DC: Help Wanted [Inactive]

"Wait. We've got another suit, those are sentimental." Oracle said as she pointed him to the other suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good." He walked towards the other suit and looks at it. " Whoa... This is actually happening" Cole takes off his street clothes and puts the suit on. He walks back up to Oracle. " Little lighter than i thought it would be."

Cole looked at the monitor again. " I will need a ride."

(Harley vs. Cole vs JB!)

Robin jumped over Harley doing a few somersaults,but before that she had hooked a grabbling string around Harley's feet,so she was suspended above everyone by a pipe and the string.Turning to face the Joker and Batman,Robin used the whip to grab the bazooka,then tossed it at the Joker,"I 'borrowed' this whip from catwoman!"JB giggled as she did air quotes.

"Take this bike. Can you handle it?" She said as a motorcycle rose from a platform.

Joker was knocked back by the bazooka, then laughed. "You gave the bazooka to the wrong man toots!" he shouted as he picked it up and began firing at JB.

"Oracle" she told him as she tossed him a tiny earpiece "I'll keep in touch with you using this"

Robin stared in disbelief as the missile neared her body.

I'm gonna die!

She thought,but something pushed the missile a few inches away from her body.Snapping out of it,Robin began to dodge the rest,not showing the near-death face that was just plastered across her head.Batman had trained her well,so she knew how to deal with missiles,throw them back at the sender.Flipping over the incoming missile she grabbed it with the whip,and used her weight to redirect it back to the Joker.

He caught it and put it in his ear. " Alright." Cole got on the bike and put on a helmet . He revved the bike and spend off to the location of the battle. "This is going to be fun." He said with a smirk on his face.

Joker skipped away from it, then being blown away by the explosion laughing. Joker then reached for his crowbar, throwing a knife to cut Harley down.

Cole made it to the location in no time flat. He stopped a few feet away from the Joker. "The time is now" He said in his head " Nut up or Shut up." He took off the helmet.

"Hey Joker, You like to dance? " Cole said ready for him.

"Two of them!?!?" Joker hissed before chuckling "I'm not much of a dancer but I love beating boy wonders to death with crow bars!" Joker said as he lunged at Cole.

"Oooh, Im so scared." Cole moved out the way of Joker's attack. " For a skinny guy your pretty slow." Cole went into a battle stance , preparing for another attack.

Joker continued swinging with his crowbar laughing madly as he did.

"Two?Batman are you trying to replace me,which isn't possible,but are you."Robin croaked as she bent down and tried to heal him.

"Never met him" Batman said as he pulled himself up. Seeing Quinn coming from behind as he threw a bolas, binding her arms.

He backed up dodging the swings. "You need to calm down."He grabbed his crowbar ,stopping the swings and punched him in the face.

Joker stumbled back as he pulled out a pistol. "Night bird boy. Hahaha!" Behind him Batman stood as he tapped his shoulder. Joker turned to be hit by an uppercut falling on the ground as batman lifted him by his throat and carried him to a cell, throwing him in locking the door.

"Whoa, that was close. I almost got shot, need to be more careful." He says to himself as he walks up to the other Robin.

"This is only the beginning bats, it's only uphill from here! Hahahahahaha!" Joker laughed maniacally as Batman stumbled back through the hall, thinking of the chaos outside, it still had to be stopped.

"Who are you and why are you here. Civilians shouldn't jump into combat,when they could die!"JB yelled at the boy,but as she did ate noticed Harley wasn't quitting. Turning around she hooked Harley in her leg,reversed,forcing Harley to spend,then kicked her in the face with a round kick,knocking her out.

"Thing is I'm not just some citizen, I might not be Batman trained but I know my way around Gotham." Cole said with calm appearance. "So, You can either calm down and we beat these wannabe Batman killers or you keep yelling and get yourself killed "

He looked at her straight in the eyes."You choose Robin."

"Enough you two." Batman said as he entered the room. "You got that from the cave. You and Oracle both will have some explaining to do. In the meantime we have to do what we can here"

"Trust me,I won't die.I have been doing this for a while so I have no worries,and knowing your way around isn't something that allows you to become Robin."JB turned on her heels with gusto,and she followed behind Batman.The first black Robin,but not the first female.She was making history.

(Lol,history!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back