " Yeah Bruce?"said Cole ,curious of what Bruce want.

"You're needed at Wayne Enterprises, Alfred will bring you right over"

"Yes Sir." said Cole as he hanged up. He wiped his face with a towel than put on a clean shirt and went up stairs to Alfred. " Alfred ?" he said calling out to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back